Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+4
Glitzy
Michelle78
Admin
Boreks
8 posters

Hi girls I give good advise anything you want....good everything...

Boreks
    Boreks

Hi girls I give good advise anything you want....good everything... Empty Hi girls I give good advise anything you want....good everything...

Post  Boreks Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi gals, if you want advise from a guy I am your man.

Wink

Sultan baby

kisses

Hi girls I give good advise anything you want....good everything... Empty Re: Hi girls I give good advise anything you want....good everything...

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi Sultan Bebek

Thanks for the offer, but I would want your advice as much as you would want to eat a domus sandwich. pig

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Hi girls I give good advise anything you want....good everything... Empty Re: Hi girls I give good advise anything you want....good everything...

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi Sultan Boreks,

Welcome to the site!

I must warn you now that we don't suffer fools gladly. So I hope you're an above average liar!

Strawberry
    Boreks
    Boreks

Post  Boreks Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi gals, I'll say anthin you wanna hear baby Wink

Sultan

kisses
    Michelle78
    Michelle78

Post  Michelle78 Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Tell me I'm sexy!! bounce

Miche!
    Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 pm

I can think of somewhere where you could tell them what they want to hear. It's not here though.
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 am

yh tell me when im gonna win that dam lottery please :/

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 am

Send me some money via Western Union, a laptop, ladies trainers, iphone4, gold, hadi

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi Boreks,

I'm a little over 5 ft and a 'shapely' Size 22.

Would you tell me my bum doesn't look big in this, if I asked you?

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 am

I'm a curvy size 10 with expensive tastes. What car do you drive and how rich are you?

kisses to you xxx
    Ozgal
    Ozgal

Post  Ozgal Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Helloooooooooooooo Boreks...............are y'all man?............ Wink Wink Wink

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi Ozgal

Love your avatar, with a name like that and an avatar that will turn a 'certain' man on, you had better watch your arse Laughing

Also, the man is really into internet dating, thats how he catches his prey, reels them in, has a good puff on his oxygen tank to gain his composure and catch his breath, as reeling in his prey is the equivalent to pushing a steamroller uphill, but well worth it cyclops

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi Ruby,

I think Ozgal should hop over to TL (TrannyLovers) The manager's viza-hubby fancies men in frocks.

Strawbs

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 am

Hi Strawbs

My next thread is going to be about TL (Tranny Lovers) and everyone over there (whom the cap fits santa) should be able to decipher the lingo cherry

Ruby
    Michelle78
    Michelle78

Post  Michelle78 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:17 am

Answer my question boreks, I have waited days and need to know what you think bounce

Miche x

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 am

I think he is too engrossed in Ozgal and internet dating cyclops

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:06 am

I hope Borek is straight, if he's rich that is. I love you Ozgal does looks fetching in that pink dress tho, I hope he doesn't turn Boreks head. Sad
    Boreks
    Boreks

Post  Boreks Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:59 pm

naughty! Wink

kisses gals
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:37 am

None for the boys?lol

Maria

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Ozgal is a SHIM, so Borek IS sending him kisses I love you

Ruby
    Boreks
    Boreks

Post  Boreks Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:07 am

No no no baby Rubys, you git it wrong. Ma kisses are for all U gals Wink Wink

kisses x0x0x0

Sultan man

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:13 am