Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+4
Maria
ruby
tommisina
martina
8 posters

NHS operation removing loose skin

martina
    martina

NHS operation removing loose skin Empty NHS operation removing loose skin

Post  martina Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 am

Hi I see the sites active again and not before time. i will be keen to know what people think about this man who is demanding an op on the nhs to remove his loose skin after loosing 6 stone, i think he should pay for it himself, what do you think?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2228634/Chef-hit-27-stone-pleads-NHS-bosses-skin-removal-operation-dramatic-weight-loss.html
    I know it must be upsetting for him but if we all wanted the nhs to treat our own wrong doings then I think that's wrong.
    tommisina
    tommisina

NHS operation removing loose skin Empty Re: NHS operation removing loose skin

Post  tommisina Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:42 am

That's called a body tuck!! I'm a wee bit overweight by about 5 stone just and if I could guarantee a body tuck after losing all the weight I'd stop the bun and pie munching tomorrow!!
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 am

tommisina wrote:That's called a body tuck!! I'm a wee bit overweight by about 5 stone just and if I could guarantee a body tuck after losing all the weight I'd stop the bun and pie munching tomorrow!!

Tommy, me thinks you are more than a 'wee bit overweight'. Why do you feel the need to stuff your face to the extent that you look morbidly obese? Shocked You've definitely got some guts (pardon the pun) to have the balls to put up that Avatar Razz

Saying that, there are folks around these sites who make you look like an Isme model Laughing

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Somebodys been to pies-r-us. Razz Reminds me of loooose linzee lardbucket, the saggy old pig of pork LOL

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:56 pm

did anybody see fern britton on strictly on saturday.....the loose skin on her back is terrible.....
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:47 pm

She cant help it THD she lost about 5 stone so shes bound to have lose skin. Give her a break Neutral

Sal x
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 am

Well i think he should appeal as he has nothing to lose oops pardon the pun.The one thing i will say is that if he was an alcoholic or drug user he would have everything thrown at him.It fucks me off how much the nhs spend on that kind of stuff when its self induced too.George best is the perfect example of a waste of money and a waste of a donor,if i was the family of that donor i would never support football again.I know there are lots of people out there unhappy with how they look and the nhs is struggling but at least that guy works and pays into the system unlike some :/ ah well he wont be the last....
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm not really sure which side of the fence I sit on with this.

Although the man brought it all on himself by eating himself to the size of a mountain, there must have been mental issues going on. No-one who is happy and in a normal state of mind pigs out until they're morbidly obese. He must have been desperately unhappy, in which case he is no different to an alcoholic or drug addict.

Of course, all that loose skin is merely cosmetic now, and although it looks unsightly and ugly, should the NHS have to foot the bill just to make him look better? I guess if it's interfering with his state of mind and impacting on his personal life (I'm sure not many people would want sex with him....) then maybe he should be helped? Having said that, I've watched TV programmed where morbidly obese people have shed six or more stone in weight and have been left with sagging skin on their stomachs, arms, thighs etc.....and even with a body lift it hasn't really repaired the damage. They still have scarring and the skin looks in poor condition.

Very sad.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:51 pm

smell summit fishy here..........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 am