Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Guess Who?

ruby
    ruby

Guess Who? Empty Guess Who?

Post  ruby Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 am

Oh Ladies you will know the forums I am mean, they both only have a few idiot members who post regularly and are damn right stupid because they haven't got anything to say they are so thick, then they have had to resort to looking at Avatar's, web cams and computer screens just to find things that can occupy their tiny pea sized brains.

All rather sad as I believe some of them are old and past it and really should know better. You would think most of them, bearing the heady titles of Manager, Mod or Ex Pat would have better things to do with their lives, but no, sadly they are all a bunch of sad sacks stuck at a computer screen all day long.

I think the worst thing they do is tell lies about people they have never met, incredible isn't it and sadly we lost a valued member because of the stalking and lies told by a Manager who gave one of our silent members an ultimatum, 'post again on Chatters and see what happens'. It is said that actually there aren't any 'real' members only deluded numpties who joins those sites, who fall in love with Avatars or have relationships via Skype. I don't know if it's true as I can't see the one site as its gone private since the deaths of one of its members and her mother, and the other site is so jumbled up, no one can decipher where to post. In fact the owner reprimanded one member and told her to post in the classified section, no common courtesy of 'please or thank you', then again, she was probably not his type tongue .

The Turkish Government will probably ban it because it is so vile especially as the old maids who run the site all seem to be so very bitter and twisted on there and I can't see any sane person who would want to join it.

When I think of that forum the picture below comes to mind.
    Guess Who? Pd277110
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Guess Who? Empty Re: Guess Who?

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:42 pm

LOL.....she does have a Sunny look about her.....the other old boot cant find a fella....so be nice to them Rubes.....they need t central or they would die of boredom.....they havent got anything else in their life.....what bores they are...does anybody read that forum much........
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Rubes you naughty thing you, you crack me up you do! Razz I hear that Abi is a right old woofy woofy Wink fugly as sin and nasty old cow affraid explains a lot like why shes so jealous and spiteful and full of spite and anger

Maria x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:30 pm

ruby wrote:Oh Ladies you will know the forums I am mean, they both only have a few idiot members who post regularly and are damn right stupid because they haven't got anything to say they are so thick, then they have had to resort to looking at Avatar's, web cams and computer screens just to find things that can occupy their tiny pea sized brains.

All rather sad as I believe some of them are old and past it and really should know better. You would think most of them, bearing the heady titles of Manager, Mod or Ex Pat would have better things to do with their lives, but no, sadly they are all a bunch of sad sacks stuck at a computer screen all day long.

I think the worst thing they do is tell lies about people they have never met, incredible isn't it and sadly we lost a valued member because of the stalking and lies told by a Manager who gave one of our silent members an ultimatum, 'post again on Chatters and see what happens'. It is said that actually there aren't any 'real' members only deluded numpties who joins those sites, who fall in love with Avatars or have relationships via Skype. I don't know if it's true as I can't see the one site as its gone private since the deaths of one of its members and her mother, and the other site is so jumbled up, no one can decipher where to post. In fact the owner reprimanded one member and told her to post in the classified section, no common courtesy of 'please or thank you', then again, she was probably not his type tongue .

The Turkish Government will probably ban it because it is so vile especially as the old maids who run the site all seem to be so very bitter and twisted on there and I can't see any sane person who would want to join it.

When I think of that forum the picture below comes to mind.
    Guess Who? Pd277110

Hi Ruby,

Ooooh, they look ever so glam! Laughing

It's funny, you know, because that Abi and not-very-Sunny actually said on that site that they didn't take much notice of information on Google - yet all Abi ever does is copy and paste articles she's read from Google! Go figure!

I think Abi is a very bitter woman, and she gets her facts wrong all the time, too. She relished telling a member that by being a Moderator she could ban her (hehe) but when your only little bit of pathetic power in life is banning people on an obscure forum that hardly anyone reads, it points to problems in their real life. She's probably trying to feel a bit of 'power' (however unrealistic and pathetic it is in cyberland) because in real life she's insignificant and has never had any power or status. She's probably weak and has issues if the truth be told. She's also VERY wrong about IP addresses. The same IP address can show in various places throughout the country - sometimes even showing up in a different country altogether! So no - she cannot tell where a person is posting from.

