Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Documentary about love rats

Mich19

Documentary about love rats Empty Documentary about love rats

Post  Mich19 Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:29 am

Hello, I work for Nine Lives Media, a TV production company. We are looking for people to take part in a new documentary which we are due to start filming next month. Have you been conned by a Turkish love rat? Would you like to tell your story and warn others? If so, please get in touch - michelle.barratt@ninelivesmedia.co.uk
    At this stage there is no obligation and everything is in the strictest confidence.
    You may have seen a similar post from me a few months ago. We had a great response but we are specifically looking for more recent cases.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Many thanks,
    Michelle
    Admin
    Admin

Documentary about love rats Empty Re: Documentary about love rats

Post  Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Hi Michelle

Thank you for coming on here and asking for volunteers.

This site has been pretty much dormant for over a year now, but I am still in contact with several of the members, and so I shall contact them privately and ask them if they are interested in taking part.

Out of interest, I do have some amazing true life stories for you, that puts a whole new spin on the love rat situation.

I shall email you privately, and will also put some of the story up on here at a later date.

Kind regards

S

Mich19

Post  Mich19 Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:51 am

Thanks, it would be great to hear from you. I look forward to your email.

Kind regards,
    Michelle
    gravelro

Documentary about love rats Empty Ergun Tulek-Did you encounter him?

Post  gravelro Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Do you know Urgun Tulek, otherwise known as ‘Marco’ resident of Marmaris in Turkey? Are you one of his ‘victims’? I was conned by him back in 1999-2001 and I know there must be many other victims and would like to connect as many as I can as I am trying to get him well known so that no one else will fall to his lies and tricks. I believe that he has had other ‘girlfriends’ since I knew him and probably before me. So please contact me and share your experiences so we can make sure there is no new victim in 2014.
    Djemalie

Post  Djemalie Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:53 pm

I know Marco or should I say Ergun Tulek the Turkish man who seems to be able to chat up the women so well and be in love almost straight away! He is the oldest and the best at covering up or staying in secret locations once he has fleeced his victims of every penny they have and has stolen from her everything but the kitchen sink! For eight years I tried to have him face the music for his actions and put myself at risk staying in Turkey and taking the bastard to court. He was straight away arrested but released with in 24hours while the courts took their time and effort to have him appear! Well needless to say because I was the only one who had put a complaint to the officials and with out any proof from other witnesses he was allowed to rom free to con as many more women as he wanted.
    Yes maybe we were all stupid to think that a man could really love us in that way and treat us as if we were Queens but when a woman is on holiday with bad experiences she wants to believe she has the perfect partner at last! He never hurt me physically and always treated well but I never recovered from the lies, the stealing of all my gold and money but worse still my worth as a woman. Ergun Tulek should be a really rich man from all the women he has conned! Why is he still the poor down and out pretending to be a Jeweller with a shop which is only a front for his cons.
    I may be very poor now but I still have my self respect he is a gigloo who sells his body for money! He should be ashamed and the women should come back to Turkey and report him for what he has done and stop his stupid ideas that women will pay for him, he is no longer young he now looks older than his victims.
    women unite against this man!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 am