Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Religious Debate

ruby
    ruby

Religious Debate Empty Religious Debate

Post  ruby Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 am

Here we go again, we have a stupid religious argument brewing on TL all about the TV programme 'Life of Muhammed'.

This one particular brain washed TL woman quotes

'unless you can be bothered to find out the facts instead of taking the word of some bitter women who wrote this who didn't get the happy ending she was hoping for with her muslim man. By the way I'm not referring to anyone on here but there are a lot of bitter women out there I worked with one and she made my work life hell for 6months with her consent comments about muslims knowing my children and husband were muslims' (BTW, I think she means constant comments)

A couple of intelligent woman on TL have participated in this 'debate' and challenged her as to whom she is referring to as being bitter, is it one of them or someone else Very Happy

First of all, it is a well know fact as I have stated before on the thread 'Work Out The Logic In This'
    The Prophet Muhammad married a child bride named Aisha when she was just six years of age.
    Aisha started menstruating at the age of 9, Muhammad then went ahead and consummated the marriage. HE WAS 54 YEARS OF AGE Muhammad continued to have sex with her until his death nine years later.
    If this is not pedophilia, then please tell me what is.

Secondly, I have muslim relatives and friends who dont give a rat's arse about Islam, Muhammed, when Ramazan or Kurban Byram starts/ends, they eat pork, drink alcohol, never go mat slapping on a Friday lunchtime or womanise on the same Friday evening and they do not believe in circumcision. Why, BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN THE UK AND HAVE ADAPTED TO A UK LIFESTYLE.

Thirdly, with regards to circumcision, Prophet Ibrahim circumcised himself when he was eighty years old and he circumcised himself with an axe Shocked Now anyone who works with elderly people who suffer from dementia often find their male patients playing with themselves, so it begs the question if an old man was having a fiddle then got a bit too excited, rather like the modern day Micheal Hutchence syndrome, and was lucky he didnt chop his willy off instead. Rolling Eyes

In addition, my family have exactly the same outlook when it comes to Christianity. In fact, all of the religions main purposes is to control the masses.

As for the woman who clearly suffers from a deep seated inferiority complex who believes that other women are either bitter because of a failed muslim relationship or her work colleague was bitter by making inappropriate comments knowing her children and husband are muslim, I suggest she suffers from anxiety brought about by her own sense of persistent inadequacy and self-diminishment. I for one have no interest in this woman or her family whatsoever, she is of no importance to my life whatsoever, so please stop deluding and flattering yourself into believing anyone else is interested in you and your muslim lifestyle. BTW, Tthis applies to any other converted numpty who has been brain washed by askim.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Religious Debate Empty Re: Religious Debate

Post  Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:32 am

Hi Ruby,

Oh, these numpties think they've hit the jackpot when meeting a grubby, backwards Muslim who wants to control them. I think the reason for that is they've had no male influence in their lives and rather enjoy the thought of 'belonging' and being dictated to; it makes them feel loved in a twisted kind of way.

A true devout Muslim would never entertain the idea of marrying a non-Muslim, but that seems to be lost on these needy, eager to please fruitcakes. It also seems to be lost on them that to covert to a religion SIMPLY because you like being shagged by a Turkish Muslim, and falsely believe he will love you just because you 'go all Muslim' and start wrapping rags round your head will make him stick around : it won't. He'll just be laughing inside at your idiotic neediness and the fact you're a limpet. No man desires an easy-to-pull limpet who takes instructions from him - he'll just think she's a pushover.

Ertie is a Muslim, but he's not a carpet licker, and in all the 7 years we've been together he's never once stepped foot in a mosque. On top of that, he drinks, smokes, buys the occasional lottery ticket, and has eaten bacon sandwiches. He doesn't fast for Ramazan, and I don't walk ten paces behind him. I haven't actually discussed Mohammed with him, and I'm not sure he's even aware that Mohammed had sexual intercourse with a child, but I'm sure if he discovers that to be the case he'll probably renounce his faith. He wouldn't want to be associated with a prophet who was a paedophile, and for women to ADMIRE and hold a depraved man like that in reverence shows how warped and brainwashed they really are.

Some women are so CHEAP and DESPERATE - they're prepared to brush all the grubby details under the carpet. It really, really sickens me.

Strawbs

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 am

I am an atheist so have no wish to enter into a debate about any religion, or the principal figureheads of it and what they may or may not have got up to in their time. I have not the faintest interest in it.

Like many Turds, my husband calls himself a muslim but he doesn't practice as one. He knew I was an atheist from day one and it never put him off pursuing a relationship with me. That was because he was not, and is not, a practicing muslim. He is simply a muslim on paper. Had he been a pious, practicing muslim he would certainly not have been working in the tourist industry in Altinkum, or fraternising with non muslim women like me.

These women need to stop kidding themselves. They need to realise that these men are not devout muslims, and never will be. If they were they would not be working in Turkish holiday resorts, analagous to Sodom and Gomorrah, sniffing around women like them, or trying to fish them off the internet.

