Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
hayleyvemehmet
Guveclover
ruby
hyatum
Turkishheartdrop
9 posters

people who get on your goat

Maria
    Maria

people who get on your goat - Page 2 Empty Re: people who get on your goat

Post  Maria Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Swabs must be working illegally, you cant get a work permit in Turkey unless a company gets it for you like a tour company or school,the only jobs a yabanci can do legit. Swabs is stupid coz the Turkish gov.tr look on all of the forums and her picture is up there good and proud! Suspect Thicky woman.

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Bet shell change her avatar.......in about a week.......looks too suss if she does it now...LOL......
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Ha these so called 'teachers' even Reyhan who has never stepped foot in Turkey corrected the English teacher's Turkish vocabulary Shocked .

This is the guy who allegedly got married a few weeks ago, has never posted his wedding photo's up despite requests and spends his spare time either logged onto TC or at a 'pub' in Istanbul. Strange behaviour for a newly wed, and the last time I was in Istanbul, I dont recall seeing any pubs in Istanbul drunken

They are so funny lol!

Ruby
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Pubs in Istanbul? Suspect erm dont think so! lol! I never know why people lie like they do on forums, everyone can see theyre telling lies so they just look bloody stupid and potty. Theres a lot of lonely saddos on that site Rubes and Reyhan is just one of them, they are nearly all saddos and strange cyclops They must be daft ilso or just as potty if they cant see the lies that are so clear!

Sal x
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:12 am

Ruby your grandsons outfit looks lovely.I have a little story off subject to the rest of this thread but apt to your picture.When my health visitor called she noticed Hasan was of turkish nationality and went on to say that a boy she had to visit ( very sad story due to illness ) had a photo of himself sitting on a horse all dressed up on the wall.she asked is that you to which he replied yes it was my sunnet that day and although i was smiling in that photo i can tell you it was not all like that.He said when i was going it was lovely but then they cut your bit off and make you get back on the horse and it was painful to ride back and i had to try and smile Smile bless him.
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:30 am

hayleyvemehmet wrote:Ruby your grandsons outfit looks lovely.I have a little story off subject to the rest of this thread but apt to your picture.When my health visitor called she noticed Hasan was of turkish nationality and went on to say that a boy she had to visit ( very sad story due to illness ) had a photo of himself sitting on a horse all dressed up on the wall.she asked is that you to which he replied yes it was my sunnet that day and although i was smiling in that photo i can tell you it was not all like that.He said when i was going it was lovely but then they cut your bit off and make you get back on the horse and it was painful to ride back and i had to try and smile Smile bless him.

Thank you Hayley for your kind compliment on my grandson's sunnet outfit. Fortunately, there will be no sunnet as this was performed when he was six weeks old by a London consultant under a strong local anesthetic. He is so looking forward to his party which will take place this coming summer when he will be spoilt by all his extended Turkish family, his Turkish Nanny and Grandad who are organising a big willage party and all the celebrations that go with it including the white horse. His sister is also going to play a big part in the party as she will be wearing a very special celebration dress in chiffon pink with silver trim.

I will put up a couple of photo's later in the year, but unfortunately, I will have to post without showing the children's faces as there are nutters who stalk this site and lift the photo's as I have already explained in another post. Also Hayley, do you recall when I had this problem last summer, I sent you a pm and advised you to remove a photo of your lovely little one as I feared these poisonous predators may copy his photo?

Ruby
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi ruby yes i do rember you saying that about the photo and its sad that you have to blot out their faces but if that is what is needed then so be it.we had our little man done privately like yours at 12 weeks old so no need for him to suffer the horse ride back either Smile i think we will have a big party when we go to celebrate everything since we got married and had the baby etc.Dont think we will bother with all the clothes etc as my hubbys family being of arab roots dont celebrate it in the same way.all of the boys are done at 3 weeks approx with no celebrations as such.we had a barbeque as the day before my daughter passed her driving test so that made it more of a reason for it.x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm