Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Message for Strawberry and Guveclover and Ruby

doozer
    doozer

Message for Strawberry and Guveclover and Ruby Empty Message for Strawberry and Guveclover and Ruby

Post  doozer Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:51 am

Whatever is the matter with you all? You come across as fulfilled. educated and content women in some posts, yet continue , for years and years , to berate "Turd-lovers"! Why do you care?
    I just can't see the point, or what anyone can get out of ragging every post from another website, while spending time being "normal" on others. All a bit odd.
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Message for Strawberry and Guveclover and Ruby Empty Re: Message for Strawberry and Guveclover and Ruby

Post  Guveclover Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:58 am

Hi Doozer

You're right in that I'm educated, fulfilled and content but you seem to forget I'm a Turk lover too (well, one and a half Turks in particular at least!).

As I've always said, TL (and EGOTM before it), are like a soap to me. I enjoy it as much as I do EastEnders. In common with EastEnders, TL has the same old recycled, repackaged storylines and the same old established characters, with some new ones thrown into the mix from time to time to spice things up a bit and inject a bit more entertainment value. It's pretty banal and harmless but it always gives you something inane to chat about with your mates or work colleages. As I say, I still enjoy it and I've no intention of giving up either TL or EastEnders.

My queston is, why does it bother you so much? As they always say, if you don't like it, don't read it so an easy solution would be to simply take Chatter off your favourites list if you find it variously offensive/pointless/boring.

My guess is though, that along with many other TL members, you won't Wink
    doozer
    doozer

Message for Strawberry and Guveclover and Ruby Empty Re: Message for Strawberry and Guveclover and Ruby

Post  doozer Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:07 am

No I probably won't, you're right there. Razz
    doozer
    doozer

Post  doozer Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:08 am

God I don't know where that horrible avatar came from . I had penguins earlier!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:15 am

doozer wrote:Whatever is the matter with you all? You come across as fulfilled. educated and content women in some posts, yet continue , for years and years , to berate "Turd-lovers"! Why do you care?
    I just can't see the point, or what anyone can get out of ragging every post from another website, while spending time being "normal" on others. All a bit odd.

If I were you, Dozer, I wouldn't worry myself about it. Unless of course our comments affect you in some way......then yes, I can see why you're feeling twitchy and affected.

I can write about anything I want - nobody has to read it. And if you don't like my posts, then don't read them.

I'll say one thing, though - all the while those warped individuals try to groom and indoctrinate young girls and old vulnerable women into throwing their lives away - I'll keep posting. Remember that - it will serve you well. And while I'm at it ask those warped, disgusting hard-up freaks (the Sirins, Soo, Linzeee, Rachel, Pauline, Cookiemonster, Mintyk, Yeliz etc...) why THEY are so obsessed with what we think about them?! Cos I can tell you know - I couldn't give a toss what they think about me! They're just scum.

Strawberry
    doozer
    doozer

Post  doozer Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 am

Fair enough. I don't actually care that much. It's kind of soap/car crash, where you have to explain why you are looking I suppose. i joined mainly because of Ruby's comments on the Russian prostitutes, but being neither Russian or a prostitute I couldn't be bothered to comment in the end. Sad old world isn't it?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:29 am

Do something about it, then, if your world is sad.

Strawberry
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:34 am

Doozer

Respond the my post on Russian prostitutes then.

What I cannot understand is why you started off this thread to Strawbs and Guveclover obviously wanting to cause an argument, then added me on as an after thought.

You are angry and upset about something and if it is about my post about Russian prostitutes, then address that post by providing a balanced viewpoint. Dont become abusive to other people.

Ruby
    doozer
    doozer

Post  doozer Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:09 am

I don't believe I have abused either Strawberry or Guveclover actually. Your post on Russian prostitution in Marmaris is best ignored I feel. You are entitled to your opinion as are we all.
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 am

Prostitution goes on throughout the world, it is especially prevalent in the resort areas of Turkey, and the so called up market area on the Marina in Marmaris (not Cinar Very Happy ). I often used to see really beautiful Russian girls touting for business and the expression 'tissue no washing' came from them having a 'quickie' for a few lira and then onto the next. This 'business' seems to have slowed down in recent years.

Now this Islamic Turkish Government have sold out to the Russians by allowing them to build 2 nuclear power stations near to Ankara for $20 billion, plus the bonus of allowing Turks to visit Russia without a visa.

Now Turkish men who get fed up with their wives, take a quick trip over to Russia for all the hanky panky they can handle.

Like I said in an earlier post to Hyatum, Governments all around the world are corrupt, and Turkey is especially corrupt. In every country money talks.

I believe that was the gist of my post relating to Russian prostitutes.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:19 pm

doozer wrote:I don't believe I have abused either Strawberry or Guveclover actually. Your post on Russian prostitution in Marmaris is best ignored I feel. You are entitled to your opinion as are we all.

It's not for you to say what post is best ignored. It's nothing to do with you, and as you're not a valued member here what you think doesn't count.

Strawberry
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:53 pm

BTW Doozer, I am glad you added my name to the title of the thread, I was feeling a little discriminated against, so you made me very happy, thank you lol!

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:46 pm