Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Strawbs come back please

Maria
    Maria

Strawbs come back please Empty Strawbs come back please

Post  Maria Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Strawbs why dont you post much now,specially the ones you use to do ages ago the really long funny ones? I miss themm posts, and you too Wink I hope your not fed up Sad please come back and make us laugh again Smile

Maria
    Richard
    Richard

Strawbs come back please Empty Re: Strawbs come back please

Post  Richard Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey Strawbs, I hope everything's okay!! I hope it's nothing I've said, haha! Maria is correct, you are very missable.

Come back soon.

Richard
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Ffs you sound like lovesick puppys..........she must be busy...get over it and talk about summit else......
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:09 pm

lol! THD, tis the fruit season in Turkey, she gets very very busy, also we all have family commitments this time of the year, parties, family gatherings etc, so just carry on posting as normal. Strawbs will be back as soon as she is able.

Richard: What is it with you?, you hardly ever post except to pester Strawbs, instead of winging like a bitch on heat, post something intersting instead of sounding desperate

Rubes
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:00 pm

THD I was just being friendly and wondering where she was,Im no lovesick puppy, thats annoyed me you sayin that. Youve had little digs at me before saying Im sucking up,I dont suck up to nobody not even Strawbs. Evil or Very Mad I just wondered where she was but Rubes has told us now, thanks Rubes I love you I know shes busy but I miss her posts thats all Neutral

Have a good day.

Maria
    davina
    davina

Post  davina Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Is it a rule then that a mod has to post? Forums are run by its members and what they contribute they can't expect the mods to write posts all the time to keep them amused. My friend runs a forum (non Turkish related) and when she doesn't post it goes all slow which I think is weird as why cant the members think for themselves and post new subjects or add to discussions. Ruby is a big poster on here and so is THD and Maria and Hyatum and Curlyboop and they are all very intelligent and funny people so I don't get this we miss you Strawbs thing. She does write some interesting posts sometimes and in the past she has had me creased up laughing but I think she has moved on with her busy life and that's why her spark has gone out a bit on the forum she's bored and tired of it all perhaps?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:36 pm