Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+6
sophia08
Maria
ruby
Turkishheartdrop
SozzledSally
Admin
10 posters

Probation Officer? AHEM!!

Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Probation Officer? AHEM!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Probation Officer? AHEM!!

Post  Pollypecker Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:34 pm

sophia08 wrote:Just as well Turkey Central saw through her and got rid of her. Saccharine coatings always fade in time to reveal what's really underneath. Surprising how many people have fallen for her shit.

Cheerio for now x

Cheerio is ever so old fashioned, how old are you sophia08?

Pol x
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:13 pm

My old great aunty sais cheerio and shes 93.

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:39 am

I thought cheerio was a packet of breakfast cereals Laughing

Rubes
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Wonder where cheerios gone? bounce off topic again but the admin worker Sirin is such a larfing stock, she knows her real job has been exposed and its a good job people can check and prove shes not a friggin probation officer or pscyotherapist like she wants cyber buddys to think. She must feel so beneath everybody in more ways than one AHEM to make out shes somebody shes not. Its sad,allmost as sad as lardbucket nolife linzeee What a Face

Maria x
    cazzy8
    cazzy8

Post  cazzy8 Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 pm

ruby wrote:Hi Maria and Sal

Not sure if you can obtain halal sausage rolls, I am not that keen on sausage rolls anyway they are full of fat, bad for your health and very bland imo.

I am with you Sal regarding the subject of halal, I detest this way of slaughter, it is very inhumane and the animal suffers terribly, the meat is alway tough as the beast has struggled and died a terrifying and painful death.

I recall once JW coming out with another gem (not Gemsgirl Very Happy ) saying not long after her infamous recipe for Ramadam Bars had been made public that if she had a choice (with regards to slaughtered meat) she would rather the animal be blessed and killed than stunned and killed Shocked

I cannot understand why the animal cannot be both blessed and stunned prior to slaughter Question

Sal, I dont have two facebook, but would certainly join a petition to protest about the halal method of slaughter in the UK. We are in a Christian country, if you dont like the way we live, then catch a train, plane or automobile and return to whence you originate. I am sick and tired of accommodating ethnic minorities. Christians are becoming ethnic minorities in this country.

Rubes

Here here!
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 am

Maria wrote:Wonder where cheerios gone? bounce off topic again but the admin worker Sirin is such a larfing stock, she knows her real job has been exposed and its a good job people can check and prove shes not a friggin probation officer or pscyotherapist like she wants cyber buddys to think. She must feel so beneath everybody in more ways than one AHEM to make out shes somebody shes not. Its sad,allmost as sad as lardbucket nolife linzeee What a Face

Maria x

Hi Maria

Actually Cheerio made this post on 14 February referring to TC:-

'Don't tell me you didn't know what they was like too! Sirin's very chummy with them, have a guess why? You're intelligent, can't you work it out? It's not difficult.

Cheerio for now xx'

Have to agree Maria, its sad when your entire life revolves around a computer screen which appears to be the case with Sirin and Linzee and the mods on TC. Wonder what happened to the log cabin holiday in Scotland? cyclops

Hi Cazzy

Yes I hate animal cruelty, I do eat meat but try to ensure that it was raised and farmed in acceptable conditions and humanely slaughtered. I would never knowingly purchase/eat meat that had been killed using the halal method.

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Rubes you do find that women who dont get sex spend long times on the computer tongue Fat Sirin and lardbucket Linzee are walking proof of that. pig what a pair of frustrated unhappy saddos they are.

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:58 am

Maria wrote:Rubes you do find that women who dont get sex spend long times on the computer tongue Fat Sirin and lardbucket Linzee are walking proof of that. pig what a pair of frustrated unhappy saddos they are.

Maria x

Hi Maria

100% agree with you lol! And I can think of a few other stalkers as well who must be frustrated as hell tongue

What do you call someone who spends 24 hours a day on the Internet? Anything you like, they re not listening to you anyway as well as being cok deli. lol! lol! lol!

Rubes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi Maria,

I think you have a very valid point. No-one with a normal, active social life could be bothered to spend all their free time on an Internet forum. They are obviously lacking in more ways than one.

Besides not having the time to do it, I think there's something grossly unhealthy with being obsessed with a particular site or person. My theory is that they concentrate on that one person or site so that they don't have to face up to their real life crap. It's an avoidance technique - albeit a subconscious one.

