Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

2 sleeps...what everyone doing for christmas........

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

2 sleeps...what everyone doing for christmas........ Empty 2 sleeps...what everyone doing for christmas........

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Merry christmas girls.............whats everyone doing?........anything special or any nice goodies to come Wink .....
    hyatum
    hyatum

2 sleeps...what everyone doing for christmas........ Empty Re: 2 sleeps...what everyone doing for christmas........

Post  hyatum Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi THD

Thankyou for the wishes....Hope you have a peaceful Christmas and great time with your family! I have my whole extended family here....it's really great, weather today is a bit better, not soooooo hot! I have cooked a whole bag of Malatya apricots in sugar, brandy and vanilla...they are delicious! My family ad in finitum will all be with me on Christmas day, we will add a few Turkish touches to the menu to be inclusive sunny

Have a great day

Nicks
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

2 sleeps...what everyone doing for christmas........ Empty Re: 2 sleeps...what everyone doing for christmas........

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:50 am

Hi thd happy christmas and a happy new year Smile not doing anything special but will be enjoying a family day and lovely meal all together.hope your day goes well xx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi THD,

Thanks for your Christmas greetings!

I hope you had a great Christmas, too! santa

I've just replied to Nicks on the other thread, and said what I did for Christmas.

On the gift front we had a Brucie tongue We all did well and had some very nice and original presents, and I also received lots of perfumes (which I specifically hinted at Wink ) as I lost my sense of smell for ages due to an allergy - and now it's been treated I can't tell you how WONDERFUL it is to be able to smell! When I couldn't smell a thing I would have even enjoyed sniffing a pair of cheesy socks or one of Coco's post-Christmas silent pop-offs! cyclops

Not being able to smell anything is awful - you wouldn't realise......... Sad

Sooo - I got perfumes (all my favourites) plus jewllery, clothes, books - and a couple of gadget things Shocked

Just the usual really. Oh! And I also got a massager, which is fantastic. It fits onto your armchair and massages your back, thighs and neck. I highly recommend it! Wink

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Never heard that before...a brucie.....you did well tho....me too...a lot better that I thought I was gonna do so Im well chuffed....got a lovely white gold bracelet...never expected that I never...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 am