Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Photobucket Complaint About MY Photo's and My Grandchildren

ruby
    ruby

Photobucket Complaint About MY Photo's and My Grandchildren Empty Photobucket Complaint About MY Photo's and My Grandchildren

Post  ruby Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 am

Ladies

I find this post below particularly rich coming from Linzee when back in the Spring of this year I discovered that she had copied my photographs and that of my little grandchildren and placed them on her Photobucket account.

She furthermore opened a thread announcing that I have photographs under my Yuku membership. I promptly deleted these photographs, but of course they had already been lifted, after all, I am realistic and this is the WWW, so I know these photographs are still around. I was ridiculed and my two gorgeous grandchildren were vilified. Some of her beloved members complained to her saying that I had removed my photographs from Yuku, but that did not stop Linzee, she opened a Photobucket account and placed them for all to see on there.

I made an official complaint to Photobucket and they were removed within minutes of me making my complaint and she received a warning.

Linzee and Sirin have a very unhealthy obsession with Strawbs and I know that Linzee also lifted Strawbs and her partner's photographs which are still I am certain doing the proverbial rounds.

These women have mental health issues which need addressing very urgently. What on earth would a woman of Linzee's age want with photographs of myself and two young children?

Now they have their halo's choking them saying that Mistal's photo has been stolen. Two faced and evil - fancy abusing the photographs of children, disgusting, use my photo by all means, but leave my grandchildren out of this.

Ruby

PS Now found another photo of my Marmaris askim for all TL Members to swoon over.

Photobucket Complaint About MY Photo's and My Grandchildren 100_0410

Posted Today, 01:25 AM by Stevie 21
    Hello. I too am here to support Mistral. Oh and before anyone asks I have no idea who Beria is. I have known Mistral simply from the forums and I know how upsetting it is when you are pulled apart for fun. Turkish Chatter is just that, a forum to ridicule people and laugh at anyone who takes their fancy for a while. Unfortunatly, Mistral is not the only one, there are a few that have had their photo's stolen and used there, Erksgal, Ozgal and Tommisina, these are photos, genuine photos with the exception of Ozgal. They have been laughed at and villified by admin for years. Oh there are many more members, imaginary members that have vile avatars that admin likes to use on the profile of her imaginary members.

Admin lies too, she knows nothing about the people she writes about except for a few names and a sentence she steals from elsewhere and upon that she will build a whole profile. Oh yes I nearly forgot, she has been banned form all the successful forums about Turkey. If she is a member her she will cause quite a stir. If she only read this forum then anyone that posts anything she can use then she sure as hell will, it is how she gets her kicks, she is a parasite.

I just think you need to know what you are getting yourselves involved with. Sorry if you feel I have over stepped the mark.I just think you need to know what you are getting yourselves involved with.

Last edited by ruby on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin

Photobucket Complaint About MY Photo's and My Grandchildren Empty Re: Photobucket Complaint About MY Photo's and My Grandchildren

Post  Admin Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi Ruby,

As you say, this is the WWW and if you, I or anyone else posts up pictures of ourselves or our families, then we have to accept the fact they can be copied. I know both mine and Ertie's have been copied - but I'm not particularly fussed. I remember old Seftali - whose now probably galloped off with Ellie into the Old Folk's Home for Seniles - she opened up a webpage with loads of different pictures of various members. And the grotesque Linzee (aka Dawn French circa 2008 - when she was at her very fattest) she's got mine too. But I've got hers - so mustn't grumble! tongue

I've got the one where she looks like the Leaning Tower of Pizza sitting on a giant sofa thing in Icmeler - she was bloody ENORMOUS! Oh, I've also got one where she's at a wedding with Martin (bald, bespectacled, scruffy obese pot-bellied slob) and her son.........

So in a way it's kind of 'tit for tat' haha, but I do put my foot down where pictures of my beautiful little granddaughter are concerned. If they EVER EVER did anything with those I will have them arrested and charged IMMEDIATELY!

