Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Teenz
Maria
Admin
7 posters

Help Me Please

Admin
    Admin

Help Me Please Empty Help Me Please

Post  Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:49 am

I'm having one of those lovely, lazy Sunday afternoons feeling pleasantly satisfied after eating a gorgeous roast chicken dinner. It's raining outside, which makes it even nicer somehow. Cosy. I love you So, we're both slumped on the sofa watching Finding Nemo, or rather, was until Ertie started snoozing.......... Sleep Oh, I know it's a kids film, but I got kinda hooked on it when watching it with my granddaughter. I think it's a lovely film. Anyway, to cut to the chase I thought I'd do the Times cryptic crossword (good brain exercise) while the TV played in the background, but thought I'd first have a nosey on TL. Well, forget the crossword - I'm stuck on post number 112 page 15? I can't work it out (try as I might) and just wondered if anyone could give me a hint or clue. Pretty please? rendeer

Here's the clue:

"Woopwoop atlas you hear something so pleased for you today I moved apartment to a much nicer one that is smaller but has air con fan fridge and wifi so I'm happy caus was seriously missing my chattering there are time I just want to chill and have a natter and unfortunately now we are in marmaris I am having to wait tl he can free him self from the bloody shop I got the strop on today he said why you not happy to see me I was happy to see him nut I know seeing h means he will go away again soon I snarled better at goodbye you give me too much practice yaaaaa he proper got on my nerves saying he was bored I said I traveled 3000miles to see you alone you had to come marmaris so I came I don't see you half as much as I would like and you are bored I threw the beach towel at him as he was goingbe no like that he had to come after me caus I had his phone on my bag he said he will cal me when he had sleep and not thinking negative 40 mins later he called to say sorry so all is well I'm just relaxing pmy balcony with a cool lemon drink thinking what I can wear tonight"

Thanks in advance.

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Help Me Please Empty Re: Help Me Please

Post  Maria Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 am

There's a turkish word in there.....yaaaaaaa. Any help strawbs? Razz

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:56 am

We had roast chicken too Very Happy

I had a little trouble reading that Shocked But my take on the strange clue is this

She had to change apartment but she's cooler now thanks to the air conditioning she has thrown in the towel in one of her fights in the ring as he has been trying to avoid her as much as possible, something about her keeping hold of his phone and him getting it back, and something about 3,000 miles

Must be a film about fighting, temprature, travel Its a long shot but how about Enter the Dragon Laughing

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:01 am

Hi Strawbs

i would have thought your Times cryptic crossword would have been a lot easier to decipher than the whoopwhoop blog.

It is of course the long suffering, henpecked, Mr Friday. That guy must seriously be desperate for a visa thats all I can say. I bet he wishes he had picked one the more usual subservient doormats, instead he has landed himself with a big mouthed, take it on the jaw heavy weight. The woman has done nothing but post on an almost daily basis of just how much she misses her askim, then when she is with him, she complains that she is 'seriously missing my chattering' and is over the moon her apartment has wifi.

I understand Mr Friday's father knows nothing of this relationship, they have a shop in Marmaris and of course, Mr Friday being the obedient olum that he must be to his father has spent time with him in the shop whilst on army leave.

I think a little sunstroke combined with draft Efes drunken and the inability to compromise has led to a 'scene' in Marmaris. This type of behaviour is perfectly normal, witnessed on an almost daily basis Laughing

Of course, the ever obliging Mr Friday has had to apologise as he cannot shake this woman off him, he is shitting his pants she may make a grand entrance into baba's shop and blow the whistle on their 'relationship' which has been on the go for about two years, out of which they have spent approximately six weeks together.

He has not slept with her at the apartment yet, so maybe a bit of frustration is creeping in Question Mr Friday has been too busy with his father at the shop, he is trying so very hard to keep everyone happy, he reminds me of a juggler, you know the type, spinning plates around until the inevitable happens and one falls and comes a cropper.

She wonders what to wear tonight, I can just conjure up the thought of her polishing her knuckle duster (just incase Mr Friday dares to speak out)as she has been known to have a bare knuckle fight. She is sipping a cool lemon drink spiked with a diazepam to try to calm her down, but the draft Efes and the sunshine has taken is toll.

