Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Insinuations

ruby
    ruby

Insinuations Empty Insinuations

Post  ruby Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 am

That crazy JW has made the following comment on the old foggies site

'Anyway, there are some people who have such empty lives they WILL stoop to augmenting their lives with the internet. And this includes posting old or fraudulent photos OR, even making up multiple aliases, posting under someone eles's moniker or fabricating an entire entity... There really are some odd berries out there. '

Now I am wondering if she is referring to the aliases made up by certain people on TL who join shit stirring sites using multiple aliases - remember, even deleted posts/photos/messages/texts can be retrieved as evidence. Nothing vanishes in cyberspace, and thats a fact, no matter what you try to conceal, it will be resurrected from the bowels of your computer/phone when you think it has long since passed through the 'recycle bin'. Thats how they caught Harold Shipman affraid And even the dumbest person knows JW is using TC to promote TL.

In my opinion there is a subliminal insinuation that Strawbs is a new numpty member named 'Simplifiedassets' when this nut is probably straight off the non-production line of the crazy TL site which JW is so desperate to be made a moderator of.

Strange also that someone on TC also started using my user name RUBY this week - which I recently put up a disclaimer on this site about.

And as I know JW reads this site, she and the rest are all addicted, (I only have to sign in and the guest rate figures double Laughing.) I advise JW to watch Talhotblond, its much more riveting than Catfish (kedibalik) as we know how Turkified she is. I suggest she has a couple of days off those hormones of hers are playing havoc with her head.

The Real Ruby
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Insinuations Empty Re: Insinuations

Post  SozzledSally Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:23 pm

JWs a NUT! Laughing Her and Sirin make a perfect match, theyre both weird and unhappy and both married visa hunters so Sirin will probably make JW a mod on TL. Theyre desperados

Sal x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi Ruby,

The irony is always lost on the screw-loose JennyWrites isn't it?! It doesn't seem to have occured to her that she joined TC under the username, MutluKadin! Razz Why, I wonder, did she not join using the other ironic name, JennyWrites? Is she ashamed about something? Hmmm? And that name, JennyWrites, is a joke, too. She's no more going to have a book published than Flabby is going be with her in five years from now!

JW has a putrid life. She had to find a man on the Internet - one whose English was bad enough not to understand how utterly vile and warped she really is! She's married a man who is USING her for a green card and American passport. She's married a man who treats her like dirt (read between the lines.......) one who was even so disinterested in visiting Her once a week to shag her, that he used to spend at least ten minutes servicing his car, instead, when he pulled up on her driveway! She's married a man who was working ILLEGALLY cash-in-hand delivering cheap pizzas! She's married a flabby, greasy-looking slob - who terrorised her daughter's dog - and probably kicked it so hard - and that is why it no longer exists!

JW is a middle-aged, mad, nasty, evil woman - who's also a disgraceful mother! She doesn't show any affection for her daughter - let alone maternal love - and I think it's VERY strange that she spends nearly ALL hew waking hours on Turkish sites! Why the hell isn't she doing fun things with her five-year-old daughter?!!!! Jesus, she isn't even sharing time with the Flabby Visa-Pizza user! I bet he lays on the sofa watching sport on TV and tells her to SUS! SUS! SUS! SUS WOMAN!!!

That's why she's always on her computer. He doesn't want to listen to her nutty shit, and she hasn't got any friends to talk to has she? Not ONCE has she ever mentioned a FRIEND. Her wedding pictures were the saddest I've seen - NO guests! And the wedding breakfast was held in a Starbuck type place - with customers sat down eating and drinking coffee - looking on in amazement when this weird manic-looking 'bride' walked in and cut a cake! She loked PATHETIC. And she looked foooking weird when she had the stupid wedding in Turkey and looked like she'd just come out of a brain operation with a big bandage on her head!

