Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Tour gude ready waiting for you any time

Boreks
    Boreks

Tour gude ready waiting for you any time Empty Tour gude ready waiting for you any time

Post  Boreks Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm

I am here if any girls want experienced guy to show them good places. Wink Wink Wink

kisses
    Admin
    Admin

Tour gude ready waiting for you any time Empty Re: Tour gude ready waiting for you any time

Post  Admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi Boreks,

What sort of tour guide are you, exactly? Oh, let me guess! You would like to take a single dopey laydeeeeeee (who hasn't been on a date with a man for 18 years) around some sights, while you impress her with your Don Juan sex appeal (which I'm sure you have oodles of rabbit ) and talk about how you would simply hate to visit the UK, US or Europe! Am I right?

Of course, I suppose after showing her around all the sights in the scorching heat, while holding your potbelly in for 6 hours, you'll start to wilt a bit; which could pose a problem when you try and seduce her later on. But you seem a sunny sort of character, and I dare say you'll just see that as a healthy male challenge involving physical hardship, like white water rafting or kayaking for 4 or 5 hours. Hard terrifying stuff - but rewarding.

Am I right?

Strawberry

Michelle78
    Michelle78

Tour gude ready waiting for you any time Empty Re: Tour gude ready waiting for you any time

Post  Michelle78 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Boreks wrote:I am here if any girls want experienced guy to show them good places. Wink Wink Wink

kisses

Like what bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:50 am