Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
Admin
Guveclover
SozzledSally
Turkishheartdrop
Maria
9 posters

A little help for my friends........Sirins rat trapped! THE EVIDENCE!!!!!

Admin
    Admin

A little help for my friends........Sirins rat trapped! THE EVIDENCE!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A little help for my friends........Sirins rat trapped! THE EVIDENCE!!!!!

Post  Admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:35 pm

ruby wrote:Furthermore, lets not forget the email Sirin sent to Teenz saying she was under the impression that Gemsgirl took money from her members. FRAUD BY FALSE REPRESENTATION AND SIRIN AN ASSESSORY TO THE FACT.

Ruby

Quite!!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

A little help for my friends........Sirins rat trapped! THE EVIDENCE!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A little help for my friends........Sirins rat trapped! THE EVIDENCE!!!!!

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Have yuku and her firm been told about her lying................
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 am

Whats the latest here with this? I hate missing out!

Sal x
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Maria wrote:PROOF SIRIN LIED ABOUT GEMSGIRL

Copy of Sirins post on TL date 29 MAY 2010

Sirin

[url]

[-]

29-May-2010 13:30

Ok, I feel the need to nip this debate in the bud - no one else on this forum is called to justify who they are. What on earth are we doing running round like this just because a person who is nothing to this forum has aired her personal opinion somewhere else on the internet?

I'm sorry - but I'm not even prepared to justify this with discussing Gem's details. I can confirm that she emailed me her details in September 09 -but you know what? We ALL give information, support and advice to one another, but that's all it is - one person's advice. Plenty of people on here have professional qualifications, but it doesn't make us right all the time, nor do we claim that it does.

With no offence at all to Gem - she is here in the capacity as a member, and gives advice as a member. If people trust that advice, they take personal responsibility for that - just like if they choose to take the advice from anyone else. No one pays to be here, and no one makes any money from the site - so accept it for what it is!

Now, I really would like it if we tried to get back to using the site as a meeting place for mutual support and stopped picking on each other. We've sat back because we don't like to heavily moderate the site - but please can I make an appeal that we all consider the new members who may need the site more than others, and really need to feel that they're not going to be pulled up by other members. What sort of impression does all this make?

Come on guys - if we don't care about people that need help, what are we doing here?

I suggest that a few laughs together in chat wouldn't go amiss, a few lighthearted threads to remind us that we all have a lot in common. We come on here in our freetime - we should be a) enjoying ourselves b) learning something from others or c) helping someone. Life's to short to p'ss around doing anything else !!!

We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. Anais Nin

DATE 22 august 2010

Sirin

Keeping you all in the picture.....

22-Aug-201020:33

Talking about people is not our style as you know, so we gave this some thought before posting - but it's been brought to our attention that a member has been making comments about other members and the moderating team on another site. It's not the first time that we've had concerns about this person raised, but we try not to make rash judgements. I think you'll agree though, that this warranted posting up.

Speaking as a team, we're not overly bothered by what has been said about us(everyone has an opinion!), and I hope other members won't be either, but we wanted you to see this so that you understand why the member has been banned.

If you want to comment, please try to keep it fairly civilised! No need to drop to that level eh?!

*Note - we can't comment on whether or not Gemsgirl is a lawyer / Immigration Advisor, we only had her word for that
    - so all we can comment on is that we believe the messages to be genuine.

http://turkishlove.yuku.com/topic/4710#.Tlt_gV1vAZJ

http://turkishlove.yuku.com/topic/5235/Keeping-you-all-in-the-picture?page=1#.Tlt5XV1vAZI

http://turkishlove.yuku.com/topic/4710/Malicious

So 29 MAY 2010 Sirin put........ Gem's details. I can confirm that she emailed me her details in September 09

On 25 AUGUST 2010 Sirin put.......*Note - we can't comment on whether or not Gemsgirl is a lawyer / Immigration Advisor, we only had her word for that

nz

[url]

[-]

25-Aug-201020:35

Good riddance

In the years that ive been on these sites ive never seen a more deluded woman with a vicious temper, now people will be more relaxed on this site when they post and not scared of her backlash, and normal women that are going through the visa process can support each other and share any information without the rude posts from her or any hidden agenda. she will return under a new username if she isnt a member already, but i hope people are wise to her now.

