Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+4
Pollypecker
Maria
Philllipa
ruby
8 posters

Michael Jackson Trial

ruby
    ruby

Michael Jackson Trial Empty Michael Jackson Trial

Post  ruby Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:25 am

Has anyone got an opinion on whether or not Dr Conrad Murray is guilty of manslaughter?

Talking of Michael Jackson, have a look at this link

http://www.ilkeratak.com/

Ilker is very well known on the circuit in Marmaris and Icmeler and was either 2nd or 3rd runner up in Turkey's Got Talent. He is a brilliant performer and is often seen on Turkish TV.

Ruby
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Michael Jackson Trial Empty Re: Michael Jackson Trial

Post  Philllipa Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Theres just an advert coming up on that link Ruby Neutral can you find another one I love you

Id pass on that doc putting me to sleep, thankyou very much!!!!!!!!!! pale affraid

Pipxoxo
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:49 am

Hi Pip

The link is working, just click Anasayfaya Git underneath the opening scene and you will go through to the site.

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Hes a great dancer,just like him! cyclops

Maria
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:15 pm

The doctor should be sacked and not allowed to work ever again, he is hopeless and dangerous imo. He killed MJ. Sad

Pol x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:32 am

I have noticed that one of the Defence Lawyers acting for Dr Murray looks the spitting image of Biff from Back to the Future Shocked

Ruby
    Fanny
    Fanny

Post  Fanny Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:07 pm

ruby wrote:

Ilker is very well known on the circuit in Marmaris and Icmeler and was either 2nd or 3rd runner up in Turkey's Got Talent. He is a brilliant performer and is often seen on Turkish TV.

Ruby

Mmmm I'm going to stick my neck out here. I don't think Ilker is a patch on Michael, his dancing is poor to average. That's just my opinion but I am qualified to a degree, having been to dancing school......
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 am

Hi Pol

I dont think Dr Murray is guilty of the manslaughter of MJ, I actually think he may have been used as a scapegoat for MJ's death. Dont get me wrong, I really liked MJ, however, he had money and power and that can buy you anything in this life. MJ admitted himself years ago that he was addicted to painkillers. He was paying Dr Murray an enormous amount of money each week to retain his services and therefore, if MJ said 'I want xyz' then in all probability he got what he wanted as he was 'paying' for the service.

Fanny, of course you are entitled to your opinion on Ilker's dancing. There is only ever going to be one MJ just like there is only ever going to be one Elvis, one John Lennon etc etc. However, the Turkish public did vote him either 2nd or 3rd in Turkey's Got Talent. Have you entered any competitions for your dancing? It would be great if you could post a link so that we can see your dancing routine.

Personally, my favourite Britains Got Talent was when Signature performed in 2008.

Ruby
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 am

Its not going to make any difference as mj wont be coming back.no one will ever really know the truth,but he was paying a lot to the doctor and he should have been more careful.he will get what he deserves im sure x
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:31 am

I think that MJ was another of those people who had an entourage full of people who know exactly what to do, think and say for their own good. They're usually paid handsomely to do and say what's expected of them in order to keep their rich bosses sweet.

MJ clearly knew precisely what he wanted and the doctor just facilitated it, knowing that it wasn't wise to upset his very wealthy client. Certainly the doctor wasn't too up on ethics if he just carried out MJ's bidding and administered all sorts of dubious cocktails of drugs to him, some of which were not licenced for the purposes for which he was taking them, so in that respect it probably could be argued that he is guilty of MJ's manslaughter.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:57 pm

ruby wrote:Has anyone got an opinion on whether or not Dr Conrad Murray is guilty of manslaughter?

Ruby

Hi Ruby,

Dr Murray never intended to murder Michael Jackson, but his negligence and co-operation in allowing him to take such dangerous drugs is manslaughter as far as I'm concerned. He could have prevented Michael's death, and he didn't even have the basic skills in how to resuscitate! So as far as his doctor skills are concerned - he should be struck off. He's useless and was obviously being bought by MJ. In just the same way Elvis Presley bought his doctor.

