Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Modus Operandi Detected

ruby

Modus Operandi Detected

Post  ruby on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:25 am

Well I've just come across these two posts which have the modus operandi of our resident stalker Linzee. You know what, you are like dog muck on the bottom of a shoe, very difficult to get rid of. You make all sorts of allegations which have absolutely no basis whatsoever, and I for one am getting sick of tired of these accusations, especially when the photographs of my innocent grandchildren were lifted and placed onto one of your revolting sites (the rest of your sites have been closed down)and then you brandish the fact on a new thread inviting members and guests to view. You are a very sick, vile and disgusting person. Fortunately, I was made aware of what you had done and reported you to Imageshack who removed the photographs within a few minutes.

So here are your goading posts for all to see on here:

Lilly E.
    Submitted on 3-25-2012

Hi Tracey, I saw your post about turkish chatter. You are not being sensitive, turkish chatter is a truly vile site. Strawberry tne woman who runs it Refers to herself as "admin" is banned from several decent sites. She has run several sites all which were closed down because of their disgusting and unpleasant content. I have evidence of what I write. Everything you felt about Turkish chatter was correct. Its not a friendly site for women with Turkish men in their lives its a site that harrasses and insults people eg weight issues. Strawberry and Ruby a very nasty women trawl the internet and make nasty comments about members on other sites who they know nothing about. Stay well away from Turkish chatter.

Lilly E.
    Submitted on 3-28-2012

Hi Tracey, It is not a war with the other lady, she never did anything but bann them from Turkish Love They harrass this lady very badly. her site had to go private as the Turkish Chatter members read her site and publicly mocked and said awful things about what the members wrote. I see two of the members from here Ameliecat and Jamren from this site have joined Turkish Chatter believe me when I say they are very foolish. Turkish Chatter thrives on being spiteful and hateful weight is just one of the things they attack people about. For example they trawl the internet looking for people to pick on. They found the Kusadasifans site and a attacked a woman on there they knew nothing about just because of what she wrote about her own life and boyfriend. They harrassed this woman so badly she left Kusdasifans If you go to Kusadasifans you can find it too as well as on Turkishchatter. people need to stay away from Turkish Chatter these women are racists, foul mouthed and evil.

Now I think everyone now knows why TL went private and it had nothing to do with Turkish Chatter, it was due to Mikki's murder, or did that tragedy slip from your memory?

Ameliecat and Jamren are more than welcome on this site and I am sure they are both capable of making up their own minds without intervention from you.

Now not that I wanted to bring attention upon Mistral aka Atma, I can confirm that this woman is still a member of Kusadasifans, everyone can take a look for themselves. I, and also a number of other members of this forum had real concerns about her relationship and we voiced them. As far as I am now concerned, the matter is closed (horse to water).

One thing that Chatters will never ever do is sit back and watch a train crash happen. I predicted the demise of Melcuma's relationship when Cuma asked her for money and she threw her spud at him PRIOR to him commencing his military service. The writing was on the wall for this girl, Cuma alleged his father did not want to meet her, but I bet his father had no knowledge of Melcuma. She has wasted at least 2 years of her life going to grotty places in Eastern Turkey to see this guy and keep him company whilst he's been doing his army, not to mention the costs she has to foot for these trips, now she's been dumped as baba has plans to marry Cuma to a Turkish girl no doubt. If this guy really loved her, he would have told his father that he could like it or lump it, instead he used Melcuma and now she's wasted 2 years on a low life gutless wonder. I'm glad she's booked herself a couple of holidays and lets hope she can move on with her life and find someone who can treat her with the love and respect she deserves. My point is, why oh why oh why didn't anyone have the courage to tell her this relationship was going nowhere. It all well and good for people to come out of the woodwork now and say 'the writing was always on the wall', and 'it will make you a stronger person', ffs, this girl has wasted her precious time and money and all you lot over the road have done nothing but encourage her. Thankfully, this girl has managed to stay alive, despite going over to Eastern Turkey on her own.

The M.O. is written all over your posts and you wear two faces. Cok ayip.