Take Lindsay Norman, for example. She has been stsalking me for about three years now - what sort of life must SHE have?! She should be living her own - not living a secondhand life through reading about me! Same as Jan Tuncer - she spent weeks of her free time not only copying all my posts - she put them on a disc too! Jesus, I've never even LOOKED at the grotesque Linzee's site (Sirin's thick as thieves best buddy) - I find both of them equally repulsive and repugnant - and have no interest in reading their bitter vemon. They just have terribly miserable lives - and I don't give a damn. I'm not interested in their warped minds. They're both sad misfits in society.

They're disgusting creatures. Liars, vile, despicable, jealous, bitter, twisted - and VERY two-faced. They love watching train crases - while pretending to be 'concerned'. Joke is - it's THEY who have the biggest train wrecks od all!!! But as I said before - it's destraction for them!

The Sirin woman (what an ironic name!) was FURIOUS and ANGRY that the police told her to effectively eff off! She gave the police a headache - she was a persistant pest - who they VERY quickly saw through! Jesus, she even tried to IMPLY to THEM that she was something she wasn't. And they checked her out....ADMIN WORKER. NO qualifications. Tiresome. Deluded. I could have told them all that myself - and I did too! tongue

Stout Sirin only has her PC for company - the Frock goes out doing his own thing most of the time (when they're not watching FREEVIEW - no SKY for meanie tight-fisted Pansy Hubby!) Meanwhile, the morbidly obese Linzee (still obese - but not quite as morbidly obese as before) sits in her grimy drab place up north chomping on cheap ham sandwiches and Lambrusca while staring all glassy-eyed at her PC screen while belting out her frustration on her grubby keyboard.......

Oh, then you've got that weird Abi on TC who seems to be full of anger and pain. You can tell she's a very unhappy woman by the way she's never even tried to crack a joke. That's something she's got in common with the Sirin - they're both slow, boring, write long-winded boring posts, unable to inject any humour into their posts (same as Linzee - she can't be humurous - though she has in the past tried - embarrassingly so - but always fell SO flat..duh!) Oh, and then we have Slow Sunny who is actually a very WET blanket, and slightly dim. Thick if you like. No wit, no knowledge and deadly boring. Oh, and she's advised a woman to get married just so the man can get a visa! That's unbelievable! Of course, strange Ken is an oddball too. One only needs to question what a man of his age (he must be pushing 60) whose never been married; has no children; no assets, not even a car! - and rents little hovels in Turkey to reside in. He hasn't got a work permit (he's retired, anyway) but as he's got nothing in Turkey - I wonder what he's doing bumming around out there for? He's another tight-fisted meanie (mind you - he's feeding himself OK! That extra weight really shows on him) and I think someone should tell Ken that young 20-something Turkish girls who work in hostess clubs for 'AHEM 'gentlemen' are only interested in one thing from him - and he's too mean to cough up the money!

There's something EXTREMELY weird and unsavoury about him. He got bollocked by a Turk for inferring a young Turkish woman was his 'former girlfriend' and so swiftly changed the title under her photograph!! Bit of a daydreamer if you ask me - fantasist - and he's skating on very dangerous ice if he's lying about these women. These women's brothers go ballistic over much less than lies like he tells - and these men are young enough to be his grandson., Young, fit men - a bit like their sisters!

Dirty...old...but man - no! Big fat sleazy grubby coward more like - and mean with it!

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:03 pm

I heard nearly all the numtys are preggies......must make Sirin feel sick with envy...specially as the mumtys could be her daughters.....another reason not to marry a tranny chaser....
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm

ruby wrote:
    Maria wrote:Rubes you do find that women who dont get sex spend long times on the computer tongue Fat Sirin and lardbucket Linzee are walking proof of that. pig what a pair of frustrated unhappy saddos they are.

Maria x

Hi Maria

100% agree with you lol! And I can think of a few other stalkers as well who must be frustrated as hell tongue

What do you call someone who spends 24 hours a day on the Internet? Anything you like, they re not listening to you anyway as well as being cok deli. lol! lol! lol!

Rubes

there was a member called COK DELI........she thought it was funny calling herself very stupid in turkish.....till he fooked off with all her money leaving her in a wheelchair.......very silly.....
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:35 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:
    ruby wrote:

Maria x

Hi Maria

Rubes

there was a member called COK DELI........she thought it was funny calling herself very stupid in turkish.....till he fooked off with all her money leaving her in a wheelchair.......very silly.....

You mean he actually left her wheelchair, that was kind of him, the bastard. Surprised he never put it on Ebay as well.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Oh I remember Cokdeli. What is it with these women that they feel compelled to call themselves idiotic names in Turkish, or even proper names - such as Reyhan? silent It's embarrassing and abnormal - especially when a grown middle-aged woman does it.

