Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Look at this ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria

Look at this ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Maria on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:52 pm

That Jolie is a lucky lady Exclamation

Brad took one year getting her giant rock of a diamond engagement ring made Exclamation What a dream ring it is, he put lots of love into getting that made, if only he met me first lol rabbit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2130427/Angelina-Jolies-250k-engagement-ring-took-Brad-Pitt-year-design.html

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop

Re: Look at this ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm

nice.......not as nice as liz taylors tho........did you see them on telly last night...anyone.....

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi Maria,

Angelina's diamond is just beautiful - you really cannot beat diamonds for beauty can you? The way they sparkle and throw out all the colours of the rainbow - they really are a symbol of love I love you Brad Pitt's obviously besotted if he spent one whole year designing the ring; so true how thoughts count! Of course, he's a multi-millionaire, so can afford a beautiful giant rock, but I've noticed how even men who don't have any money will save as hard as they can to buy their lurve a lovely diamond engagement ring - albeit ateeny weeny diamond....

I remember reading a story on one of the Turkish sites years ago about one member whose husband could only afford a cheap plain gold band as an engagement ring, but as soon as he came over to the UK he save up for a whole year to buy her a lovely glittering diamond. I thought that was so lovely! He must have really loved her......and he certainly wasn't a cheapskate, eh?! tongue

THD, I haven't seen that programme about Elizabeth Taylor's jewels, but I have recorded it on Sky so will watch it later tonight. All her husbands showered her with the most biggest and beautiful diamonds and jewels they could find - just shows where looks can get you!! haha Her beauty was just incredible, and she was apparently a very nice person too - and not at all vain. Completely down to earth, too - despite her fabulous wealth, beauty and wonderful privileged lifestyle. She really DID have it all didn't she?! sunny

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:45 pm

liz taylor did have it all......what a life she had.......jolie has it all as well.....and bradd.......... Wink ....
    Maria

Post  Maria on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Liz Taylor?????????? NOW your talking!!!! queen queen queen

Her diamonds and jewels was so out this world they make me faint just lookin at the pics!!!!!!!! Arrow

I still think Jolies is cool and so is that Brad I love you

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:24 pm