Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

How Naive?...

Guveclover
    Guveclover

How Naive?... Empty How Naive?...

Post  Guveclover Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

...is the woman who still thinks that despite parotting off a load of Arabic in front of her askim and his family and a hoca at their Islamic marriage, and having the highly original name "Melek" bestowed upon her, that she has not unwittingly "reverted" to Islam?

We all know that the Koran says that a conversion carried out using trickery is not valid but the Kurdish family and the woman don't realise that do they Wink

It beggars belief.

That one would believe it if askim told her the sun would fall out of the sky tomorrow.

Admin
    Admin

How Naive?... Empty Re: How Naive?...

Post  Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:38 am

Hi Judith,

Oh, she's a complete fruitloop!

She, and other needy women like her, will do absolutely anything to keep askim happy. They're needy Zombies, and remind me of Heather Mills who went one step further when meeting Paul McCartney, and made out she was already vegetarian! Haha! Not long before that, I remember her saying on the programme This Morning, how she'd cooked roast chicken for both herself and some film producer she was about to marry (before the slightly RICH Paul came along!) tongue

Mind you, at least with her we all know the reason she was a 'veggie' was that Paul had a stash of dosh! Oh, she used to go down to McDonald's in Brighton to get her meat fix while she made out she was a 'veggie'! LOL

But these numpties don't have the excuse of askim being loaded for 'reverting' - they just 'revert' because they're DESPERATE for any man who will give them the time of day. It makes me laugh when they say they've 'reverted' - I always think of the word 'regurgerated' when they that!

The stupid pathetic bunch of twats!

Strawbs

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:16 am

I actually feel really quite sorry for this particular girl and hope for her sake that one day she will wake up and smell the coffee. There are signs that she seems to be - albeit very slowly...

I'm sure that one day she'll look back on it all, like so many in her situation eventually do, and realise what a mug she was.

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:55 am

Could of been worse.......they could have called her angel................ Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:22 am