Ruby

Oh and I forgot to mention your quote 'these women are racists'. You are more stupid than what I had previously believed, I have two Turdish yes Turdish grandchildren and a house in Turkey with Turkish neighbours. Many of the members of this site have long term Turdish partners and also children, so how on earth can we be racists you crazy nut?
    ruby

Re: Modus Operandi Detected

Post  ruby on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi Strawbs

I have a couple of things I just want to add to our posts.

First of all, I was never banned from Turkish Love, I have verbally told you this before, now I will make it public, I deleted my membership from Turkish Love when JW wrote a post stating that she wished to 'take Judith out in the street'. I was disgusted that no one, absolutely no one challenged JW about her threat. I immediately thought to myself, this site is by default condoning such dispicable behaviour and I no longer want to be associated with it. How Judith managed to retain her composure I really do not know, but she displayed remarkable dignity and was rewarded by being banned for nothing at all. Strange how violence is tolerated and rewarded, yet respectful behaviour earns you a ban.

Second issue, I seem to recall a post on English Girlfriends of Turkish Men that Sirin's husband had a German girlfriend who stayed at the 'cheap but clean' hotel in Istanbul just a week or two before Sirin's first meeting with Oz and that he took her to the same hotel Shocked (probably got a discount). God knows what the hotel must have thought and this would suggest that the cheeky engineer was cheating on both women at the same time.

Going onto Mikki's murder, it was about end May 2011 Mikki got involved in a scuffle in the middle of the night and wrote on TL about her husband's anger and aggressive reaction to her involvement (he was still in Turkey at the time). JW advised her to write a letter 'expressing her displeasure'. What a ridiculous suggestion.

On 5 September 2011, Sirin made the following post on TL
    Regarding her profile, and journalists..... We've done our best to screen membership requests. I always do an IP address check on members before we accept, and have found 2 applications to be from organisations related to the media. These have been denied.

On Yuku you are unable to see an IP address until you post. So this is a load of baliks. Whilst on the subject of IP addresses, they are an unreliable source of identifying the Country or location of where you are posting, they can only be used as a general guide. My IP address changes on a regular basis and has me located all over the UK.

Ruby
    Jamren

Post  Jamren on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:20 am

ruby wrote:Hi Strawbs

I have a couple of things I just want to add to our posts.

First of all, I was never banned from Turkish Love, I have verbally told you this before, now I will make it public, I deleted my membership from Turkish Love when JW wrote a post stating that she wished to 'take Judith out in the street'. I was disgusted that no one, absolutely no one challenged JW about her threat. I immediately thought to myself, this site is by default condoning such dispicable behaviour and I no longer want to be associated with it. How Judith managed to retain her composure I really do not know, but she displayed remarkable dignity and was rewarded by being banned for nothing at all. Strange how violence is tolerated and rewarded, yet respectful behaviour earns you a ban.

Second issue, I seem to recall a post on English Girlfriends of Turkish Men that Sirin's husband had a German girlfriend who stayed at the 'cheap but clean' hotel in Istanbul just a week or two before Sirin's first meeting with Oz and that he took her to the same hotel Shocked (probably got a discount). God knows what the hotel must have thought and this would suggest that the cheeky engineer was cheating on both women at the same time.

Going onto Mikki's murder, it was about end May 2011 Mikki got involved in a scuffle in the middle of the night and wrote on TL about her husband's anger and aggressive reaction to her involvement (he was still in Turkey at the time). JW advised her to write a letter 'expressing her displeasure'. What a ridiculous suggestion.

On 5 September 2011, Sirin made the following post on TL
    Regarding her profile, and journalists..... We've done our best to screen membership requests. I always do an IP address check on members before we accept, and have found 2 applications to be from organisations related to the media. These have been denied.

On Yuku you are unable to see an IP address until you post. So this is a load of baliks. Whilst on the subject of IP addresses, they are an unreliable source of identifying the Country or location of where you are posting, they can only be used as a general guide. My IP address changes on a regular basis and has me located all over the UK.

