Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
hayleyvemehmet
Turkishheartdrop
ruby
7 posters

My daughter's FIL & MIL have Visa's to visit UK/Christmas

ruby
    ruby

My daughter's FIL & MIL have Visa's to visit UK/Christmas Empty My daughter's FIL & MIL have Visa's to visit UK/Christmas

Post  ruby Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:32 am

Yet another BOGOF:-

My daughter and son in law will be busy this winter as his parents have been granted Family Visit Visa's to visit the UK.

They are absolutely thrilled to be coming over. They will arrive towards to the end of next month and will stay until January.

My daughter is looking forward to her MIL taking over all the cooking and cleaning duties, dont know why people moan about their Turkish MIL getting involved in household duties, it sounds a great idea to me lol!

As a treat, her husband has booked us all into a London Hotel near Hyde Park in December so that his parents can experience what a real Christmas is all about.

My daughter has a Harrods rewards card and has booked Santa's Grotto tickets to take the children to see Father Christmas at Harrods and the inlaws will also go with them. santa

I have Googled Hyde Park at Christmas and it looks magical what with its Christmas markets, outdoor ice rink, circus and other spectaculars, so a day in Hyde Park is an absolute 'must do' and already on the itinerary.

Aw now I'm feeling all Christmassy, oh and by the way, Heston's Christmas Pud will be on the shelves in Waitrose early October, so grab them when you can if thats your cup of tea (cannot stand tea lol! )

Merry Christmas everyone,

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

My daughter's FIL & MIL have Visa's to visit UK/Christmas Empty Re: My daughter's FIL & MIL have Visa's to visit UK/Christmas

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 pm

You will have a christmas to remember Rubes...a real family one with the inlaws and kids plus new baby.....that is so lovely and happy I be it will be so lovely in London at christmas.....you are a lucky lady Rubes.....
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

My daughter's FIL & MIL have Visa's to visit UK/Christmas Empty Re: My daughter's FIL & MIL have Visa's to visit UK/Christmas

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 am

How lovely and especially at that time with everything going on.They will see one of our main holidays aswell as the baby Smile enjoy it all Ruby xx
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks for your kind words ladies.

Tell you what the visa application went like a dream, application arrived at Istanbul on 15 August, then Seker Bayram holiday, decision delivered by 27 August, so fast, I reacon the British Embassy is quiet at the moment, best time to put in an application, thats of course if you are in a position to provide all the financial and accommodation evidence required.

Failing that, I'm sure the expert over TC would be willing to copy and paste links for anyone having difficulties in this department affraid

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Snows forcast this Christmas as well so you are gonna have a great time with the inlaws Rubes! New baby as well!! Its gonna be a Christmas you can only dream of!! santa

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:21 am

Aw thanks Maria, even more brilliant news, my well heeled mate Mehmet is coming over to stay with me either during Christmas or early New Year, so I think we shall all be celebrating and having an extremely large family gathering over the festive period, hurry up santa, cannot wait santa santa santa

Rubes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:12 pm

We must meet up, Ruby!

Either in Central London or at mine...... drunken

I can't believe how quickly this year has flown! It's true what they say about when you're having fun.........time just whizzes by!!! Razz

Strawbs
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:52 am

Big hugs and congrats Rubes I love you
    I love new babys so much I bet you are busy with all the preps and nesting, is that why your not about?

Sal x
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Is Mehmet your new fella Rubes? Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink You can tell me, I wont tell anybody I promise tongue tongue Its feeling christmasey now I think, I cant wait!!! bounce I love it with all the family and good food games and drinks. Bing it on!!!!

I hope you reply to this soon Rubes, there was some flutter now its all gone funny silent again Shocked

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 am

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for the nice messages you have posted about my new baby grandson, November 5 he will be born.

Strawbs my phone has been a right ass as usual, I will call you I promise and yes will defo meet up as we have sooooooooooooo much catching up to do, I've missed you terribly cheers I'm so happy you are having 'fun' you lucky lady and when I think about all that fuss about a tiramisu, it just proves you can have your cake and eat it pirat

Maria, Mehmet is just a friend if you know what I mean tongue Although I do have a new man in my life (for the time being anyway cheers )

Its so lovely to see all the regular ladies posting on here, big hugs to you all. cheers cheers

Rubes
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:39 am

Have you got a new fella Ruby? Well dark horse you are!! tongue Thats why you havent been about I bet youve been on ya motorbike with ya fancy man!! bounce What happened to the vicar I hope you never broke his heart or you will be a love ratess Razz Creased me up you talking about the tiramisu. Every time I pop on here to see who hasnt been about I have a looksie over at Kens and his is nearly as dead as chatters!! lol! Got a feeling things will pick up soon. I love coming home and opening a bottle of pop and reading up on what I been missing out on geek

Pipxoxo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:04 am