Cokdeli reminded me of Tids in a way - both resigned to being treated like great big doormats and thankful for any crumb of attention their turd threw their way. It's very sad ideed. Poor Cokdeli is, I believe, disabled with Arthritis and she's elderly, too. Her turd treated her appallingly, and she's a wreck now.

But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger doesn't it?!!

She's probably being used and abused by turd number 2 now.......

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:44 pm

MUG Exclamation Question Exclamation Silly woman letting herself be used like that, even if your not a looker and your fat you dont need to be treated like an old door mat Exclamation Exclamation Silly women all of them if you ask me Cool

Maria x
    Jamren
    Jamren

Post  Jamren Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 am

Maria wrote:MUG Exclamation Question Exclamation Silly woman letting herself be used like that, even if your not a looker and your fat you dont need to be treated like an old door mat Exclamation Exclamation Silly women all of them if you ask me Cool

Maria x
    hi lady,s.
    I live on the Wirral as well,in fact about 20 mins away from Birkenhead.
    This is a long shot but do anyone of you know if this woman lives in the rock ferry area( just before Birkenhead) Question
    sophia08
    sophia08

Post  sophia08 Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Maria wrote:MUG Exclamation Question Exclamation Silly woman letting herself be used like that, even if your not a looker and your fat you dont need to be treated like an old door mat Exclamation Exclamation Silly women all of them if you ask me Cool

Maria x

Beggars cant' be choosers sweetie.

Cheerio xxx
    Jamren
    Jamren

Post  Jamren Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:43 am

sophia08 wrote:

Maria x

Beggars cant' be choosers sweetie.

Cheerio xxx
    . In this sort of case Sophia . Beggars can be choosers.
    They can choose NOT to be with a man that treats her like a door mat .
    Cheerio. Arrow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi Jamren,

That's a very good answer. However, unfortunately many of these women who suffer from low self-esteem and are lacking in confidence often welcome being treated like a doormat : that's the only way they can get a man's attention.

I've read about some wowmen who have put up with rubbish treatment by a Turkish rat for months or years, and after it's all gone pear-shaped they've gone off and found a replacement Turk. Work that one out!

You'd think the LAST thing they'd want is another Turk with all the visa issues, distance problems, famil/culture issues etc etc etc.......but they go out and LOOK for another one! The manager of one of the sites did just that after she discovered her Icmeler Rat was conning her out of money (he used to tell her the hotel was more than it was, and would pocket the difference..... Embarassed ) and when he hinted for her to pay for him to avoid his army service and she couldn't get the readies to do it, off he went.........

She then hung around a chatroom until a visa hunter popped up. Now, you might say that is madness - as would I - but she's just one of many who find replacement Turks who they can bow down to.

I just don't get it. I don't see the appeal. What is so special about a Turk??? Many of them have huge konks (they're not a handsome race) or beady eyes, skinny weedy legs......you can get the odd one who is really handsome and DDG, but in the main they're hairy little weeds with great big noses. On top of that they're very often penniless, unwordly and immature. And some of them are really, really mean with their money. Eugh!!!!!

Many of them are very shallow and lack the ability to engage in a good in-depth conversation, and their fashion sense is appalling!

So I just can't see why these women are so entralled by them! I could understand it if the majority of them were tall, muscular, handsome, great company, wordly and had lots of dosh to spoil them with - but usually they're mean little inexperienced weeds - and the women have to pay for the pleasure of being with one! affraid

So although in one way you're correct when you say these women can choose NOT to be a doormat - their terribly low self-esteem doesn't allow them that privilege. They are little more than slaves to their own yearnings - and they will do more or less anything to grab a man - however unsuitable or repulsive he is.....

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 pm

your being unfair Strawbs.........some women have fetishes and really fancy hairy weeds.....................
    Jamren
    Jamren

Post  Jamren Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:00 am

i,ll tell you what gets me strawbs.
    The women who know there b/friend/husband is the biggest player going.
    His names all over the net,by women saying BEWARE.
    But the wife/g/friend.stick up for him.the other women are lying,there jealous/or he has changed since hes been with me.yea right Razz

Then there,s the "older women"who bag themselves a toyboy,and think these lads love them forever. tongue Haha dont make me laugh.visa,money,comes to mind.well it would for me anyway.
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Got to jump in here Razz You get them ones Jamren, the oldies and them in de nile and you get the other ones who are plain hard up or the size of a house................. pig the rats go after the fuglies coz theyre easy pickings. Discusting!! Neutral You get the thickos as well who are too thick to say no to anything and believe anything however stupid it is Suspect

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:40 pm