Ruby
    I am Tracy o.the person Lilly /linzee.posted to on you choose.i decided to give benefit of the doubt I also wanted to reply to curlys post.
    I commented on some replies on here coming across as bitching.but that's just my opinion and I don't no the stories behind them so really it's non of my business.i am one of the good ones (like curly).im not out for a bitchfiest.
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:13 am

I for one am heartily sick of the "racist" slur. It is lazy, crass and moronic and it is made with the sole intention of causing deep offence.

Let's consider a few definitions of "racist" shall we?

"Someone who believes that other races are not as good as their own and therefore treats them unfairly"

"A person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others"

"A person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others"

"If you describe people, things, or behaviour as racist, you mean that they are influenced by the belief that some people are inferior because they belong to a particular race"

Now, going by any, or all, of these definitions of "racist", I hardly think that any self respecting racist would entertain the notion of embarking on a relationship with a person of another race, marrying a person of another race, or having children with a person from another race. Nor would they consider welcoming a person of another race into their family.

It is my personal belief that there is only one race - the human race. That is what I was brought up to believe and that is what Mr Guveclover and I are bringing our son up to believe.

Now go away you ignorant objectional woman.

If this site causes you so much offence remove it from your favourites tab and stop reading it.
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 pm

well said Judith.............I know why old lily is sayin that.... to try and play the racist card that isnt here.........never been one racist post on here ever...ever........linzeeeeeeee must of run out cream buns to keep her calm.......

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:24 am

Guveclover wrote:I for one am heartily sick of the "racist" slur. It is lazy, crass and moronic and it is made with the sole intention of causing deep offence.

Let's consider a few definitions of "racist" shall we?

"Someone who believes that other races are not as good as their own and therefore treats them unfairly"

"A person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others"

"A person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others"

"If you describe people, things, or behaviour as racist, you mean that they are influenced by the belief that some people are inferior because they belong to a particular race"

Now, going by any, or all, of these definitions of "racist", I hardly think that any self respecting racist would entertain the notion of embarking on a relationship with a person of another race, marrying a person of another race, or having children with a person from another race. Nor would they consider welcoming a person of another race into their family.

It is my personal belief that there is only one race - the human race. That is what I was brought up to believe and that is what Mr Guveclover and I are bringing our son up to believe.

Now go away you ignorant objectional woman.

If this site causes you so much offence remove it from your favourites tab and stop reading it.

Hi Judith,

I agree with everything you said - it's so true.

This ignorant Lily (who is Lindsay Norman nee Aitken) is doing her level best to play this ridiculous racist card, and I think we all know why that is....

Sometimes people who are secretly racist themselves accuse other people of being racist - sounds crazy but it's true.

I'd like the repulsive sweating blob to accuse me of this to some of my friends - she'd be in for a BIG shock!!

Strawbs
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 am

Strawbs, I think we've all come to realise over the years that when people like this woman bandy around the "racist" slurs it's usually because they construe any comment which is not deemed by them, acting as judge and jury, to be 100% pro Turkey as racist. It's ridiculous.

ruby

Post  ruby on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:27 am

Immigration Adviser - Part 2 ???????

The pink and fluffy brigade will have their sensible M&S knicks up in a bunch Evil or Very Mad

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm

ruby wrote:Immigration Adviser - Part 2 ???????

The pink and fluffy brigade will have their sensible M&S knicks up in a bunch Evil or Very Mad

Ruby

Haha, Ruby! I know EXACTLY what you're referring to..........

By the way, slightly off-topic, but did you see the one who isn't sunny in any way whatsoever, say that her daughter skis a few times a year in St Moritz (EVERYONE'S HEARD OF ST MORITZ HAVEN'T THEY?! lol! ) while her granddaughter skis in Bulgaria.

What a load of lying bullocks! If her daughter can afford to ski wear the superstars ski (3 times a year AHEM) why on earth is HER daughter skiing in cheap crappy Bulgaria Question And why - when I asked on the boring site about the Fethiye ski resort opening - why didn't Sunny go into more detail about it? She knows sod all about skiing - and I guarantee she's lying through her dentures. Skiers become very passionate about it and love talking about it - and their family's always usually ski too. Like my family do. So Sunny is lying - and proof of that is looking at the ridiculous SHORT NURSERY SLOPE they have in the Fethiye area (with just one lift) that they call a resort! haha I don't even think they've got a mountain hut! It's literally ONE short nursery slope Exclamation

Sunny lies, and she's made herself look incredibly stupid.

