Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
hayleyvemehmet
Turkishheartdrop
ruby
7 posters

Patter of Tiny Feet

ruby
    ruby

Patter of Tiny Feet Empty Patter of Tiny Feet

Post  ruby Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am

Now that my daughter has reached her third trimester (PMSL) Laughing I am pleased to announce that she and her husband are expecting their third child.

What better gift can any mother receive than the news that her son or daughter is expecting a healthy baby? Of course I am thrilled and over the moon about the news and have had great difficulty in not sharing it with you all sooner.

They are expecting a little boy (boys are very popular this year, I hear the Yank had one) and they will (at the moment anyway) call him Mehmet. Mehmet is due to be delivered by Caesarean section on 6 November.

Little Mehmet will be coming to London with us and his Turkish grandparents in December to visit Santa santa

Thank goodness his Turkish grandparents are visiting at such a very busy time and how wonderful for them that they will be in the UK and able to share in the pleasure of cuddling their new grandchild.

One very happy Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Patter of Tiny Feet Empty Re: Patter of Tiny Feet

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Congrats Rubes......another lovely baby for you and a turkish one as well.....I bet your daughter is so happy and I bet your SIL and his folks must be over the moon...its every turkish mans dream to have a baby....specially a son...the inlaws must be extatic........
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:53 am

How lovely Smile i just love hearing about new babies.my sister and brother in law had twins 3 weeks after we left them in may.1 boy and 1 girl and they are soooo sweet,but unidentical.enjoy every moment with the family ruby and of course i approve the name mehmet Smile xx
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:53 pm

ruby wrote:Now that my daughter has reached her third trimester (PMSL) Laughing I am pleased to announce that she and her husband are expecting their third child.

What better gift can any mother receive than the news that her son or daughter is expecting a healthy baby? Of course I am thrilled and over the moon about the news and have had great difficulty in not sharing it with you all sooner.

They are expecting a little boy (boys are very popular this year, I hear the Yank had one) and they will (at the moment anyway) call him Mehmet. Mehmet is due to be delivered by Caesarean section on 6 November.

Little Mehmet will be coming to London with us and his Turkish grandparents in December to visit Santa santa

Thank goodness his Turkish grandparents are visiting at such a very busy time and how wonderful for them that they will be in the UK and able to share in the pleasure of cuddling their new grandchild.

One very happy Ruby

GIANT BIG CONGRATS RUBES!!!! cheers cheers cheers

How blessed are you to have beautiful grandchildren and how blessed is your daughter and SIL to have beautiful children, girls and boys as well!! Thats the meaning of life isnt it? Having a beautiful family!! cheers

Roll on November 6!!!!

Maria x
    Fanny
    Fanny

Post  Fanny Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:08 am

Heartfelt congratulations from me Ruby, you must be so proud and happy. God bless your new arrival.
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks again ladies, my daughter's bump is growing by the day and the baby is so active, a real little dancer cheers Hope he doesnt come out doing the Cha Cha Slide geek

I cannot wait to have a big hug and cuddle and hold his little hands cheers and also the smell of new babies is better than any expensive perfume, wish I could bottle it and sell it on, I would be a multi millionaire sunny

Ruby
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:29 am

I just love the smell of new babies there is nothing on this world like it. You are making me broody tongue I am sending lots of kisses for the new baba Ruby I love you I love the name Mehmet it is so manly I bet he will be a handsome bugger when he is older and will break the girlies hearts

Pipxoxo

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:54 pm

yeh the smell of new babys....makes me go dreamy that smell.....lucky Ruby....
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:00 pm

ruby wrote:Thanks again ladies, my daughter's bump is growing by the day and the baby is so active, a real little dancer cheers Hope he doesnt come out doing the Cha Cha Slide geek

I cannot wait to have a big hug and cuddle and hold his little hands cheers and also the smell of new babies is better than any expensive perfume, wish I could bottle it and sell it on, I would be a multi millionaire sunny

Ruby

Hey Ruby!!!!

It seems ages since we spoke! I have tried ringing you, but it always says your phone is switched off! Neutral Maybe you can call me? I have some exciting news!

Anyway, I realise I haven't sent you a big fat CONGRATULATIONS for the baba!!!!

Not long to go now!!! cheers

I bet you can't wait, and I bet your daughter and son-in-law are over the moon!

What a lovely and wonderful family Christmas you will have with your brand new baby!

Sending lots of fat cuddles and kisses!!!!

Strawbs

cheers sunny drunken flower cheers I love you I love you
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:57 am

Again ladies, many warm thanks for all your good wishes on the birth of my new grandson who is due to be born by c section on 5 November.

Strawbs, a special thank you for helping and supporting me, my daughter and son in law in the early stages of this very difficult and complicated pregnancy, it meant a lot to all of us and the comforting words you gave to my daughter when you spoke on the phone really did help her a lot and overcome her loss.

For the other ladies, my daughter was originally having twins and I was on the phone speaking to Strawbs at my daughter's home when she suffered a miscarriage. At the time we thought she had lost the baby, but she was rushed to hospital and discovered that one of the babies had survived. So this baby is really very very special and Strawbs was always on hand to offer my daughter and myself support, help and advice, so big thanks and a big fat hug Strawbs I love you

Rubes
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:31 am

Aaaah Ruby I am so sad to hear that your daughter lost a twin but it must of been not meant to be for some reason, still brings a tea to my eye but. I believe in fate and the main thing is your daughter is safe and so is the baby, there is a reason these things happen but try not to feel sad you are all so lucky to have a healthy baby coming in November and it is fantastic he made it. Give your daughter a hug from me I love you

Pipxoxo
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:51 pm

BUMP

hahaha

xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:44 am