Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
ruby
hayleyvemehmet
6 posters

I.L.R granted :)

hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

I.L.R  granted  :) Empty I.L.R granted :)

Post  hayleyvemehmet Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 am

Just wanted to share my lovely news Smile spent most of the day at the p.e.o office but was worth it in the end.It was very busy there and as the afternoon went on it got hotter and hotter.once we actually got to hand our papers in,we were given our answer there and then and the passport back within half an hour Smile little man had great fun playing with a few peoples phones and flirting with a little girl so that was nice.just glad its all over and no more visas to worry about...... now time for my holiday clothes shopping Smile
    ruby
    ruby

I.L.R  granted  :) Empty Re: I.L.R granted :)

Post  ruby Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:49 am

hayleyvemehmet wrote:Just wanted to share my lovely news Smile spent most of the day at the p.e.o office but was worth it in the end.It was very busy there and as the afternoon went on it got hotter and hotter.once we actually got to hand our papers in,we were given our answer there and then and the passport back within half an hour Smile little man had great fun playing with a few peoples phones and flirting with a little girl so that was nice.just glad its all over and no more visas to worry about...... now time for my holiday clothes shopping Smile

Hayley

Many Congratulations on your brilliant news, I am so happy for you and your husband, now you can finally relax and enjoy your life together as a family.

Your little man sounds absolutely gorgeous and a typical Turk Laughing My grandson has a great time in Marmaris running along the beach looking out for all the topless ladies and he stands pointing at them giggling lol! Another Long Beach boy in the making.

Well done. This time next year, British Passport, then the world really is your oyster cheers

Ruby
    Yohan
    Yohan

Post  Yohan Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:48 am

Congrats Hayley, well done for you and hubby I love you
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 am

thanks girls Smile yes ruby we will be doing the citizenship,again more money :/ but its important especially for little man.its so nice not to worry about visas again and it was also nice that hubby could show work it was all done,as they are very hot on the immigration etc ( had to sack someone last year as their visa had run out ).... whilst we were at the p.e.o office we did see one couple refused for not having enough paperwork.you would think that everyone would make sure they have enough as thats alot of money to lose.i took so much extra stuff just in case i needed it,although i didnt. x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi Hayley,

Congratulations! It's such a relief to know you don't have to faff about with visas anymore isn't it?! sunny When you say the p.e.o office, do you mean the Home Office in Croydon? I actually drove past there on Monday after shopping in the Whitgift Centre - and I noticed a long queue for the HO - I may have seen you there!

Anyway, congratulations once again!

Strawbs sunny
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 am

Hi strawbs Smile yes it was the home office and we were there monday,but we were upstairs for what seemed like forever.to be honest we were lucky because we booked our appointment online and there were just two left for that day untill the 23rd march,then a few days later the website went all weird and no one could do the application online.personally i printed the form off and we filled it in ourselves,best way sometimes.next step citizenship Smile
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi Hayley,

Crikey, it sounds like it's getting busier and busier there! When Ertie got his year before last he had an early morning appointment, and we had it done and dusted all within about and hour and half - so I suppose we were lucky. I seem to remember we went upstairs too.

Anyway, at least you've got it now, so no more fiddling around with boring old paperwork and visa questions! And next you'll get citizenship and the world will be your oyster!

Happy days! sunny

Strawbs
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Bit late I know but just wanted to add my congrats too, may you always share the same pillow forever I love you

Pol x
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 am

Thankyou pol Smile xx
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Hayley congrats from me as well, I did see it but couldnt bloody answer you thos it seems to be working now for some reason. Very Happy Hope it keeps up was driving me nutz!!!!!!! What a Face

Well done again Hayley!!! cheers

Maria x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:07 am