Talking of photo's - how can you post a fraudulent photo? haha You can photoshop pictures, but that isn't fraud! SHE'S NUTS. She's just jealous because lots of other members are much more better looking than she is; have much better figures; and they don't all have a look of insanity! There's also pictures where couples look GENUINELY happy together, and pictures of people doing things she'll never do in a MILLION years! That's why she likes to believe pictures are 'fraudulant'! haha

I actually don't understand why JW wants to keep lurking around British sites - abeit with a Turkish theme! Neither do I understand why she hangs around Turkish sites. After all, ONE SWALLOW DOESN'T MAKE A SUMMER (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) and being married in America to a Turkish flabby visa-user doesn't make her the font of all knowledge on things Turkish. She only spent a few months in Turkey - she knows eff all about Turkey, really. Like Janet Tucker - SHE knows eff all too. She doesn't even know that she never went on the Blue Lagoon! Stout lying Tucker (the one married to the Tranny Chaser) besides being pathalogically obsessed with ME - and printing off ALL my posts (even putting them on a fooking DISC - the sad cow - oh, how they laughed when they told me how STRANGE she was - copying CRAP onto A DISC!) well, SHE leads such an empty sad life, she has to spend HOURS staring at webcams of Istanbul for entertainment! FFS! What happy person with a full life could sit on their FAT arse for hours on end staring at a foooking webcam showing traffic and people walking by! She's weird as hell.

Both JW and Sirin have terrible lives (they won't dare admit the TRUTH, though) and I think it's VERY odd that the only decent, truthful manager on TL, Yvonne, hasn't posted a written message since last summer! AHEM! Speaks volumes! I know Yvonne had a go at JW ages ago (no-one except Sirin likes her!) But then Sirin LOVES to watch slow-motion train crashes! Instead of watching that dead boring webcam - Sirin ought to take a good long look in the mirror at herself - and look at the STATE of her terrible barren marriage!

The amount of people who have told me in private how much they loathe JW.......

I know Teenz won't mind me saying this, but Teenz couldn't abide her! NO-ONE likes her. The only ones who go along with her are the thick ones, or the ignorant ones who can't see through her, and don't know what she's really like.

How DARE she try and insult me when SHE laughed and poked fun at the thought I may have suffered brain damage! SHAME on her!

I think you're right about the sex of her poor baby, Ruby. I reckon it's a girl, too. Not that it will really matter either way - Flabby won't stick around just cos she's had his sprog! You'd think she'd be on expectant mothers forums, instead of boring everyone to tears about her boring, mundane, miserable life.

She even asked the people on TC for advice on giving birth, and what it's like in Turkey - even though Flabby's making sure that baby will be a Yank! Fancy asking TC for advice on giving birth! She's just attention seeking. Well, JW, I know you'll read this, so here's a tip to REALLY bring some attention on yourself...

SEE IF YOU CAN GIVE BIRTH ANALLY! I bet YOU could too!

Strawberry
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:05 am

Strawbs, what a brilliant post, you are absolutely correct, JW could give birth anally or via her gob as she suffers dreadfully with the shits through both orifices lol!

As for fooking watching Istanbul via a webcam when you are having breakfast at 12 noon with your newly arrived toyboy hubster, just goes to show that he really does not have chemistry in that direction elephant , just a big attractiion to ILR. Roll on two years, maybe he can stay in bed for the entire duration Question

These Turds are the very ones who have taught me such bad habits bom

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Jeeeezes wept! JW and her nasty clan of rotten oddballs, yeh sirin and linzeee for starters have had hundreds of aliasis,specially that mountain of lard linzee. Sirins been behind it all for years but JW chooses to forget so she can post her crap on tl. Thyere all a bunch of saddos and weirdos freaks and missfits. Sibel is just stupid, bet she wipes slimeballs arse as well.

Maria x
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Also why would a normal person with a normal life stare at a webcam of a city for hours on end? Suspect That is what you call SAD.

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Maria wrote:Also why would a normal person with a normal life stare at a webcam of a city for hours on end? Suspect That is what you call SAD.

Maria x

She must half be bored with her life.....
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:
    Maria wrote:Also why would a normal person with a normal life stare at a webcam of a city for hours on end? Suspect That is what you call SAD.

Maria x

She must half be bored with her life.....

She hasnt got one THD!

Maria x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:54 pm