Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

JennyWrites Shite Advice to Murder Victim Mikki

ruby
    ruby

JennyWrites Shite Advice to Murder Victim Mikki Empty JennyWrites Shite Advice to Murder Victim Mikki

Post  ruby Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:58 pm

The tragic murder of Mikki (who was a member of Turkish Love) and also her mother during the summer was shocking to say the least.

I do recall Mikki asking for advice relating to her husband who at that time was still living in Turkey. He was angry with her and kept putting the phone down on her. Along came JennyWrites who advised Mikki 'to write him a letter expressing her displeasure'. The Turk got his Settlement Visa and came to the UK. His anger boiled over and resulted in the horrific stabbing of two women. JennyWrites has not got any comprehension whatsoever on advising other women as she is so deluded in her own fantasy cuckoo world.

Now a little dickie bird has told me via a pm that JennyWrite's marriage is not so hunky dory as she likes to make out. Apparently, she has confessed that since her marriage her illegal pizza delivery driver hubby (now not illegal - well almost) does not treat her so well. Make of that what you will, but to me it didnt take him long for his mask to start slipping.

Ruby
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

JennyWrites Shite Advice to Murder Victim Mikki Empty Re: JennyWrites Shite Advice to Murder Victim Mikki

Post  Pollypecker Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:08 am

JW giving advice? silent no thanks. What a Face
    I thought he always treated jw like shite and a doormat? Its got worse?????????? Shocked

Pol x
    Admin
    Admin

JennyWrites Shite Advice to Murder Victim Mikki Empty Re: JennyWrites Shite Advice to Murder Victim Mikki

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 am

I tell you something - it makes my heart bleed to think those two little children are spending this Christmas with strangers........ Crying or Very sad

What a crying shame Mikki wasn't advised to get shot of her husband before he had the chance to kill both her and her mother.

I hope the perpetrators in all of this get their just desserts.

Strawbs

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 am

Admin wrote:I tell you something - it makes my heart bleed to think those two little children are spending this Christmas with strangers........ Crying or Very sad

What a crying shame Mikki wasn't advised to get shot of her husband before he had the chance to kill both her and her mother.

I hope the perpetrators in all of this get their just desserts.

Strawbs

TL dont give a shite, they have the conscience of chainsaws. All they want to do is 'pretend' it didnt happen by deleting the posts. Cok ayip.

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:52 am