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Guveclover wrote:Strawbs, I think we've all come to realise over the years that when people like this woman bandy around the "racist" slurs it's usually because they construe any comment which is not deemed by them, acting as judge and jury, to be 100% pro Turkey as racist. It's ridiculous.

Hi Judith,

It is ridiculous - and it's all rather sad, too. Not least because they don't really understand much about Turkey or Muslims (not really) and their obsession is all superficial. They haven't got a scooby!

Another thing - they need to ask themselves why their askims (AHEM!) don't have the same obsession about THEM and their culture! Funny that isn't it?! tongue

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Oh Ruby,

Before I forget! The old bat, Abi, who seems to eat, live and breathe TC, claims that Turks call tortoises turtles. Well, she's wrong. Turks call turtles Tosbo (spelling wrong, I'm sure) but that's what they call a turtle. It's pronounced a bit like tosspot! tongue

Talking of turtles - where's the deep fried Pauline McDonut these days........... pig

Strawbs
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Another thing - they need to ask themselves why their askims (AHEM!) don't have the same obsession about THEM and their culture! Funny that isn't it?!

Oh Strawbs that's because everyone knows that askim's culture is superior - it's axiomatic!

Haven't you noticed how it's perfectly OK for askim to say that he loathes it in the UK, hates the food, thinks everyone is miserable/rude and would never want to live here? There's never any suggestion of askim being "racist" is there? No, and the sad thing is that half the time these daft women are happy to agree with them.

You'll never find a Turk or Kurd happy to denigrate their culture in the way that some of these eager-to-please women (who are willing to do or say almost anything simply to gain acceptance) are to denigate theirs.
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:37 am

Ruby

Strawbs, I've noticed a slight change of tactic but she dont fool me Evil or Very Mad

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:44 am

ruby wrote:

Ruby

Strawbs, I've noticed a slight change of tactic but she dont fool me Evil or Very Mad

Ruby

Oh gee, really?! Gee Gee! Gemsgirl should have called herself Gormsgirl - how she managed to fool those women is beyond me - but then she did have help from the stout shapeless poisonous dwarf!

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 am

Guveclover wrote:
    Another thing - they need to ask themselves why their askims (AHEM!) don't have the same obsession about THEM and their culture! Funny that isn't it?!

Oh Strawbs that's because everyone knows that askim's culture is superior - it's axiomatic!

Haven't you noticed how it's perfectly OK for askim to say that he loathes it in the UK, hates the food, thinks everyone is miserable/rude and would never want to live here? There's never any suggestion of askim being "racist" is there? No, and the sad thing is that half the time these daft women are happy to agree with them.

You'll never find a Turk or Kurd happy to denigrate their culture in the way that some of these eager-to-please women (who are willing to do or say almost anything simply to gain acceptance) are to denigate theirs.

Oh no, Judith, these men can complain about the UK until the cows come home, and the stupid numpty's will sit there like little nodding dogs sympathising with his plight!

Of course, the majority of the numpties live in deprived conditions, so askim's always bitterly disappointed when they see the dump they've got to live in. They thought they'd be mowing to Hollywood! haha Nonetheless, it's bloody ungrateful of the lazy visa-hunters to MOAN because it doesn't meet THEIR high standards - and most of them grew up in appaling poverty or in a grim industrial town in a grotty poor apartment.......FROCK - oops, sorry - my Tourette's took off there! cyclops

But you're right - when askim complains about our weather, food, the people - that's not racist at all according to a numpty! All she does is nod accordingly and rush out to find a Turkish supermarket to soothe his annoyance and dissatisfaction, or start making arrangements to get enough money together to go back to Turkey - maybe start a little cafe or business - flop, flop, flop.........

