Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Maria
Turkishheartdrop
hayleyvemehmet
7 posters

gulity pleasures :)

hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

gulity pleasures :) Empty gulity pleasures :)

Post  hayleyvemehmet Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:50 am

Well girls i have an awful confession to make ....... the other week my mother had her paper delivered and there in the bag it came in was a free cd.... here goes ..... cliff richard christmas songs :/ sooooooo mother was moaning about him and i felt sorry for this cd and lovingly took it home...... the next day whilst driving to meet my friend i decided to have a giggle and put it on....hmmmm i have to admit by the time i was halfway through the first song i was singing loudly and have to admit i really liked it Smile gringe moment but oh well its my first guilty pleasure of December...... anyone else enjoying a guilty pleasure??
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

gulity pleasures :) Empty Re: gulity pleasures :)

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Well done you for owning up to that.....not a lot of folk would LOL......will have to think of my gp.....
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:51 pm

[quote="hayleyvemehmet"]Well girls i have an awful confession to make ....... the other week my mother had her paper delivered and there in the bag it came in was a free cd.... here goes ..... cliff richard christmas songs :/ sooooooo mother was moaning about him and i felt sorry for this cd and lovingly took it home...... the next day whilst driving to meet my friend i decided to have a giggle and put it on....hmmmm i have to admit by the time i was halfway through the first song i was singing loudly and have to admit i really liked it Smile gringe moment but oh well its my first guilty pleasure of December...... anyone else enjoying a guilty pleasure??[/quote

]

You made me brave Hayley Laughing Ive got a secret guilty please for Daniel O'Donnell I love you his Xmas CD is great., a lot of people say his boring but he sings some lovely songs I love you he reminds me of an Irish Cliff a bit. Smile

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:04 pm

The QUEEN MUM was a big fan of Daniel......... Very Happy
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:38 am

ooooo maria on tv this morning they were advertising a new christmas cd Smile only joe mcelderry Smile ...hmmmm daniel o'donnell is ok but i just wish he would get some decent jumpers :/ i mean purlease he is not as old as they make him look xx
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 am

Well this is an interesting thread. I can think of loads of guilty pleasures, and I've already had a few Shocked

Nothing too shocking though, I've got drunken on some lovely fizzy, although this was the other evening not tonight Very Happy Had two mince pies in one week wow, and went for a lovely Chinese on Saturday evening. I dont usually eat too much as it gives me a sore tummy, but have really enjoyed being naughty on the food front.

Hayley, your little one is lovely, I recall you saying it was the little man's first birthday last month, bet he will break a few hearts I love you You and your husband will really love this Christmas watching his sweet little face light up ripping open his pressies off Santa. santa

Wonder what santa will be bringing me this year Question Hope its not one of Hyatum's baby Wart Hogs pig

Rubes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi Hayley,

Have you got a crush on Cliff, now? (a litle secret one? Wink ) He's been on TV lately - they're showing the old Top of the Pops on one of the channels - so you should tune in and get a fix of him! You should see how tight his trousers are! No wonder he's got a high voice.

He really gets into the swing of things on TOTP with that little sexy 'popp' thing he does with his lips. I tell you something, a lot of people snigger at Cliff but he's got more sex appaeal than Jim Reeves had! Much more! Probably not as much as the old Queen Mum's crush, Daniel. Oh, just remembered! Bobby Crush! Who could forget him! He was a living, breathing sex machine, he was!

What songs are on this CD? I know Cliff is very religious.

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Cliff is still hot...not many would kick him out of bed even now.....
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Oh no not Cliff, hes gay ?? my guilty pleasure is a very passionate affair with Mr Mince pie and trying to hide the crumbs before anyone finds out Wink
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:38 pm

hey strawbs and anyone else reading this .... I DO NOT FANCY OR HAVE A CRUSH ON CLIFFY BOY ... i just enjoyed his cd ( sadly) but having said that he has never harmed anyone or had any real bad press so ill let him take me to dinner to discuss this Smile ..... ruby we took little man to see santa where he promptly screamed and tried to get in his dads coat Smile but the santa was very sweet and just quietly sat and waved at him which did calm him so i award him top marks .Have to say the reindeer that were outside looked depressed especially the one that had just lost his antlers and looked very sore ( awww ) and the goats they had there too were doing the ususal and climbing all over the place Smile but it was a nice experience for hubby as he has never seen this side of our celebrations before, and i feel next year will be even more special.my older children are loving having christmas made magical again so for me this year is going to be really nice.Of course the tree has been placed up high so little fingers cannot get it as whilst getting it ready we caught him tasting the lights and also had a lovely purple glitter on his lips where he has sucked a tree dec :/ all fun xxxx
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Teenz wrote:Oh no not Cliff, hes gay ?? my guilty pleasure is a very passionate affair with Mr Mince pie and trying to hide the crumbs before anyone finds out Wink

I had an affair with Mr Kipling this year as well Razz where have you got to Mrs Teenz? Suspect

Sal x
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:54 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:hey strawbs and anyone else reading this .... I DO NOT FANCY OR HAVE A CRUSH ON CLIFFY BOY ... i just enjoyed his cd ( sadly) but having said that he has never harmed anyone or had any real bad press so ill let him take me to dinner to discuss this Smile ..... ruby we took little man to see santa where he promptly screamed and tried to get in his dads coat Smile but the santa was very sweet and just quietly sat and waved at him which did calm him so i award him top marks .Have to say the reindeer that were outside looked depressed especially the one that had just lost his antlers and looked very sore ( awww ) and the goats they had there too were doing the ususal and climbing all over the place Smile but it was a nice experience for hubby as he has never seen this side of our celebrations before, and i feel next year will be even more special.my older children are loving having christmas made magical again so for me this year is going to be really nice.Of course the tree has been placed up high so little fingers cannot get it as whilst getting it ready we caught him tasting the lights and also had a lovely purple glitter on his lips where he has sucked a tree dec :/ all fun xxxx

Hayley that sounds so nice I can picture the whole thing the way you described it Very Happy I bet your hubby must love our christmas things, it is christmassy with all the lights and santa and everything! santa your boys got the best of both worlds!! cheers

Sal x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:06 pm