You're right, though - Linzee does indeed have an unhealthy obsession with me - and if I didn't know her fantasy was to be shagged by a strange black man on a Caribbean beach - I'd swear she was a dyke. Then again, she might be using me as a means of avoidance : by obsessing over me 24/7 she doesn't have to face up to her shambles of a life.

I don't think for a moment think that Sirin is obsessed with me. Not at all. She's just worried about me - because I know too much. And all the while I can warn people about her fake saccharine ways, and her innuendoes, lies, deceit - the way she alludes to being a 'trained psychotherapist' - 'probation officer, perhaps?' - married to an 'engineer' - a 'Curvy Size 12' - 'a fluent Turkish speaker' - a 'very happy woman who wants everyone to be happy too' - she knows that I can give people PROOF that it's all LIES.

She is NOT a trained psychotherapist - and she could be arrested for passing herself off as one. I advised Ken of TC to ask Sirin for her credentials - she couldn't do it!

She is NOT a probation officer - she is an ADMIN OFFICER - and anyone can phone her work for proof of that. All her work details are listed in one of my posts below.

Her Tranny Chaser Visa-Hubby is NOT a Civil Engineer, Aerospace Engineer, Marine Engineer - or anything special like that. He's just a computer engineer - ten a penny - and note how she avoids telling people EXACTLY what he does! tongue

She is NOT a curvy Size 12 (I can produce the pictures for a short time as proof) she is a 5ft nothing, stout Size 22. And she has the shape of a sausage roll - and I've never seen a curvy sausage roll.

She CANNOT speak or understand Turkish - she knows just a few phrases and words. That is why she was so incensed when Oz spoke in Turkish for half an hour to a Turkish friend in the airport while she sat there like a cat watching ping-pong. She has to ask Turkish people to speak in English to her : that's hardly something a fluent Turkish speaker would have to do!lol

Finally, she is not a happily married contented woman. She is secretly miserable, which is why she adores reading about other women's misery - it makes her feel better about her own secret misery. Of course, she doesn't let on to her members that she's enjoying their pain - she makes out she's very sorry and concerned for them....

Like hell she is. We all know how she and the other managers of the old EGOTS wet their pants at the members heartache in the secret 'Board Room'.

Sirin is despicable. She's very sneaky, too. She allows members such as Linzee to post up details to their latest 'Strawberry Bashing Site' and 'disappears' for a coupe of days - just enough time for members to get the address - and then she comes back on and deletes it, making out she doesn't want that sort of thing on her site. Funny how SIRIN herself was the most regular POSTER on Linzee's Breeze site in the 'private room'!

Says it all really doesn't it?

Oh, I also believe it was Sirin herself who contacted the newspapers about Mikki being a member on TL.....

Sirin even lied and made out reporters had tried to gain access to TL (as if! they couldn't have known Michaela was 'Mikki' on a little yuku group!) but she tripped herself up spectacularly when she made out she knew 'they' were reporters by tracing their IP addresses when they supposedly applied for membership.. Now, as everyone knows, I ran a Yuku group too - and you CANNOT see a member's IP address on there until they make a post on the site. So Sirin lied! She even said she had traced the IP addresses to news agencies - what a load of bollocks!

Sirin just wanted to feel special. No newspaper would be interested in a mad, insignificant, unhinged little fat squirt like her.

Strawbs
    hyatum
    hyatum

Photobucket Complaint About MY Photo's and My Grandchildren Empty Re: Photobucket Complaint About MY Photo's and My Grandchildren

Post  hyatum Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:44 am

Hi Ruby

I loved your pic! But I was so shocked that someone could have fished pics of you and your grandchildren of Photobucket affraid The WWW has opened up the world and connected people who would never be able to talk to each other... but in other respects it is very revealing about peoples behaviour at a mega level. It seems to act as a mega-phone and exaggerate all the bad behaviours and 'wicked' thoughts that people have...just because they can hide their persona's behind a computer screen. You know how drunk people start sprouting the 'truth' and their real deviant personalities come out ....I think there are many people who get intoxicated on the WWW....and because they think they are faceless and not traceable they can spew forth all sorts of garbage. Villains become heroes...by tapping a few keys, it's quite shocking! Perhaps we should send a few cyber-bombs to select people, but then our lives would probably be quite dull... so in the meantime we can continue to joust with words and hope that some of the numpties (I just love that word) sharpen up.lol! lol!