Dinner will be served at one of those cabins on Long Beach and will consist of a filled spud which she can easily aim in his direction should he excuse himself from not 'sleeping over' tonight. cheers

I almost feel sorry for Mr Friday but then his purpose of putting up with all this crap is to obtain a UK visa, and as the saying goes, 'put up and shut up'

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:16 am

Aha! It's coming together now! I'm almost there...... Shocked

So this towel throwing business - she walloped him with it did she? I wonder if she did it in the style of one of those waiters who flick a bluebottle away with a napkin, or if she did it in a more Spanish style and charged at him like a bull? She looks quite a beefy girl, actually. Solid.

I'm beginning to wonder if he actually understands her? I mean, if WE can't - and we speak English - how does he understand her when she grunts? rabbit

Another thing - could it be possible that he's in fear of her and that's why he refuses to spend the night with her? It was a full moon last night too! Maybe he just wasn't prepared to take any chances. Even so, he's not really showing willing is he? Or should that be 'willy'? Bit of an insult if you ask me! She should give him an offffffffffff! She can say yaaaaaaaaaaaa - so that will be TWO words she can grunt in Turkish.

Actually, someone should advise her to go and see Baba, and show him that map she's been colouring in for the last year or 18 months - he'll view her in a whole new light!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 am

She's offffffffffing and yaaaaaing, you're right!....... Laughing

I have done some ground work and I show my incomfort at hiding o guff and puff offs yaaaa he knows I'm not happy
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

Hi THD

'I have done some ground work and I show my incomfort at hiding o guff and puff offs yaaaa he knows I'm not happy'

That lingo sounds like the type of chanting I come out with when casting a spell lol!

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Haha! That looks a cross between a foreign language and something you'd read in a fairy story. Exactly as Ruby says - like some kind of spell!

I'm toying with the idea of using that as my signature. I think it's great!

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm

What I want to know is is she going to be teaching him English? Razz

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm

This is just too funny lol!
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 am

Very odd. Has she been bitten by some strange insect and been overcome with delirium? Or maybe she's speaking in tongues? It certainly seems that since her arrival in Turkiye she has lost the ability to think or speak coherently.

Whatever, I do hope this poor deluded woman comes around soon. She still seems to be under the impression that she is in some sort of real and adult relationship with this lad who quite clearly spends all his time thinking up creative and novel ways to keep her at bay.

If this fantasy she indulges herself in wasn't costing her quite so much money, it would almost be amusing.
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 pm

All i can say is " init bruv! " i understand it because my son speaks like that most of the time.He can speak nicely but chooses to speak gangster gobbledy gook most of the time....peace! lol....... sad though that this lady saved hard and was so excited to see him and hes acted like that.i hope she sorts it out and chooses the right path.i would love to have seen him clobbered though :/
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi Hayley,

He avoided her when she WASN'T in Turkey! What on earth does she expect?! She's flinging herself at a man who does. not. want.to. know.

I think someone should give her a little shake.......

Strawbs

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi Strawbs

Please dont suggest anyone give her a 'little shake', please remember she is in Marmaris at the moment and my house does not need to have to contend with a deprem Very Happy

In her desperation one of her latest quotes

'I'm just gonna see if thongs get easier'

Joking aside, its no longer funny for this girl as she is being totally and utterly humiliated by this Turd who does not want to know. She is tolerating this unacceptable behaviour in the hope that if she trys hard enough she can make it work with him. Its rather like trying to re-arrange the deckchairs on the Titanic. She now needs to have the dignity to tell him to go forth and multiply as she deserves better.

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm

I don't think thongs will entice him, either. Not her thongs, anyway.

By the way, sorry I suggested someone give her a good shake! Actually, with all the beefy heavyweights frequenting Marmaris I'm surprised they don't have even more regular earth tremors. Especially when there's a scuffle between the 'girls' when they've had one fishbowl too many and clocked askim snogging Nora round the back of the toilets.

Actually, this particular Turd sounds very cowardly doesn't he? Why didn't he tell the poor woman ages ago that he didn't want to know? Or maybe he did, and she hasn't quite grasped it? What with her only speaking and understanding gibberish.

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 am