Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

I know you will all get this!

curlyboop

I know you will all get this!

Post  curlyboop on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:43 am

hayleyvemehmet

Re: I know you will all get this!

Post  hayleyvemehmet on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi curly thats so cute Smile erm there just doesnt seem to be anyone around at the moment.its like being in a ghost town.I guess its the time of year Smile xxx

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 pm

I'm here!! Very Happy

Well, just popped in, really......

I'm sorry the board is so quiet - but in a way I'm a trifle flattered to think it was me and my loong posts that kept it bobbing along! It seems that way to me, anyway....

But there's lots more interesting members on here than me - so I wish they would still participate!

I've just been sooo busy lately, and what with one thing and another, I just haven't had time to come on for a nosey.

I hope everyone is well, happy and doing fine - even if the weather is raining cats and dogs! lol

Ertie and I are off to Spain next week - very excited about that! I'll post some pictures up when I get back...

Oh, I'm the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy now....having lots of fun with that! If Madame Ruby were to teach me how to post pictures up on here - I'd send updates on a regular basis!

I'm sure some people are wondering why I've been absent for so long.......but I can asure you it's nothing to do with Chatters or the mad old fruitbats (I actually find that bunch pitiful and laughable...oh, how they waste their lives!....) and Ertie hasn't bolted, either! I don't think he'd ever want to bolt, but to be honest, I myself have had a bit of a 7 year itch (8 years, actually...and musn't forget the two months on top a la Stumpy Bouquet! lol

In truth, I'm a bit Turkeyed out. I still love Turkey and I think parts of it are beautiful....but I've widened my horizons.......wish I had yonks ago!!!!! Time moves on.....and things change......

Anyway, I wish everyone well, and I promise to pop in more often - hopefully we can get the board active again!

Take care everyone!

Strawbs xxx

Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 pm

I know the feeling strawbs......a rest is as good as a break.....spain will do you good.........
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:04 am

Strawbs wrote 'I myself have had a bit of a 7 year itch (8 years, actually...and musn't forget the two months on top a la Stumpy Bouquet! lol'

Strawbs, was this brought on by any chance by you indulging in your favourit Tiramisu made with marsala wine and it brought you out in an attack of hives Question

Strawbs, as Ramazan is just around the corner can you conjour up a Tiramisu Ramazan Bar?

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:39 pm

ruby wrote:Strawbs wrote 'I myself have had a bit of a 7 year itch (8 years, actually...and musn't forget the two months on top a la Stumpy Bouquet! lol'

Strawbs, was this brought on by any chance by you indulging in your favourit Tiramisu made with marsala wine and it brought you out in an attack of hives Question

Strawbs, as Ramazan is just around the corner can you conjour up a Tiramisu Ramazan Bar?

Ruby

PMSL!!!..................rubes you make me die you do.......lovinf the stumpy bouquet comment aswell......LOL.....suits the midget well........LOL......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:45 am