Nicks
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:59 am

hyatum wrote:Hi Ruby

I loved your pic! But I was so shocked that someone could have fished pics of you and your grandchildren of Photobucket affraid The WWW has opened up the world and connected people who would never be able to talk to each other... but in other respects it is very revealing about peoples behaviour at a mega level. It seems to act as a mega-phone and exaggerate all the bad behaviours and 'wicked' thoughts that people have...just because they can hide their persona's behind a computer screen. You know how drunk people start sprouting the 'truth' and their real deviant personalities come out ....I think there are many people who get intoxicated on the WWW....and because they think they are faceless and not traceable they can spew forth all sorts of garbage. Villains become heroes...by tapping a few keys, it's quite shocking! Perhaps we should send a few cyber-bombs to select people, but then our lives would probably be quite dull... so in the meantime we can continue to joust with words and hope that some of the numpties (I just love that word) sharpen up.lol! lol!

Nicks

Hi Nicks

Linzee actually fished the photographs off Chatters and placed them onto their own Photobucket account after making an announcement that the photo's were available on my old Yuku account. I promptly deleted all the photo's with the exception of Harry, and he has told me he does not give one sardine what weirdo's think about him cat . Of course, anticipating I would delete them, the crafty lard cake put them up on her Photobucket account. I complained to Photobucket and they deleted them pronto.

Actually, in retrospect, I should not have placed photo's of my grandchildren on here, there are enough weirdo's who come onto this site, so I should have known better and at least I have the bollocks to accept my responsibility. However, what they do with my photo's, I am not in the slightest bit bothered. Of course everyone knows I am 80 years old, but I think I look great for my age drunken

Also Linzee fascination for Strawbs, she is always stalking her even to the point of calling herself by the same name as her affraid I think she must bat for both sides Arrow

Rubes
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Rubes thats a beautiful photo..you look so pretty and slim........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:03 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:Rubes thats a beautiful photo..you look so pretty and slim........

Thanks THD

Decided to put up a 'lost' photo of my Marmaris askim for all to see. I love you

Now if I had to choose between the vicar and askim, who should I pick Question

Rubes

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:28 am

ruby wrote:
    Turkishheartdrop wrote:Rubes thats a beautiful photo..you look so pretty and slim........

Thanks THD

Decided to put up a 'lost' photo of my Marmaris askim for all to see. I love you

Rubes

Haha, Ruby!

I wouldn't mind betting that some of those desperately sad, hard-up numpties would develop a soft spot for him! tongue

I remember Sirin saying that a manic depressive phoned her hy mistake once - and she spent NINE HOURS on the phone talking to him! silent Sad life, what!

I'm only surprised (seeing as that was her stomping ground) that she didn't want to counsel that drunken man - with her imaginary qualifications that she makes out she's got! geek

Strawbs

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:11 am

Admin wrote:
    ruby wrote:

Thanks THD

Rubes

Haha, Ruby!

I wouldn't mind betting that some of those desperately sad, hard-up numpties would develop a soft spot for him! tongue

I remember Sirin saying that a manic depressive phoned her hy mistake once - and she spent NINE HOURS on the phone talking to him! silent Sad life, what!

I'm only surprised (seeing as that was her stomping ground) that she didn't want to counsel that drunken man - with her imaginary qualifications that she makes out she's got! geek

Strawbs

Strawbs

Please dont forget that she can also speak fluent Turkish so she could have a full blown conversation with him, that's of course if he allowed her to get anywhere near to him lol!

Which brings me to the point, if she can speak fluent Turkish, why was she angry about Oz and his buddy having a chat at the airport. Question

Rubes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 pm