Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Donny Osmond Shrine

ruby
    ruby

Donny Osmond Shrine Empty Donny Osmond Shrine

Post  ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:43 am

Yo to all you saddos, yet another night in for me with TC, FB, my mobile and my home as a shrine to my lovely Hooter Turk to keep myself company, I would really love to hear your stories about how, when and where you met your man, your trips back and fore, your visa applications, your wedding day and finally how much you got ripped off when he got his ILR?. Shocked

I have recently read two lovely ladies stories and it cheered me up no end knowing I am not the only one wearing rose tinted spectacles Cool and made a fool of. It's great to read lovely positive stories of other middle/old aged women whose previous marriages have broken up and then they hooked a Turk, especially when you are feeling a little sad and lonely surrounded by only a shrine to worship in. Evil or Very Mad

Please share your advice, as I would love to read how your holy shrine is set up in order that we can exchange tips :-)

Thanks to you all. I already feel at least a few thousand pounds lighter and not in the weight department either, well what with forking out for expensive wedding gear, then visa, etc etc cheers

When I was 15, I had a shrine to Donny Osmond and David Cassidy affraid Oh how I loved them from a distance, it was so infatiuated by their awesome photo's in pop magazines, I am ashamed to say I used to post them all over my bedroom wall and gaze at them before falling to sleep Surprised Told you all I was turning Turkish thinking Idea

Rubes

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Donny Osmond Shrine Empty Re: Donny Osmond Shrine

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Rubes if you get bored in the shrine you can log on to the istanbul cam and watch that while you eat your tea........may be do it with askim if hes the silent type.....LOL.......nowt wrong in a bloke with no convo.....MUCH.....LOL........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:Rubes if you get bored in the shrine you can log on to the istanbul cam and watch that while you eat your tea........may be do it with askim if hes the silent type.....LOL.......nowt wrong in a bloke with no convo.....MUCH.....LOL........

Webcams are so feeking old beret now silent

Rubes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:52 am