Tina

•My Recent Posts

Yvonne

Last Post on this thread

[url]

[-]

25-Aug-201020:43

Contrary to some people's opinion this isn't a point scoring exercise between 2 sites - believe me we gave up that ghost a long time ago - people got hurt in the crossfire - that is why we are so angry at Gemsgirl who actually knew the history and who possibly hoped to have us at each others throats again.

By writing this post - I want you all to see the bigger picture and to state there is no link between us banning Gemsgirl or the issues we have previously had with Chatters - this is to advise those of you who think somehow Strawberry is more to blame than Gemsgirl or is equally culpable. Strawberry is not a member on this site - therefore has no allegiance to us.

Strawberry is a very astute character and you really have to be on your toes if you decide to either engage with her or slag her off - she quite rightly or wrongly - depending on what side of the fence you sit on - can be very critical on comments and posts which are published on the WWW. Chatters is her site and she can do and say what she likes on there - even if some of us don't - tough cookie it's hers - if you have a hide like a rhino then feel free to ignore the advice.

She can be quite constructive - and brutal in equal measure in some of her comments and she will play a very long waiting game if she thinks you are pulling her chain - she seems to have all the time in the world to drag it out before she goes all out for the jugular - she is by no means a part timer lol - she will defend herself and her opinions 24/7, even if she is wrong - she hates to be wrong and refuses to admit it - probably even under pain of death I surmise.

I in no way endorse or like what she does - we crossed swords a long time ago - and have a long history - she can still have a pop at me every now and again however - I have to admire her tenacity - this is her hobby which she dedicates a lot of time too, and is very good at it. Dissection is her speciality so please ladies if your heart isn't made out of brick - avoid arousing her wrath if possible.

She has a hair trigger and sometimes she does attack someone only to find out she has got the wrong person - she does apologise - but very rarely - so if you happen to be in that minority then its best just to let the storm pass - she won't give you a second thought and will carry on as if nothing happened. She has over the years gathered a fan club who really
    hate her and at other times has gained support because of her wit and repartee - I too have found myself laughing out loud at some of her posts - but I have no stomach for some of the things that happen.

Lots of brave souls have as I said dallied with her over the years - some live to tell the tale and bear the scars others fell by the wayside - learn to do what the vast majority of us do - ignore it - she will soon tire if you don't play and move onto even more willing victims who think they can take her on and live to tell the tale.

Morale of the story - I do not want another site war - I cannot be @rsed with the hassle - so there will be no more pops at her on this site - if you have an issue with her then take it up with Da Management on her site which you will be glad to hear ....... is Strawbs herself.

Yvonne

ALL POSTS ARE ON TL......LOOK AT THE LINKS

JUST A REMINDER FOR FOLKS!

SIRIN IS A LIAR! READ HER WORDS ABOVE.

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:42 pm

How many members got shafted by gemsgirl and sirin.......anybody know..........was old lardbucket bungalow linzee in on it as well........or was she just twitching her filthy curtans and watchin.........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:25 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:How many members got shafted by gemsgirl and sirin.......anybody know..........was old lardbucket bungalow linzee in on it as well........or was she just twitching her filthy curtans and watchin.........

THD, I believe that Gemsgirl would still be a member of TL if she had not slagged Sirin off to Strawbs. Sirin only banned GG as she had made personal comments about her and the members of TL, she was NOT banned for alleging to be a solicitor. It is a criminal offence for someone to call themselves a solicitor when they are not and they should be reported to the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Link http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/fraud-dishonesty/bogus-fake-solicitors.page

Rubes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:56 am

ruby wrote:
    Turkishheartdrop wrote:How many members got shafted by gemsgirl and sirin.......anybody know..........was old lardbucket bungalow linzee in on it as well........or was she just twitching her filthy curtans and watchin.........

THD, I believe that Gemsgirl would still be a member of TL if she had not slagged Sirin off to Strawbs. Sirin only banned GG as she had made personal comments about her and the members of TL, she was NOT banned for alleging to be a solicitor. It is a criminal offence for someone to call themselves a solicitor when they are not and they should be reported to the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Link http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/fraud-dishonesty/bogus-fake-solicitors.page

Rubes

Perhaps she's using a different name now?