A decent doctor would refuse to provide those drugs - however much he was offered. But Murray has no scruples and didn't care. He was aware of how dangerous those drugs were, so in just the same way you wouldn't allow a person in a stupor to sit on the back of your motorbike - and without a helmet, too - you wouldn't allow someone to swallow or inject dangerous drugs.

So that doctor is partly responsible for Michael's death.

By the way, the Turkish MG impersonator - I agree with Fanny. I think he's a very poor dancer. He's all stiff, slow and has no natural rythym. Actually, although Michael Jackson always looked great when he danced, his dancing technique is very easy to copy. With practice (and not much, either) almost anyone could dance like he did. Seriously. Also, that move he did where he leaned straight forwards - he wore special shoes that were attached to grips in the stage floor. He actually invented the shoes. It looked fantastic - I can't deny it - but it's much easier to do than it looks. Which is why I think the Turkish guy is quite poor in comparison - he should be much better than that.

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:08 pm

Guveclover wrote:I think that MJ was another of those people who had an entourage full of people who know exactly what to do, think and say for their own good. They're usually paid handsomely to do and say what's expected of them in order to keep their rich bosses sweet.

MJ clearly knew precisely what he wanted and the doctor just facilitated it, knowing that it wasn't wise to upset his very wealthy client. Certainly the doctor wasn't too up on ethics if he just carried out MJ's bidding and administered all sorts of dubious cocktails of drugs to him, some of which were not licenced for the purposes for which he was taking them, so in that respect it probably could be argued that he is guilty of MJ's manslaughter.

Absolutely!

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Admin wrote:
    ruby wrote:Has anyone got an opinion on whether or not Dr Conrad Murray is guilty of manslaughter?

Ruby

Hi Ruby,

Dr Murray never intended to murder Michael Jackson, but his negligence and co-operation in allowing him to take such dangerous drugs is manslaughter as far as I'm concerned. He could have prevented Michael's death, and he didn't even have the basic skills in how to resuscitate! So as far as his doctor skills are concerned - he should be struck off. He's useless and was obviously being bought by MJ. In just the same way Elvis Presley bought his doctor.

A decent doctor would refuse to provide those drugs - however much he was offered. But Murray has no scruples and didn't care. He was aware of how dangerous those drugs were, so in just the same way you wouldn't allow a person in a stupor to sit on the back of your motorbike - and without a helmet, too - you wouldn't allow someone to swallow or inject dangerous drugs.

So that doctor is partly responsible for Michael's death.

By the way, the Turkish MG impersonator - I agree with Fanny. I think he's a very poor dancer. He's all stiff, slow and has no natural rythym. Actually, although Michael Jackson always looked great when he danced, his dancing technique is very easy to copy. With practice (and not much, either) almost anyone could dance like he did. Seriously. Also, that move he did where he leaned straight forwards - he wore special shoes that were attached to grips in the stage floor. He actually invented the shoes. It looked fantastic - I can't deny it - but it's much easier to do than it looks. Which is why I think the Turkish guy is quite poor in comparison - he should be much better than that.

Strawbs

Hi Strawbs

I told you not mention my motorbike on here What a Face

In my opinion, Iif Dr Murray had not been retained by MJ, some other Dr would have been and given in to his demands or his services would have been dismissed. The closing stages of the case are this week on Sky news so will be keeping on eye on that.

BTW, now you have spilt the beans about my motorbike, I will post a photo soon of me on my black Harley Shocked

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Hi Ruby,

I'm sure you're right, and had Murray refused to supply those drugs MJ would have probably found another unscrupulous doctor to supply them to him. Then again - maybe not? In which case MJ would now still be alive had it not been for Murray supplying those drugs.

Really, Murray was a legitimate drug dealer when you think about it. One who happened to be medically qualified with a PhD.

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm

MJ had a very deep voice in real life. I was shocked at that Shocked

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 pm