Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Can We Do It Again, Please? I Don't Think We Did It

Admin
    Admin

Can We Do It Again, Please? I Don't Think We Did It Empty Can We Do It Again, Please? I Don't Think We Did It

Post  Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 am

I think I have may have found one of the answers as to why Turkish Askims vanish into thin air! According to a report in the DM, wild sex can give you total memory loss - though they're saying it usually only lasts for 24 hours - but as they've not completed many trials yet it's possible wild sex amnesia could last longer! It tends to affect older people more (and lots of askims do look older than their years!) so this could account for all those askims who just stop texting their 'angels' - or could even account for why they lose their phones in the first place!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2048278/Mind-blowing-sex-warning-Over-exertion-sheets-wipe-memory.html

So there we have it : askim didn't phone his sweetheart because they had mind-blowing sex and he forgot all about it! geek

Of course, this doesn't exonerate each and every love rat. Oh no. Some of them are very crafty and remember very well that they humped Bendy Bus Bertha or Lardbucket Linzee - they just don't want to accept it - and they don't want to be reminded. Other askims (the local village idiots) learn enough to be able to keep their bonkers under the radar by not being able to communicate in English, anyway.

Makes for an interesting read.

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Can We Do It Again, Please? I Don't Think We Did It Empty Re: Can We Do It Again, Please? I Don't Think We Did It

Post  Maria Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:03 am

Whats mind blowing sex? never had it Question Question rabbit

Maria
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Can We Do It Again, Please? I Don't Think We Did It Empty Re: Can We Do It Again, Please? I Don't Think We Did It

Post  Philllipa Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Aah so thats why they never phone you after hehehe tongue what a lot of blxxxxxxxx tongue they remember okay they just dont phone cos they dont want to, the ones who want visas money prezzies phones will though! Cool

Pipxoxo
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:02 am

LOL the willage mad hatters can keep the bonkers under the radar but the numpty bunch cant! lol! I get such a gas reading some of the things you come out with! lol! do some more geek

Pol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:10 pm