Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Not Even Married

Not Even Married Empty Not Even Married

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:50 am

Ladies, I am not even married to any of you, yet I am able to keep in regular contact as this is the 21st century, so for the likes of JW who had a long absence of contact from Flabby as he had to search for a 'phone plan' is about as believeable as Ataturk walking into my house. All Turks have mobiles, they were born holding one, and even a remote village has a landline, or a neighbour would willing oblige to use their landline. Let us not forget that Flabby has a multitude of influencial contacts who are going to bus themselves to the airport to roll out the red carpet for the arrival of JW, even forge legal documents for them, so how on earth does Flabby make contact with them? His family must be so poor not to have a landline. It is common courtesy to contact your partner to let them know you have arrived at your destination safely. Flabby is too busy making up his own agenda with the help of his supporting family, I can imagine the content of the conversation, 'anne/baba Jenny cok deli, yesil cart USA geliyor, ben ve Jenny bitte'. I know my Turkish is shit, but you get the drift ladies.

Ruby
    Ladybird
    Ladybird

Not Even Married Empty Re: Not Even Married

Post  Ladybird Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:53 am

He must be lying to her its impossible not to have a phone in Turkey, they are crazy for phones and my ex slept with his next to him in bed. They all do all over Turkey, they have more than one phone on the go sometimes and its all about keeping up with the Joneses who has the latest model. Is she mad or what?

Liza
    walter
    walter

Post  walter Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:37 pm

for sure

turks and their phones

mmm sounds sus to me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 pm