Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Why you shouldn't google an ex ....

curlyboop

Why you shouldn't google an ex ....

Post  curlyboop on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:54 pm

<deleted because I feel really stupid for posting>

Last edited by curlyboop on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    SozzledSally

Re: Why you shouldn't google an ex ....

Post  SozzledSally on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:35 pm

That must of been a right shock for you Curly!! Shocked Wot a lucky escape you had girl! Arrow Arrow

Sal x
    ruby

Post  ruby on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 am

Curls, I would as much want to Google an ex as watch a orphanage burn down.

If you are wasting your time Googling men from the past, that proves you are stuck in a time warp - move on. This guy looks a right sad sack pirat

You must attract the tossers of this world, aim a bit higher girl, you deserve a prince not a frog alien

Ruby
    curlyboop

Post  curlyboop on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:54 am

Hi Ruby,

I just shared it bc I thought it was funny. Now I feel Embarassed
    ruby

Post  ruby on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:38 am

curlyboop wrote:Hi Ruby,

I just shared it bc I thought it was funny. Now I feel Embarassed

Hey Curly, dont feel Embarassed , theres not one person in this world that hasnt dated a loser or a jerk.

In fact, only this year I had ONE dinner date with a guy who suddenly spluttered out 'oh and our prime minister Gordon Brown needs to resign' and I'm thinking WTF? Ca-moron and his poodle Clegg had formed a coalition government 2 years previous. lol! The plus side of this first date was that Mr Thicko had bought me a beautiful crystal bead Shamballa bracelet

I kept the bracelet, finished my meal and said goodbye cheers

Like buses, men come and go, and until the right one turns up, there's no rush, life is just one long party Laughing

Ruby
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:56 am

You know what Ruby its actually shocking how many people dont know who our prime minister/s are.one survey done reckoned simon cowell was prime minister :/ nice bracelet too Smile
    Hey curly dont be embarrased just laugh at the downfall of the man,awww happens to the best of them
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:01 pm

what did I miss Curly.....can I see him if you dont mind...I dont think its bad googling an ex...its being curious.....nowt wrong in wondring....
    curlyboop

Post  curlyboop on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:05 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:what did I miss Curly.....can I see him if you dont mind...I dont think its bad googling an ex...its being curious.....nowt wrong in wondring....

The thing is, he WAS a good guy. It didn't work out because we were too young and he was busy making a career for himself. I just can't believe he was arrested. He's the last person I'd expect.
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:57 pm

curlyboop wrote:
    Turkishheartdrop wrote:what did I miss Curly.....can I see him if you dont mind...I dont think its bad googling an ex...its being curious.....nowt wrong in wondring....

The thing is, he WAS a good guy. It didn't work out because we were too young and he was busy making a career for himself. I just can't believe he was arrested. He's the last person I'd expect.

What did he do Curly........is he in prison.....
    curlyboop

Post  curlyboop on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 pm

THD: He was arrested as part of a massive insurance scam. Bail was set but I'm unsure if he posted it.
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:19 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:You know what Ruby its actually shocking how many people dont know who our prime minister/s are.one survey done reckoned simon cowell was prime minister :/ nice bracelet too Smile
    Hey curly dont be embarrased just laugh at the downfall of the man,awww happens to the best of them

SC wud make a cook PM....LOL....not shocked some folk dont who the PM is.......just look at what the numpties believe...LOL....
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:25 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:
    hayleyvemehmet wrote:You know what Ruby its actually shocking how many people dont know who our prime minister/s are.one survey done reckoned simon cowell was prime minister :/ nice bracelet too Smile

SC wud make a cook PM....LOL....not shocked some folk dont who the PM is.......just look at what the numpties believe...LOL....

lol! THD, you do have a point girl bom

Still wouldnt turn me on though being with a thicko thats why I got rid pretty fast (after dinner of course cheers ), but each to their own.

Rubes

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm

curlyboop wrote:

Hi Curly,

It always is the ones you least expect!

They put on that sacchaine sweet, butter-wouldn't-melt-in-their-mouth crap, but that's all fake and false. They use that persona to gain your trust.

He sounds like a greedy, unscrupulous pig.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:07 pm

are you okay Curly?.....
    Maria

Post  Maria on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Yeh how are you Curly? I hope your okay girl!!

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Just inboxed her.....
    curlyboop

Post  curlyboop on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Awwwww ... thank you for your concern. I stepped away for a bit because it I was worried that I would fall back into old habits.

I do want to share a story about something that just happened to a friend of mine. Closure is overrated!!

She was engaged to this guy 20 years ago (she was 23 and he was 24). One day he calls her on the phone and breaks off the
    engagement .. no explanation. The only time she hears from him again is when he sues her to get the ring back. Of course she was distraught.

So now, 20 years later our of the blue she hears from him. He is twice divorced with two kids, no place to live (his parents kicked him out) and no money. He tells her the reason he broke up with her is because they only had sex five times. So my friend is in a bad way because he contacts her after all this time to blame her!! But this guy keeps calling her - I guess he wants a place to live - and he is so needy. Calls her all the time and if she doesn't answer he asks her if she is mad. Alas, she tripped a few times and fell on his #%*& (cos I can't understand why else they would have sex!!!). I want to punch him in the face but I also want her to kick him to the curb. I guess in some ways she sees it as a way to make the past ok.

A few friends got together and staged an intervention. We thought we got through but now she barely speaks to any of us. One thing I've learned - people won't listen until they are ready.

Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:56 pm

curlyboop wrote:Awwwww ... thank you for your concern. I stepped away for a bit because it I was worried that I would fall back into old habits.

I do want to share a story about something that just happened to a friend of mine. Closure is overrated!!

She was engaged to this guy 20 years ago (she was 23 and he was 24). One day he calls her on the phone and breaks off the
    engagement .. no explanation. The only time she hears from him again is when he sues her to get the ring back. Of course she was distraught.

So now, 20 years later our of the blue she hears from him. He is twice divorced with two kids, no place to live (his parents kicked him out) and no money. He tells her the reason he broke up with her is because they only had sex five times. So my friend is in a bad way because he contacts her after all this time to blame her!! But this guy keeps calling her - I guess he wants a place to live - and he is so needy. Calls her all the time and if she doesn't answer he asks her if she is mad. Alas, she tripped a few times and fell on his #%*& (cos I can't understand why else they would have sex!!!). I want to punch him in the face but I also want her to kick him to the curb. I guess in some ways she sees it as a way to make the past ok.

A few friends got together and staged an intervention. We thought we got through but now she barely speaks to any of us. One thing I've learned - people won't listen until they are ready.

Sad story one I have listened to lots of times......women never listen when they dont want to face facts.....the truth hurts.......he sounds a louse Curly......can you still sue for a ring back btw?....jeeez....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:13 pm