Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Turkishheartdrop
hayleyvemehmet
ruby
7 posters

Golden Balls

ruby
    ruby

Golden Balls Empty Golden Balls

Post  ruby Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:47 am

Now here was me thinking that the super rich Victoria Beckham had nicknamed her hubster 'Golden Balls' but according to JW her hubster has told her whilst rolling his eyes and eeyoring between mouthfulls of food, catching his breathe inbetween gobbles

'He's told me stories... I think he was a bit of a "Golden Boy." When he graduated, the head master said they were going to erect a statue of him- right next to Ataturk!

FFS, and there was us all knowing that he was working illegally in the States delivering Pizzas before he was recently granted his Green Card No I wonder what his head master would make of the 'Golden Boy', and if thats not an insult to Ataturk, then I dont know what is. If he had got caught working illegally he would have been deported pronto and that would have brought shame on his family.

Only recently JW gave advice to numpties about the pros and cons of working illegally in Turkey. Shocked Double standards or what Question

Never fear though, the psychologist is giving JW loads and loads of advice - they are both in 'safe hands' cheers

Rubes
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Golden Balls Empty Re: Golden Balls

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Lets just say love David beckham ........ no further comments Smile
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm

FFS!................'He's told me stories... I think he was a bit of a "Golden Boy." When he graduated, the head master said they were going to erect a statue of him- right next to Ataturk!

Is JW a druggie?.......you must be off your rocker to come out with that!LOL....
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi Ruby,

One thing I never thought JW would be able to do is make me laugh - but she's finally managed it! lol! I went over to read her post (I thought you were joking!) and it looks like she's deadly bloody serious!haha!

I'm not sure is she's lying, or has imagined it - but the likeliest scenario is that Old Flabby Pizza-Muncher is SO thick he didn't realise his headmaster was taking the piss out of him - or he made it all up to JW and was taking the piss out of her gullibility!

She's barking! woof woof!

Strawbs
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:12 pm

I dont believe her silent if she believes that what else is she believing???? Neutral as if a head teacher would say that to a student!!!! Ataturk is like a god to turks and that would be an insult to him saying that so I dont believe a teacher said that! His making it up or she is, shes just a nutter

Pol x
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:38 am

Oh how the mighty have fallen lol!
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Guveclover wrote:Oh how the mighty have fallen lol!

Shes tweaking his new cv now so I hope she adds that about Ataturk! Very Happy

Maria
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Maria wrote:

Maria

Oh, is THAT how JW describes LYING? She calls it 'tweaking'? haha!

Besides, why would a brilliant, successful professional - such as the great Flabby - need to 'tweak' his CV? tongue

Oh wait a minute! I forgot! He lies, too! pig

Oink oink!

Strawbs
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Admin wrote:
    Maria wrote:

Maria

Besides, why would a brilliant, successful professional - such as the great Flabby - need to 'tweak' his CV? tongue

Oink oink!

Strawbs

Good point Strawbs! he might not eat pork but he sure tells a lot of porkies! pig is he still delivering pizzas? JW is a bit like sirin in lots of ways.

Pol x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Pollypecker wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Maria wrote:

Maria

Oink oink!

Strawbs

Good point Strawbs! he might not eat pork but he sure tells a lot of porkies! pig is he still delivering pizzas? JW is a bit like sirin in lots of ways.

Pol x

Gosh Pol, that was so funny lol! BUT have you heard the latest?

'I try to keep telling my husband that the age issue isn't one here in the States as it is in Turkey. His career in Istanbul was in advertising and PR where image is everything and he thinks that at 30, he's too old to be starting all over here. He said in Turkey, he'd only have five good years left!'

Which poses the obvious question to even the dimmest person, what was he doing over in the States on an exchange programme 'learning English' to enhance his 'career' when in JW's own words, Ataturk's second in line Mr Flabby said he
    only had 5 good years left in his career in Turkey? scratch And why would this high flying career man want to marry a woman 9 years his senior alien

If JW cannot work that one out, well think she needs to go back to school herself Laughing

Tweaking his CV is all very well, but he's still not 'officially' found a job Evil or Very Mad So who keeps him Question Or is he still on that funky moped doing his delivery round this time legally lol!

Golden Balls 33446810

Rubes
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 pm

LOL.....hes tripped himself up there!......how comes the clever dick prick woman never picked up on that?.......
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:LOL.....hes tripped himself up there!......how comes the clever dick prick woman never picked up on that?.......

Because she is too busy poking her hooter on Turkish internet sites, being the voice of the TL manager on TC, even at Philly time this morning she was logged onto TC at 05.47am ffs. Evil or Very Mad

Why isnt she logging onto pregnancy/baby sites or concentrating on her daughter and giving her precious time and attention? My guess is shes having a girl otherwise she would be suffocating everyone over there with her wonderful news and arranging his sunnet party Laughing Her and that stupid fake 'psychologist' psycho for short are as nuts as each other. affraid Psychologists would not be logged onto an internet site day in day out, they would be making money from clients.

BARKING MAD the pair of them clown

Ruby
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 am

Uuugggh that so-called psycholoist gets right on my wick!

She has no knowledge or understanding of western culture and she's so ethnocentric - her focus is far too narrowly based on the values of Turkish culture to enable her to add anything useful to the discussion. And like a lot of Turkish people I've known over the years who start posting on these various internet forums, she likes the sound of her own voice far too much.

Frankly if I was trying to understand what makes people tick and to understand human behaviour, I'd ask my 11 year old before I asked her anything! Laughing
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Bet that pictures not her either.......these type of profess folk keep profiles and pics private.....she talks a load of shite as well......gets lots of things wrong.....LOL......
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Im glad its not just me who thinks the new psyco woman is a pain in the butt and a fake! What a Face Rubes is right, why is she spending so much time on tc if shes a busy working woman with patients? Suspect where she find the time and why? Why do it all for free like fake Gemsgirl the fake lawyer did? Okay gg made money out the numptys with Sirins help but whats this new one on tc getting out of it? Suspect It dont add up does it? Suspect

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content