Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Let's Pray To Ataturk - If Not For Him Reyhan Would Not Be Having an LDR With An Avatar!!!

Admin
    Admin

Let's Pray To Ataturk - If Not For Him Reyhan Would Not Be Having an LDR With An Avatar!!! Empty Let's Pray To Ataturk - If Not For Him Reyhan Would Not Be Having an LDR With An Avatar!!!

Post  Admin Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:25 pm

I suspected there was a reason why so many women drool over Turkish men - and now I've discovered the reason : it's all because of Ataturk! I was incredibly excited when I read the following post on another site; it suddenly dawned on me that all us women should be worshipping Ataturk - forget Allah and all that nonsense - it's Ataturk we should be praying to and sendings prayers of thanks to! Here's the post:

"This is an old film, actually from 1959 about Ataturk and early Turkish history.

link

Just watched the video, cool to see so much old film footage of the formation of Turkey as a democracy, and Ata Türk when he was reforming the language. Seems like everything he accomplished is still being felt today. And I am glad, if it is in some obscure way, because of those things that I was able to meet, love (and be loved by) a Türk."

See?! Ataturk is responsible for all these Turkish men turning into lurve Gods! And not only did Ataturk make that possible, he enabled bus station clerks to send their love halfway across the world through an avatar, without even having to whisper sweet nothings into their love's ear! Amazing man!

After I read this, I said to Ertie that we MUST get a large picture of Ataturk and put it up on the wall above our bed. To think that for 7.5 years I haven't given Ataturk a teeny-weeny thought, and all the time it was due to HIM that I now have a Turk! I love you

I'm actually thinking about starting an Ataturk Appreciation Society : what do you think?

As Reyhan said: "I was able to meet, love (and be loved by) a Türk." and she has a point! Even if you haven't met, seen or spoken to your Turk - you should still be grateful to Ataturk. If not for him where would we all be? And more to the point - where would all the deluded be if they didn't have an avatar to love (and be loved by)?! geek

Strawbs

Philllipa
    Philllipa

Let's Pray To Ataturk - If Not For Him Reyhan Would Not Be Having an LDR With An Avatar!!! Empty Re: Let's Pray To Ataturk - If Not For Him Reyhan Would Not Be Having an LDR With An Avatar!!!

Post  Philllipa Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Yeh she makes me die when she says shes having an ldr with a TURK Laughing TURK avatar! Suspect
    It never put her off when he told her she had to cancel coming over to see him, what a mug she is. cyclops hes having a laugh and I bet hes after money off of her, theres gotta be somethin he wants from her and its not her. rabbit Its a bit sad as well in some ways in this day and age to think people fall fro crap like that on the web,I bet hes got a wife and kids and talks to her for a laugh on, msn. what a silly stupid woman.

Pipxoxo
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Let's Pray To Ataturk - If Not For Him Reyhan Would Not Be Having an LDR With An Avatar!!! Empty Re: Let's Pray To Ataturk - If Not For Him Reyhan Would Not Be Having an LDR With An Avatar!!!

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Ataturk would be turning in his grave.........these viza geezers are not what he would want for his country ffs..........she just wants to hold on to her nutty dream coz she's lonely and cant find a fella in virginia.....has she got a portait of Ataturk on her wall LOL...............
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:53 am

That other yank met Bobhead on her computer, SECOND LIFE and fell for his avatar!hehehe She had one of a skinny sexy young girl all sexy laying on a couch and she was 20 years older than her av and very large. Suspect One word for it NUTS. R is like that and its put me off going back to America lol I think it must be the water..... confused

Pol
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Pol can you repeat that again in english LOL..............I cant understand a word of what you wrote.....
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 am

This wo/man is completely raving bloody mad.

The guy does not want you to go to Turkey because he is just not into you Rxxhan!!!! You being a Yank should know that expression, my God, you havent even heard his voice, all you do is fantasise over a photograph, and it probably is not even his photo. Evil or Very Mad

You need to seek the advice of a medical practitioner as your behaviour is NOT NORMAL not even for a Yank.

This guy is just playing with you like a cat teasing a mouse. He chats with you on MSN just to pass the long boring time until he goes home to his wife and kids. Why is no one on TC telling you as it is for God's sake? Evil or Very Mad

No wonder vulnerable people get seriously hurt, because no one has the balls to tell numpties like you the truth. Furthermore, what makes me really angry about TC is that the owner supposedly swans around Turkey and is fully aware of how loverats operate, so why is he and his 'parliament' not taking you to one side and telling you as it is one wonders?

You have not even spoken to this man yet you are willing to travel half way across the world to meet a total stranger? You are bonkers and so are the people who support you.

Ruby

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:42 am

Hear hear Ruby......I echo every word you said.....yet another top post!.....good point about tc and why they dont warn the silly moo....very strange....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:35 am