Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

The Pinocchio Thread

ruby
    ruby

The Pinocchio Thread Empty The Pinocchio Thread

Post  ruby Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 pm

There have been quite a few lies flying around of late, so I thought it would be a good idead to open a thread about the lies, I will kick off with a couple:-

Oz's luxury apartment in Istanbul

Jelly AKA Pinocchio proposal over the phone

Oz's secret German lover

The secret Bored Room where managers/mods lie about the members they care about and stab you in the back
    ruby
    ruby

The Pinocchio Thread Empty Re: The Pinocchio Thread

Post  ruby Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 am

Now you would think a Police Inspector would not lie, not so when it comes to covering up Jellies porkies pig .

The Inspector quotes

'I remember thinking how romantic his proposal was when he was over here, and you both looked so happy on the pics you showed us of you two together just after the proposal'

Just like when she recently denied posting on TL about enjoying oral sex when 7 months pregnant and a couple of concerned members at the time advised her to 'be careful' due to her delicate condition.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
    When first we practise to deceive!
    Sir Walter Scott

Why would anyone with the so called integrity of a Police Inspector want to lie on a cheesy Yuku website to cover up for some numpty and lose all her credibility? I just wonder what her Chief Superintendent would make of all this.

Ruby
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 am

I used to enjoy reading the threads that the EGOTS would start on Christmas Day listing the presents they'd got from their askims. It was a real chance for them to brag - and fantasise.

As the threads got longer the lists would get bigger and bigger and more and more extravagent as they each tried to go one better. Hilaraious.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Haha, Judith! I remember the post-Christmas threads! It was like scrolling down an Argos list starting at "lowest price first". The funniest part of it was that nearly all of the numpties had been complaining the week before how askim had no job/no phone credit/no visa - and usually no idea what Christmas meant! What a Face They had a similar 'feelgood fantasy' post on there recently about honeymoons. I can't remember exactly, but it kind of started off with something like Butlins and ended with the Bahamas. bounce

Of course, that fat porker, Sirin always got 'spoilt rotten' drunken by the feminine Mr Bouffant, and it appears the same happened yesterday for her birthday : she had breakfast in bed before getting up for work. Not sure I could be bothered with that when I had to get up, but maybe she meant Bouffant brought her up a cuppa with 3 sugars and a couple of Digestives. Oh, and she went out for another one of those Meal Deals last night. After finishing work - visiting her family - she went out for a meal somewhere (sounds like one of those EAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN FOR £5.99 BEFORE 7PM) and stuffed so much food into her gob that she had difficulty moving. pig That is 'so' vulgar to eat like that - not at all aristocratic. tongue Posh, slim people never stuff their faces (that's why nearly all rich people are slim) and anyone who shovels so much food in their gob so that they can't move afterwards displays how low class they are, and how badly they've been brought up. Anyway, she managed to do all this, and still be tucked up in bed (unable to move pig ) by 9pm! I bet she gobbles her grub down really quickly, too! I bet Bouffant says to her 'hurry up! It's almost past Happy Hour - we'll have to pay double otherwise!' Eeeeew, fancy eating so much food that you can't move! That's a sure sign of mental problems. I have on occasion over-indulged (Christmas Day for example) but I 'hate' that feeling of being too full - it's so uncomfortable! I bet there was some farting going on in the Tucker household last night - sexeeeeee! tongue

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi Ruby,

I was going to post last night, but Ertie sudenly surprised me and told me he wanted to take me out - and it would have been rude to refuse. tongue

Oh, old Inspector Clueless is a 'terrible' liar! She's not very good at telling porkies is she?! Her stupid post is so transparent and obvious I actually feel embarrassed for the woman. What a thick bunch they are. Mind you, she was the one who came out with that nutty statement once, saying her husband had rung her up from work to tell her a 'miracle had happened'! cyclops Of course, next day when she was sober, she had to think a miracle up didn't she! tongue She's got no imagination, either - she very sheepishly said it turned out to be something really drab and boring - her husband discovered someone was going to send him a few quid they'd owed him for yonks. It was really, really boring - and she quickly skirted over it (because she was embarrassed!) She often comes out with strange statements, that one does. And she's clearly hallucinating again if she thinks turnip face JellyBelly got engaged in the UK.

I read - you read - and everyone else read - in BLACK AND WHITE - JellyBelly say that her 'man' asked her to get engaged on THE TELEPHONE when he spoke to her last week from Turkey. Personally, I don't give a stuff how he proposed to the turnip (it's not going to last anyway - he only wants a British Passport) but why she felt compelled to delete what she said WHEN EVERYONE HAD READ IT and then change it to a different version seems very, very odd! What a Face She must really care what people think.....

And then to get weird/mad/thick numpties to try and back the story up is 'really' pathetic. They're all liars - and they're all weird. But don't forget, Jelly is the one whose first Turk absconded (no bloody wonder!) and then she hung around a language site trying to get picked up by another Turk. Some people would say she had difficulty getting an Englishman - and thinking about - I'm sure Christine Walkden's single!

Anyway, everyone knows what she originally wrote - so it doesn't really matter now......

But as for Inspector Clueless trying to cover up for her (badly) it really is pathetic in the extreme. And you make a good point, Ruby. It looks sooo bad for a police officer to LIE on a public website. Embarassed Shocking actually. And if she's prepared to lie over something like that - who knows what else she's prepared to lie about, eh?

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:59 pm

She must be drift into fantasyland when she's drinking. Never have I heard anyone coming out with such a dramatic story as the miracle one, I bet she didn't know what to say the next day. How much does she polish off? Suspect
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:00 am

Turtlegate and her Facebook Hacking scandal Shocked

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:52 pm