Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Teenz
Guveclover
6 posters

Ohhhh Noooo!!! Boring!!

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Ohhhh Noooo!!!  Boring!! Empty Ohhhh Noooo!!! Boring!!

Post  Guveclover Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 am

I do hope that JennyWrites follows Jan's helpful advice and is able to install an American keyboard on her PC soon.

I clicked on her "mid summer update" post in eager anticipation, only to be disappointed. I'd suspended my disbelief and had my sick bucket ready and everything.

I see that Jan was on to her thread like a flash so she must be just as eager as I am to read all her crap. No doubt she needs cheering up and a few laughs after her holiday.
    Teenz
    Teenz

Ohhhh Noooo!!!  Boring!! Empty Re: Ohhhh Noooo!!! Boring!!

Post  Teenz Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Good morning Judith

She will be back, Sirin has given her info on how to use a turkish keyboard. Basketball

Funny how fast Sirin replied to that piece of shit and to all the other posts where the other members are getting visas, or had flown off to Turkey and getting married she couldn't really be arsed, but hell not one of the Mods could be either Rolling Eyes

But Jenny will soon be back telling tales of romantic gestures from her slimeball, being made to feel a devine princess by her new family, her perfect day, She will also post up about her daughter too sending her mother wishes daily via skype, everything will be perfect. Dear daughter missed her but loved being with exes family, Yeah right! plus if she did, what does that say about Jenny's mothering skills.

Chances are She hasnt had any conversations with her daughter and we already know shes barely been able to write on a turkish keyboard, So it doesn't look like shes been online every day does it?

Plus No phones don't forget that lol!

Keep your sick bucket ready,I think you are going to need it. pale
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:59 am

Yes Teenz, for one who was supposed to be keeping in such regular contact with the daughter she's supposed to love so much thousands and thousands of miles away, she's strangely unacquainted with the use of a computer... Embarassed

You're right of course. I shouldn't be anticipating her update so eagerly - we could almost write it ourselves it's so predictable. Smile

It'll be every bit the thoroughly cringeworthy, sick-making work of fiction we're expecting I'm sure.

silansmum
    silansmum

Post  silansmum Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:40 am

do you think there will be a story about her askim/lovely wonderful MIL giving her ice baths? Wasn't there another American who told that tale last Summer, (and I went Euugghhh to myself at the thought).

Elaine
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 am

Hi Elaine

I remember that story about the ice baths, and she could not go outside as it was too hot. Mind you, when you are about 20 stone and the temperature reaches 40 degrees, you are going to feel the heat I suppose and stick like superglue to where ever you are sitting.

The guy also looked young enough to be her son, but what the heck, she was a yank and yanks means Green Card and $$$$. That reminds me, what has happened to Lola Doesnt Get It?, that nut has vanished.

Same with JW, as Judith rightly says, it will be the predictable trash she will regurgitate and the doormat numpties will believe her. It would be hysterically funny if her little 5 year old daughter was not involved in this tragedy, not to mention the little girl's dog she either had euthanised or Flabby gave it a fatal kick. He used to make the poor dog beg, bet JW and the daughter have to beg on their knees now.

Vile, despicable trailer trash, who I am convinced in a pupil at the school she attends for people with LD.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 am

Was that Erkansgal Ruby? She saw hereself as a vamp.... drunken
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:55 am

Hello THD

Yes, you have jogged my memory, it was Erkansgal, wonder what happened to her and the little boy? Very Happy Do you remember the upload Strawbs did, it was so funny lol!

Then there was that other yank who put up a photo of Istanbul, another internet romance think her name was Figment What a Face

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Guveclover wrote:I do hope that JennyWrites follows Jan's helpful advice and is able to install an American keyboard on her PC soon.

I clicked on her "mid summer update" post in eager anticipation, only to be disappointed. I'd suspended my disbelief and had my sick bucket ready and everything.

I see that Jan was on to her thread like a flash so she must be just as eager as I am to read all her crap. No doubt she needs cheering up and a few laughs after her holiday.

