Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Toilets which one would you choose?

ruby
    ruby

Toilets which one would you choose? Empty Toilets which one would you choose?

Post  ruby Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:14 am

OK back to the old topic of toilets again Very Happy

My friend and I were chatting about toilets earlier today and had a good laugh.

My tale starts on a flight into Dalaman, the aircraft toilet smelt absolutely disgusting just like a herd of elephants had dropped their lunch in there elephant I was nearly sick and started to heave so had to make a hasty retreat and 'hold on' until I landed at Dalaman.

Upon landing at Dalaman (the old airport), I was bursting and quicking went through the visa and passport control and dashed to the women's toilets. I was horrified to find a long queue of women also waiting yet there was not one single man using the male toilets lol! Yes, you guessed it, I strolled into the men's toilets and used the locked cubicle toilet. I was in there for about five minutes as I felt just like a race horse Laughing

Upon exiting the cubicle, I dont know who looked more shocked me or the men using the urinals. The men's toilets were suddenly packed and I quickly rushed out Embarassed Glad I did use the Men's though as the same women were still queueing. I disappeared into the crowd the the baggage carousel with a wide innocent look on my face. I found this incident so funny. Laughing

Anyone else with a toilet story?

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Toilets which one would you choose? Empty Re: Toilets which one would you choose?

Post  Admin Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 am

Oh, I did exactly the same once at Dalaman! What a Face It was in the old departure lounge and there was a huge queue for the Ladies, and as the Mens loos looked empty (no queue at all) I decided to take a chance and go in there. Luckily there was no-one in there, so I quickly dashed into a cubicle and locked the door. The only trouble was, while I was in there I then heard footsteps affraid and began worrying how long I'd have to wait before the person/persons left.

I heard more footsteps, and presumed they'd gone, so opened the door and to my horror saw a man standing at a urinal! Embarassed I didn't have the nerve to go to the sink, so I just tried to walk pass him all brazenly - as though I didn't realise it was the Mens Toilets.

He looked ever so shocked and then said something in Turkish and started laughing! rabbit

On the subject of toilets, in Fethiye there's an outdoor loo near the harbour and one day I went inside to use it (I'm not sure who the toilet belongs to, actually - it doeesn't say it's a public loo) and when I went inside and sat down I noticed there was a small hole in the door (level with the loo seat) with loo paper stuffed inside it! affraid

Peeping Ali.......

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Toilets which one would you choose? Empty Re: Toilets which one would you choose?

Post  Maria Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:55 pm

MariaThat must of been a red face day Embarassed walking in the mens!! affraid Ive heard before about some toilets having peeping holes in them in Turkey! I never seen one tho What a Face I hate outdoor toilets anywhere and like to wait till I get home if I can silent
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:16 pm

You naughty girls going in the mens! cyclops cyclops I coulnt do that for all the tea in china! affraid Your braver than me! tongue lol!

Pol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:15 pm