Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Sick sick sick sick!!!!

SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Sick sick sick sick!!!! Empty Sick sick sick sick!!!!

Post  SozzledSally Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:54 am

ruby
    ruby

Sick sick sick sick!!!! Empty Re: Sick sick sick sick!!!!

Post  ruby Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:42 am

Sal I've just read that article and its absolutely disgusting. How can another human being treat a fellow deceased human being with such disrespect?

Its beyond belief what goes through the minds of these dysfunctional nutters. He should be de-frocked and de-wigged, put into nick and the key thrown away.

I feel sorry for the family and friends of the deceased, how must they be feeling, I am shocked.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh, that is abhorant! What a vile, sick man he is! Mind you, I do think those type of professions can attract sickos. I remember watching a TV programme about a funeral home and they applied for a mortuary assistant (really low pay!) and were unindated with people applying!!! What a Face

Of course, someone has to do thse type of jobs, but unless they're earning fabulous money I really don't see the attraction. I'd rather work in Tesco's than have to handle dead bodies!

I don't know how normal people do it, quite frankly. It would give me nightmares! I can understand doctors working in pathology and doing post mortems - especially for research - but then they earn lots of money and have an interest in medicine; whereas these ghouls seem to get some kind of pleasure out of being surrounded by death......

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:35 pm

I used to work next door to a funeral shop where they kept the bodies and at Xmas time and things like that if all us staff went to the local pub we would soetimes see the staff from the funeral place in there too and they never used to mix with any other people or regulars What a Face They all stuck to themselves in a little tight group silent I never knew why that was but it was ever so obvious Suspect

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 pm