Oh, did you see how she got MOST indignant about Tiramisu?! haha But I can tell her now (because I'm an undercover Moderator hehe)that I've been to Venice where Tiramisu originated, and whilst the original version, centuries ago, had no alcohol, they do indeed use either traditional Marsala wine, or in some cases, Amaretto in newer versions of the recipe. Just thought I'd stick up for that Liza woman who Abi seemed to pick on for some reason! tongue

Of course, Abi has very plain taste (doubt she's been anywhere else besides Turkey) and seems to know NOTHING about food! OK, I admit I am a bit of a foodie, and it's rubbed off on Monsieur Starwberry, too. His taste in food has really changed since we first met, and although he still enjoys typical Turkish and the occasional kebab etc, his standards are now very high. Have I gone off topic again? Ruby, we need a musty cyber librarian to shuffle over with an OFF TOPIC lollipop and a scrunched-up angry face! hehe

So, as I was saying........Abi is so unsophisticated and unknowledgeable, and I think she's quite mean, too. Rather than paying for extra baggage on a flight she stuffs food into a big coat she wears that has lots of pockets! Eeeeeew! And she hides her baggage so she doesn't have to pay extra - I hate mean scroungers. It speaks volumes about their morals and personalities - and what SLY things they're prepared to stoop to to save themselves a few bob! I'd LOVE to watch her and Grubby Kenny on a night out in a restaurant - I bet Ken would choke at the thought of dining out with another person and having to put his hand in his motheaten pocket!

What I find very amusing about the drab Aabi who drags her bitterness around like a tattered cloak, is how she tries desperately hard to come across all proper and correct. She seems to have 'a thing' for always writing 'whilst' instead of 'while' - even though 'while' should be used. She was discussing her smuggling-to-get-out-of-paying-excess-baggage, and tried to come across all PROPER in that, too! haha She said something like: "whilst I was queuing..." SO pretentious - and very bad grammar. You do not use 'whilst' in every context - but Abi does - because she thinks it makes her sound a little bit posh - even though she's not. Not in ANY shape or form!

Do you know, Abi actually buys packets of that god-awful PAXO to take back to Turkey! cyclops Now, Paxo went out with stuff like Bird's Angel Delight and Vesta Chow Mein back in the 70s! Shocked No-one really liked Paxo THEN - so I can't imagine how anyone could stomach it now! And she talks about chemicals and preservatives on fruit - but she obviously doesn't read what they put in Paxo!! It's basically made with Hydrogenated oil which is DEADLY and is also packed with E numbers. They put crap in it! And it tastes vile too....what taste she has!

But what I CANNOT understand is why anyone in Turkey would buy Paxo? Suspect Paxo is a dried substitute for sage and onion stuffing, and SAGE is a Mediterranean herb growing in ABUNDANCE in Turkey!! On top of that, making sage and stuffing is about as difficult as making a cup of tea! It's just sage, onions, breadcrumbs and either olive oil or butter (depends how decadent you want to be Wink ) All available in Turkey - and SOOOOO easy to make! Indeed, a PLEASURE to make! Tastes one million times nicer than Paxo, and kills the time when you're bored to tears (like she is!)

She also buys Brillo Pads! They stink too! And they went out with Vim didn't they?! Exclamation Fancy someone taking BRILLO PADS back to Turkey! They were horrible things! I bet they last her a long time, though........almost as long as her M&S knickers which lasts her for AGES! No dressing up in sexeeee underwear for her hubster then! Sleep Obviously, she wears heavy-duty waist high stretchy sensible knickers, and the reason they last a long time is she only washes eash pair about once a month geek I can smell the whiff from here.............

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:11 pm

If she doesnt wash her knicks for a month Strawbs.......they must smell like christmas dinner...........LOL......
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:If she doesnt wash her knicks for a month Strawbs.......they must smell like christmas dinner...........LOL......

Oh! The Paxo! lol! God, that made me laugh!

You've got a point, though - if she regularly eats Paxo she probably does have a Paxo whiff about her - it's very strong! I don't understand how her knickers last forever, though! And how would she know they lasted forever unless she's only got about half a dozen? I've never counted my knickers (sad aren't I! tongue ) but you'd need to have just a very few pairs to know they last forever!

Strawbs
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:43 pm

This reminds me of my old neighbour :/ she used to do her washing on a monday and you would always see her weekly knickers on the washing line,my friend always used to say as we sat having a cuppa oooo look monday tuesday wednesday etc lol they were big white ones all in a row along with a weeks worth of tights too Smile bit off topic but oh well
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Hayley I love your new av, its really pretty, making me feel all eastery! rabbit

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Maria wrote:Hayley I love your new av, its really pretty, making me feel all eastery! rabbit

Maria x

Off Topic Maria, or do you mean 'all yeastery' lol!

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:26 am