Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Pie and mash cockney dish....Strawbs.........

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Pie and mash cockney dish....Strawbs......... Empty Pie and mash cockney dish....Strawbs.........

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu May 31, 2012 6:38 pm

Strawbs in the paper saw the gawjus DB having pie with mash cockney way......whats it taste like?......is it just pie and mash?....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2152273/David-Beckham-takes-mother-Pie-Mash-lunch-arrives-London.html

Last edited by Turkishheartdrop on Thu May 31, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link never came out)
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Pie and mash cockney dish....Strawbs......... Empty Re: Pie and mash cockney dish....Strawbs.........

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu May 31, 2012 6:38 pm

ruby
    ruby

Pie and mash cockney dish....Strawbs......... Empty Re: Pie and mash cockney dish....Strawbs.........

Post  ruby Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:05 am

THD, whenever I get to go to London as well as having afternoon tea at the Ritz, I also go down the East End and there are a few Pie and Mash shops which resemble working mens cafe's. My favourite is pie, mash and liquor, very yummy. Never had the nerve to try jellied eels Surprised

If you go down Brick Lane there used to be a jewish baker making bagels on his premises, you could buy salt beef bagels.

Must take a trip to London soon. Laughing

Rubes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:25 am

You're always welcome, Ruby! I love you Any time........................

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:06 am