Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
Pollypecker
Turkishheartdrop
Maria
SozzledSally
hayleyvemehmet
9 posters

Illness and doom and gloom

hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Illness and doom and gloom Empty Illness and doom and gloom

Post  hayleyvemehmet Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:06 am

Well what a bad few weeks i have had Sad firstly my childrens nan ( by ex husband ) died 2 weeks ago and although it wasnt a shock as she had dementia and had been ill for a while,it still upset them as its the first reletive to pass on.Then last weekend we all got hold of the bug that has been doing the rounds and felt like crap lol pardon the pun.my daughter started clutching her stomach and moaning ( few raised eyebrows as we assumed she had the bug )and eventually had to go to A & E with my mum as i was too ill to go,where they kept her in as she had high blood pressure and a fast pulse and an infection of some kind :/ well she stayed in and finally on tuesday after scans etc they decided to go in with a camera and promptly took out her appendix ! so its been manic as you can guess and she had to miss her nans funeral as she was in surgery.hope everyone else has had a better few weeks xx
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Illness and doom and gloom Empty Re: Illness and doom and gloom

Post  SozzledSally Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:22 pm

What a rotten time youve had Hayley I am sorry for you Sad This year has not been good for ya with everything going on and now your ex's mum has passed on it must be really upsetting for you and your kids even is she had dementia. Sorry aswell that you all have the winter bug affraid I did read its back with a vengence affraid I hope you feel better soon hunny and next year makes up for this rotten one I love you

Sal x
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Sympathys from me too Hayley. It is never easy to loose somebody however old or ill they are but at least she is not suffering any more and that illness is horible for everybody involved.
    Try and remembe the good times Smile
    That bug you got is it the norovirus winter bug? I pray to god I dont catch it I hate throwing up Crying or Very sad Are you feeling better now? Take it easy babe and just let time take its course.
    Symapthy too for your daughter having her appendix out but good job they caught it in time before it burst.
    Take care of yourself

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Sorry to hear that Hayley......chin up and hope things get better real quick.......sending you some hugs.....
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:50 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:Well what a bad few weeks i have had Sad firstly my childrens nan ( by ex husband ) died 2 weeks ago and although it wasnt a shock as she had dementia and had been ill for a while,it still upset them as its the first reletive to pass on.Then last weekend we all got hold of the bug that has been doing the rounds and felt like crap lol pardon the pun.my daughter started clutching her stomach and moaning ( few raised eyebrows as we assumed she had the bug )and eventually had to go to A & E with my mum as i was too ill to go,where they kept her in as she had high blood pressure and a fast pulse and an infection of some kind :/ well she stayed in and finally on tuesday after scans etc they decided to go in with a camera and promptly took out her appendix ! so its been manic as you can guess and she had to miss her nans funeral as she was in surgery.hope everyone else has had a better few weeks xx

I am very sorry Hayley it is horrible that bug. I hope your mil never suffered, she is at peace now remember that. Its shocking news about your mum having her appendix out ! I always thought that happened to kids and youngsters so it sounds like thtas very rare?

Best of health for the future !

Pol x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:Well what a bad few weeks i have had Sad firstly my childrens nan ( by ex husband ) died 2 weeks ago and although it wasnt a shock as she had dementia and had been ill for a while,it still upset them as its the first reletive to pass on.Then last weekend we all got hold of the bug that has been doing the rounds and felt like crap lol pardon the pun.my daughter started clutching her stomach and moaning ( few raised eyebrows as we assumed she had the bug )and eventually had to go to A & E with my mum as i was too ill to go,where they kept her in as she had high blood pressure and a fast pulse and an infection of some kind :/ well she stayed in and finally on tuesday after scans etc they decided to go in with a camera and promptly took out her appendix ! so its been manic as you can guess and she had to miss her nans funeral as she was in surgery.hope everyone else has had a better few weeks xx

Hi Hayley,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time.