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:04 pm

It was Yvonne who sussed gg out...not sirin.......they had a big blow out on there......
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh, it was obvious that Sirin wanted to keep Gemsgirl on the site, because even though it was obvious to anyone with a modicum of intelligence that Gemsgirl was a thieving fraud, it fed Sirin's delusions of grandeur to think people would believe a genuine lawyer would be a member of her weird group. Sirin also had a vested interest in introducing Gemsgirl to her naive and gullible members, they paid dearly for Gemsgirl's advice, both financially and in terms of receiving very wrong and bad advice from a defrauding nutcase.

And Sirin's still in cahoots with her..........

So beware!

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:04 am

Admin wrote:Oh, it was obvious that Sirin wanted to keep Gemsgirl on the site, because even though it was obvious to anyone with a modicum of intelligence that Gemsgirl was a thieving fraud, it fed Sirin's delusions of grandeur to think people would believe a genuine lawyer would be a member of her weird group. Sirin also had a vested interest in introducing Gemsgirl to her naive and gullible members, they paid dearly for Gemsgirl's advice, both financially and in terms of receiving very wrong and bad advice from a defrauding nutcase.

So beware!

Strawbs

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive!
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

My my my said the spider to the fly Wink anybody remember that song? Laughing

Maria
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm

ruby wrote:
    Admin wrote:Oh, it was obvious that Sirin wanted to keep Gemsgirl on the site, because even though it was obvious to anyone with a modicum of intelligence that Gemsgirl was a thieving fraud, it fed Sirin's delusions of grandeur to think people would believe a genuine lawyer would be a member of her weird group. Sirin also had a vested interest in introducing Gemsgirl to her naive and gullible members, they paid dearly for Gemsgirl's advice, both financially and in terms of receiving very wrong and bad advice from a defrauding nutcase.

So beware!

Strawbs

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive!

Soon gets untangled, though.......... Wink

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:24 pm

hmmmmmmmmm.......... Wink ...................
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:59 pm

hmmmmmm right back at ya!

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:13 am

hmmmmmmm, me thinks a little tune is being hummed Very Happy

Now a mate of mine confessed she hears bagpipes in her head lol! lol!

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Clue?Im lagging behind now Suspect

Maria x
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Deep fried? pirat

Sal x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 am

Not sure if any members have been to see Phantom of the Opera, it is an absolute must see and should definitely be on everyone's bucket list.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, one of the characters named Joseph Buquet(no relation to Mrs Bouquet tongue) who is a prop guy in the production of Hannibal teases the ballet girls pretending that the Phantom is putting a rope around his neck to hang him. They all run off screaming, and the actor Joseph Buquet finds the whole event hysterical Laughing However, the sting in the tail is that in the following scenes the Phantom does actually hang Joseph from the rafters of the Paris Opera House.

The moral of the story is, give someone enough rope and they end up hanging themselves. affraid Phantom of the Opera is an absolute MUST for everyone, but before going, research the storyline first as obviously with it being an opera, if you dont understand the storyline, it can overwhelm you. Not everyone is into Opera tongue

Ruby
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Phantom is the best show in the west end, I saw it when it first came out with Michael Crawford and I got his autograph at the stage door drunken I had a bit of a thing for him after that hehe Embarassed One of them crushes you never admit to Wink

Pol x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu May 03, 2012 8:02 am

Pollypecker wrote:Phantom is the best show in the west end, I saw it when it first came out with Michael Crawford and I got his autograph at the stage door drunken I had a bit of a thing for him after that hehe Embarassed One of them crushes you never admit to Wink

Pol x

Hi Pol

How lucky of you to have seen the original cast of Phantom. The very first time I saw it was New Year's Eve 1988, but the original cast had just left for the States. If I were Christine I would have chosen the Phantom everytime. Raoul is a drip Shocked

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 29, 2012 11:10 am

Phantom - very apt on this topic! haha!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue May 29, 2012 6:55 pm

.........LOL........the deluded short fat ugly one?........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:34 am

A little help for my friends........Sirins rat trapped! THE EVIDENCE!!!!! - Page 2 Bgsing10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 am

ruby wrote:A little help for my friends........Sirins rat trapped! THE EVIDENCE!!!!! - Page 2 Bgsing10

Haha! Ruby, you are on form tonight!!! tongue

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Have you any more roses, Ruby? Laughing pig Laughing

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 pm