Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Philllipa
Turkishheartdrop
Admin
7 posters

Another Fraud..........

Admin
    Admin

Another Fraud.......... Empty Another Fraud..........

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:54 pm

I was just reading about Psychic Sally in the DM:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047370/Psychic-Sally-filmed-OWN-video-removing-hidden-earpiece-leaves-stage.html

Anyway, it occured to me that now her cover's been blown, and she's been exposed as a fraud (though she is threatening LEGAL ACTION against anyone who libels her. AHEM!! tongue ) she could ask Sirin if she'd like her as a resident TL Psychic? And you know how that lot all love anything like that! I remember saying about one numpty on there, how she'd get more messages from her askim if he was dead than she does now - so I think Sirin should try and poach Psychic Sally! tongue

Meanwhile, it's worth reading the article about Sally, if only to give yourself a laugh. She vehemently denies using a 'plant' to feed her information through an earpiece. She said something like:

"Look! I do NOT wear a hidden earpiece! I can put my hair behind my ears and prove it! See?! That black thing and two wires you see sticking out of my ears are not really there - you're hallucinating! Oh hang on, maybe you're psychic, too?!"

What's always puzzled me about these psychics is why they always get such nice messages from dead people. It's always stuff like:

'John! I have a John here! Ha-ha-ha....wait...sorry...OK John, I'll tell them....sorry, sorry, John said something funny then! Ha-ha-ha! Now, carry on, John. And behave! Right...right...OK...OK...John wants to talk to, to..his daughter...daughter?'

Arm shoots up in the audience.

'That must be me! But that's not my father, that's my grandfather. His name was John!'

'That's it! He wants to talk to you! I meant granddaughter but the other voices interrupted. Oooh, he's excited to see you here today! He misses you so much, you know! He said you've had to go the - dentist?'

'Erm no, not recently'

'No, no, no, no! You WILL be going to the dentist - quite soon! Within a few months'

'Oooh, really?'

'Yes. But John says you've got nothing to worry about and it will all be fine! And he wants to send you a big hug and says he's up there watching, you know! Oooh, he's chuckling away now, he said your room gets a bit messy sometimes "she was always a dreamy girl" he says...she was always listening to music in her bedroom when she was a teenager'

'Yes, that's me. I do dream a lot! And I was always listening to music in my bedroom - when I was a teenager, especially!'

'Well, he wants to tell you that he loves you very much and misses you, and is saying something about the 12th June? Mean anything - 12th June? Don't worry about it now if it doesn't, but remember that date! Twelfth of June!'

'I will do. June the 12th. Thank you!!'

'Blessings! John is sending you a kiss and a big hug, lovey' Very Happy

You know, you never get a dead person saying something like:

"I'm glad that fucker's come here! I never got the chance to tell him what a prick I thought he was! Silly, fuckin tosser. Tell HIM that when he was nickin my parsnips out my allotment (he thinks I didn't know, haha!) I was giving his Mrs one from behind! Go on! Tell the stupid prick!"

Strange that, isn't it?! cyclops

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Another Fraud.......... Empty Re: Another Fraud..........

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:12 pm

PMSL lol! superb!....................................
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:25 pm

God your funny! Laughing Laughing

Thats so true how they do it and its true they never give moody messages Suspect tongue

Popxoxo lol!
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:35 pm

True.....and theyre all so fat!.............whys that Wink ..................
    Richard
    Richard

Post  Richard Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Hey Strawbs, I wouldn't have read this post but a friend sent it to me to read and he's not a member. I think that's amazing!

I am very sceptical of mediums....but you never know. What I really wanted to say, I hope I'm doing the right thing here, wish I was psychic haha! You are really talented Strawbs, some of your posts are awesome! I want to know why you're wasting your time knocking about on here. You could go places! I hope you don't misunderstand me thinking I'm coming across strong, I know what some of these guys are like on things like forums and Facebook, they're not to be trusted....I hope you do believe me when I say that. I'm genuine and I am serious.

I'd love to talk to you some time, I could give you some good advice.

Richard
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:25 am

Aw that is a stitcher that one! Razz Razz I bet you could do readings just using your brains, its not nice tho, those people are looking for real messages and shes a sharleten.

They are all fat as well! Suspect like sqiuggy rolypolys probs to make you feel comforting and warm Wink Ive been to a couple in the past but never got much really. I wish they was for real Sad

Pol
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:26 am

Thats so funny and so true too! That gave me a good laugh today Razz

That mentality is very prominant on TL, Theres the ones that are very needy and looking for something that borders on fantasy to most normal people. And then there is the really spiteful ones that glory in feeding total crap to people just to massage their own super inflated egos.

clown
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:32 am

Strawbs that is so funny and so true.

I absolutely loathe with a passion mediums, if I am cruising through the TV channels and come across a spiritualist programme I have to get rid of it.

Pol, you are so right, they are all fat rollypolly's and talk a lot of crap.

Why dont they say for example 'Does anyone know of a Christine Jackson in spirit, she used to live in Skegness, she was 49 years when she passed of a stroke and worked as a Red Coat at Butlin's'. Instead, as Strawbs has rightly said, they just quote vague information, bullshit really like 'Christine or Christopher said you will celebrate your birthday this year', how obvious is that ffs.

I do believe in the afterlife, but I detest fake mediums and would have to be highly recommended before I went for a sitting. I did meet Doris Stokes many years ago and she was a lovely genuine warm lady. She signed my book and invited a relative of mine to her home for tea and gave him a free sitting as he was so upset at the death of his mother.

Ruby
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 am

They never giveout the lotto numbers do they Suspect whys that tongue

Pol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:12 am