It's never easy to know exactly what to say when somebody loses someone they love dearly; everyone deals with grief so differently. And as your children's nan is the first peson they've ever lost, it must have seemed all so strange for them. Then again, at least they can console themselves in the knowledge that their nan is no longer suffering. I'm sure that soon they will be able to look back and think of her without feeling too sad......

Oh, and I give you my heartfelt sympathies as regards the winter vomiting bug! Ertie has that right now - it came on suddenly on Thursday - and he's been extremely ill with it. Very high temperature, sweating, headache, vomiting, diarrhoea.....it's no Man Flu - which he did actually have a few weeks' ago! He seems to be on the mend now, thank goodness, but it's certainly a nasty bug. So I know how bad you must have all felt. I'm just hoping I don't come down with it........ silent

I'm sorry to hear your daughter had to have he Appendix removed. But at least it happened at a good time (if there's such a thing as good time to be ill) Imagine how awful it could have been had it happened abroad in the village in Turkey...maybe miles from anywhere?

Anyway, do take care of yourself, and I hope next year makes up for all that was wrong this year! I love you

Strawbs
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Get well soon Hayley

Pipxoxo
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 am

Thankyou for all your wishes and kind words Smile i didnt really think about what a crap year i have had untill i read your replies :/ but hey ho im not dwelling on it and i still keep buying my lottery tickets ( it keeps me going lol )every number i had on saturday was one off from the numbers that came up grrrr xxx daughter is feeling good and went back to work today so i had some peace Smile xxx
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 pm

That must of been bloody frustrating having the numbers next to the lottos winning ones pale if only. do you do the same ones every time Hayley? My mate knows a married couple who won a few million on it about 10 years ago and now they are getting divorced and the house they got that had swimming pool and all that luxury living is up for sale Crying or Very sad They lost nearly all the money as well.

Pipxoxo
    tommisina
    tommisina

Post  tommisina Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 am

I'm always getting ill and going up to the hospital!! I'm fortunate that I work in the hospital too so it's handy for me as I am always getting ill!!
    tommisina
    tommisina

Post  tommisina Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 am

I celebrate my folks passing every year!! When I celebrate it I let everyone know how I am thinking of all the folk who have passed!!
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Shocked
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 pm

see the bats are back......
    Yohan
    Yohan

Post  Yohan Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:23 am

Wishing you a tun of good health for you and your family Hayley Smile
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 am

Thanks girls we are all plodding on.girls i do one line the same of lottery numbers and the odd lucky dip here and there Smile lets hope i win tonight as my son had his ped stolen last night and it would be nice to replace it for him :/ i just wonder how much more crap is gonna come my way .......
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Hayley did u read about the person who won 65 million and still not claimed............check your ticket girl........you got till tonight at 11...............
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:59 am

THD it wasnt me sadly Sad they know where abouts it was bought etc but i guess the ticket holder either doesnt want to claim it or they have lost the ticket :/ mine are like gold they stay in the same place so i know where to find them Smile i have it all planned out how to spend certain sums lol x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:40 pm

I can't believe they didn't want to claim the money! Why bother doing it if you don't want to claim your prize?! Especially, if it's a cool £65M!!!!! Jesus........that's a HUGE sum of money!

Whoever won it would be pig sick if they knew they'd missed out..................

Of course, it could be someone who died? You never know. Or someone who didn't check their ticket properly, or lost it somewhere....but it seems so strange for that to happen on a week when the prize was so huge. Anyone bothered enough to buy a ticket that week would more than likely check it - at least you think they would! I always check mine! tongue If I win the big one I'll either let EVERYONE know bounce or I'll keep it a big fat secret except from those closest to me Wink A fortune teller told me I was in for a very big lottery win soon, and ever since she told me that I make sure I buy a ticket every week!

So if you win it, Hayley,(a BIG win) what's your plans? sunny

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:41 pm

how big is big...........do you mean.......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:57 am