Oh! Then you have the other women who like to make out that askim absolutely HATES the UK, and is only staying because of her.......yeah, right! Anyone heard of Barry and SD lately? No pitter patter there either......hmmmmm.....she liked to make out she wore the trousers - like hell she did.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Admin wrote:
    ruby wrote:

Ruby

Ruby

Oh gee, really?! Gee Gee! Gemsgirl should have called herself Gormsgirl - how she managed to fool those women is beyond me - but then she did have help from the stout shapeless poisonous dwarf!

Strawbs

am I missing something..............spill the baked beans.........
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 am

Admin wrote:

Ruby

Haha, Ruby! I know EXACTLY what you're referring to..........

By the way, slightly off-topic, but did you see the one who isn't sunny in any way whatsoever, say that her daughter skis a few times a year in St Moritz (EVERYONE'S HEARD OF ST MORITZ HAVEN'T THEY?! lol! ) while her granddaughter skis in Bulgaria.

What a load of lying bullocks! If her daughter can afford to ski wear the superstars ski (3 times a year AHEM) why on earth is HER daughter skiing in cheap crappy Bulgaria Question And why - when I asked on the boring site about the Fethiye ski resort opening - why didn't Sunny go into more detail about it? She knows sod all about skiing - and I guarantee she's lying through her dentures. Skiers become very passionate about it and love talking about it - and their family's always usually ski too. Like my family do. So Sunny is lying - and proof of that is looking at the ridiculous SHORT NURSERY SLOPE they have in the Fethiye area (with just one lift) that they call a resort! haha I don't even think they've got a mountain hut! It's literally ONE short nursery slope Exclamation

Sunny lies, and she's made herself look incredibly stupid.

Strawbs

Strawbs, I'm giving you the , Please try to stay on topic cheers

Anyway, as you are off topic, I think sunny maybe referring to fags lol! lol! lol!

Ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:22 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    ruby wrote:

Ruby

Ruby

Strawbs

THD, A cryptic clue is Google the run down areas of Birmingham, not the upmarket Solihull or Sutton Coldfield where Cuks comes from, although people from these areas always deny they live in Brum, keep the working classes in their place.

Another clue, the area hosted a Gas Works years ago (nothing to do with petrol) - can you see it in the background?

Ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Here's another litte clue (good job I'm good well travelled tongue ), think of Martin (being the key word) oop North and Betty's Tea Rooms, now who is it who likes to scoff cream buns Question Mind you Betty's is rather upmarket and expensive not at all like Greggs.

Oh I've enjoyed numerous fun afternoon teas chatting with friends in Betty's, its a real 'must go' place if you can afford it, although don't expect it to be the same as The Ritz Very Happy

Here's a photo of Betty's, its just a stones throw from the York Minster

Ruby
    Maria

Post  Maria on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

ruby wrote:
    Turkishheartdrop wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    ruby wrote:

Ruby

Ruby

Strawbs

THD, A cryptic clue is Google the run down areas of Birmingham, not the upmarket Solihull or Sutton Coldfield where Cuks comes from, although people from these areas always deny they live in Brum, keep the working classes in their place.

Another clue, the area hosted a Gas Works years ago (nothing to do with petrol) - can you see it in the background?

Ruby

Is it the one who spouted lots of hot air? scratch she pasted info off ukba site and still was able to get it wrong? she charged the numptys with the coperation of the squirty manager?

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 pm

ruby wrote:Here's another litte clue (good job I'm good well travelled tongue ), think of Martin (being the key word) oop North and Betty's Tea Rooms, now who is it who likes to scoff cream buns Question Mind you Betty's is rather upmarket and expensive not at all like Greggs.

Oh I've enjoyed numerous fun afternoon teas chatting with friends in Betty's, its a real 'must go' place if you can afford it, although don't expect it to be the same as The Ritz Very Happy

Here's a photo of Betty's, its just a stones throw from the York Minster

Ruby

Martin and Lindsay? Suspect

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:19 pm

ruby wrote:
    Turkishheartdrop wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    ruby wrote:

Ruby

Ruby

Strawbs

Ruby

Gawd that looks grim as Strawbs wud say............LOL...........no wonder those folk never look out the window.....just stay on the puter all day long............

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:46 am