Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

New Arrival with big brother and sister

ruby
    ruby

New Arrival with big brother and sister Empty New Arrival with big brother and sister

Post  ruby Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:27 am

Here are some photo's of the new baby with his big brother and sister. My daughter and SIL have never used the terms Abi or Abla as they are so non identifying.

Sorry for the delay in posting them up, but been so busy.

Big brother with little brother
    New Arrival with big brother and sister Tn1_310

Big sister with little brother (the teddy is on the right!!!)
    New Arrival with big brother and sister Tn1_510

My new adorable grandson
    New Arrival with big brother and sister Tn210

Thanks to everyone who have taken the time to congratulate me, you are all brilliant and I've missed you all so much. Hope to be around much more, especially after Christmas.

Rubes
    Admin
    Admin

New Arrival with big brother and sister Empty Re: New Arrival with big brother and sister

Post  Admin Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Oh Ruby, he is so gorgeous!!!!!!!

He is just adorable, and what lissable lips he has! I bet you smother him in kisses and cuddles......he's a beautiful baby and looks sooo content!

What a wonderful Christmas this will be for all of you! I love you I love you

Strawbs xx
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

New Arrival with big brother and sister Empty Re: New Arrival with big brother and sister

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:59 pm

aw he os so cute rubes.........give him a cuddle from me and congrats to your family......big hugs....
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:25 pm

YUMMY Smile how sweet is that baby xxx and what lovely pictures of all of your grandchildren ruby.A new baby at christmas time is really special so have a lovely time cuddling him whilst everyone else does the christmas dinner xxx Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:55 am