These women demonstrate their ignorance and naivety by posting the tripe that they do on sites like TL.

Far from feeling bitter about things not turning out as I'd hope theywould with my muslim man - on the contrary, they turned out exactly as I'd hoped they would. He respects my life and my ways of carrying on. He has not tried to foist any views on me, or our child. He has not put pressure on me or our child to restrict our diets, nor has he put pressure on me to agree to mutilate our son's genitals in the name of a religion, the teachings of which he neither adheres to or actively practices.

Religion plays no part whatsoever in our lives and that suits me just fine. Very Happy

It seems that these women fall into two camps: they are either older, and variously needy, desparate, gullible and unworldly wise or they met their Turds when they were so young (some as young as 16) that they knew little of the world, let alone their own minds. Both camps seem to be very malleable and compliant.

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 am

Nothing really tempts me to become a muslim if it means worshiping a man that thinks men should rule over women and have women unable to have her own money or home and shall be beaten if its her husbands wish, oh and not forgetting to cover up as much as possible, then request people starve during daytime during ramadam, and to clean themselves in a certain manner.

Now all of that seems very controlling, why a sane female thats not a muslim would ever wish to become one is beyond me.

I do actually think the ages of his youngest wife to be correct, We all know that Years ago they would they married very young, had sex very young, and died very young. The word Poedophille most likely wasn't even heard of at that time.

For a religion that has such a high regard of purity of the women to have one so young would imply she would be very innocent and also guaranteed to be untouched and to a old rich man that had a big following would have been perfectly acceptable, And not one person would have judged him wrong at that time.

But the fact is now we are more educated and aware of men that have sex with children is absolutely unaceptable so to follow a religion that is really about one man's ideals when he was a pervert would be unthinkable to the majority, would they think so well of a man who had sex with a 9 year old if he was around today?

Just makes me feel ill thinking about it pale

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:32 am

This too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage

Read the ISLAM section. It appears that it's deemed acceptable to have sex with a girl as soon as she starts menstruating - which can happen as young as nine. It also mentions Mohammed and how he had sex with his 9-year-old 'wife'. This all fits with how they force young girls to start wearing a headscarf as soon as she starts her periods....

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Well I see Sirin has attempted to put a damp squib on the debate, however, its hilarious as just take a look at the contradiction of this numpty Shadosh who is going to have to sit on Sirin's naughty chair for being disobedient.

Shadosh quotes
    butterfly how do you know thıs when most muslıms dont even know?
    ı dont follow ıslam,and dont condone pedophılıa and ım all for freedom of speech.. but when your post ıs dısrespectful to someones belıef or way of lıfe ı belıeve thats toeıng the lıne, ın thıs day and age more and more people are startıng to be dıscrımınatory on all relıgıons and ıts comments lıke yours that start thıs. And ıf you have no ınterest ın ıslam then dont comment on ıt, sımple.. theres no need to upset the muslıms that read thıs sıte.'

(BTW, I think she means 'that's NOT toeing the line' Very Happy )

Now this braindead numpty has stated
    'I dont follow Islam',
    then goes on to say in the same post
    'ım all for freedom of speech'
    And ıf you have no ınterest ın ıslam then dont comment on ıt
    SO WHY ARE YOU POKING YOUR NOSE IN EH? AND WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE'S RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH THAT YOU ARE SPOUTING ABOUT?

Where is that NuttyAcorn when she is needed?

Butterfly who is not going to put up with this silly numpty puts her in her place and rightly so:-

'Don't tell me what i can and cannot comment on Shadosh. I will comment on what i want to ok. I do not tell you or anyone else what to comment on.'

Ruby

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Why is Shadosh so angry? If Mo had sex with a child he was a nonce and cannot be looked up to. Filthy bastard.

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Im seeing some familiar traits here from Turkish Visa geezers

Marry one Old Woman for Money Very Happy

Then get a Young Virgin Bride Wink

They most likely think they are doing great things by following in His footsteps pirat
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Gosh Tina, I can see what you mean!

But potty Darling doesn't think this way - she thinks that Mohammed (is it Mohammed or Muhammed?) anyway, she thinks that Mohammed loved his much older rich wife beyond all his others wives (sounds like she's got it wrong, actually..) but believing this to be true she now thinks that her askim simply MUST fall in love with her - because she's much older than he is - and he must be Mohammed reincarnated! tongue Let's just hope askim doesn't fall into the clutches of an 85-year-old grannie from Blackburn - cos Darling will be history!

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Just sounds like she is looking in places its written that will give her some guarentee her fella loves her and will love her more than all other forever!
    By thinking anything about your relationship is in the Kuran is pathetic.

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 am

Hi Strawbs

Dont worry about how to spell the the pervert's name, Maria has named him Mo and that sounds good enough for a kiddy fiddler. No offence to anyone living or deceased whose name also happens to be Mo and has no association with being a peodophile.

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:12 am