Hi Judith,

Oh Jan must be busting her guts hoping JW has shown herself up spectacularly; that's why she can't wait to hear the gory details. Of course, JW being one sandwich short of a picnic doesn't even realise how pathetic and embarrassing she is - which pleases Jan even more.

It's strange isn't it that Jan is reluctant to fill 'her members' in on her holiday! She certainly doesn't sound a happy bunny does she? Mind you, she never does really.

I noticed the obese Mrs Turtle asked Jan to put some pictures of her holiday up, but that was just a ploy so that she could ask JW to put more photo's up too! Transparent fat blob! lol Pauline Turtle must be on Jan's Facebook, along with all the other weird numpties and nutcases, so why on earth would she ask Jan to put pictures up on TL? Oh, hang on - let me guess! It's so IT DOESN'T LOOK TOO OBVIOUS asking JennyWrites to put hers up too! IN FACT, I bet Jan told Pauline Turtle to write those two posts! Notice that Jan hasn't responded - not even with a NO. I suppose she's trying to find a photo where she doesn't look like a short, stout, shapeless lump. Actually, quite a few elderly Turkish women have the 'Sirin Shape' - you noticed that? I remember her proudly saying someone once mistook her for Turkish - and I can see why! tongue

As for the lunatic JW, I bet she's talk of the community......and Flabby's family must be absolutely CRINGING with embarrassment. Embarassed

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 pm

I thought Jan said she was curvy and a size 12? Suspect
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 pm

She came online most days to post so what does that tell u. So she must of had such a great holiday Laughing

Strawbs you are right about waiting on JW to post she loves to pick on people behind closed doors. In some ways i think she is a lot worse than Jenny Or Gemsgirl, She is the person that controls women like them on sites like those.

Love the way she likes to give the final post on the end of thread thats got peoples backs up, She reminds me of Jerry Springer in his final word at the end of a show. Loves giving advice but only for her own popularity and to boost her self esteem, the people she advices are nothing to her in reality, faceless and of no importance.

Also she likes to be seen a very different person than she is, anyone with half a brain can see that, She must have a very sad life, before and after Oz came. Her pals are of a similar brainset too.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:I thought Jan said she was curvy and a size 12? Suspect

Oh, she is curvy, THD - in all the wrong places!

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:35 am

Hi Teenz,

Oh, Sirin is sly and nasty - and terribly two-faced. She may bamboozle new members or gullible members with her sickly fake sugary sweetness, but that's all an act. I remember her once saying how she doesn't like to tell women that she thinks they're making a mistake as it might scare them off and they'll 'draw their horns in'. So she sits back and watches them wreck their lives. What a vile little woman she is.

She 'gets off' watching women's misery and their relationships go down the pan - and she makes out she's happy????? She's the most miserable, bitter freak going! No wonder she, Linzee, Rachel and the other ugly moose, Sharon Cookiemonster are all thick as thieves. Oh, and let's not forget the very weird Sandie...... Wink

Strawbs
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 am

If Jan really cared about these women as she claims to she'd tell them like it is - and that means telling them straight.

She wouldn't care if they "drew their horns in". She'd be secure in the knowledge that she'd told them what they really needed to hear, not what they wanted to hear, and not some half baked advice - which is probably not a true reflection at all of her views on the situatuion - delivered in that sickly, deeply patronising and condescending trademark style of hers.

Perhaps if they were to be scared away she wouldn't be able to see what happens next...? Wink bounce
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:47 pm

So true, Judith. Sirin would NEVER scare them away by offering them honest advice - she NEEDS to watch the car crash.....

She's a revolting, twisted freak. Just like that other freak, Linzee, they're both desperately unhappy and twisted individuals. Sirin is filled with jealousy and hatred (which she tries to hide beneath that veneer of saccharine sweetness) and she's extrremely DECEPTIVE. Both she, Linzee, Rachel, Sharon (Cookiemonster), Soo and Sandie are all thick as thieves. And they're all vile.

But just look at their lives - and there you'll find the answer why.......

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Sharon takes some beating in the horror stakes.....family hit by the ugly stick and is very rough, really rough, rougher than a navvy....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 pm