Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Big Body Squad

ruby
    ruby

Big Body Squad Empty Big Body Squad

Post  ruby Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 am

Has anyone watched Big Body Squad, I tell you what these morbidly obese people are disgusting, fat pigs pig

Some stupid fatso woman has just said she's only got 30 odd stone to lose, it makes me so bloody angry that these fat slobs are taking up so much money from UK Taxpayers who are shovelling money into the NHS to send a team of paramedics and an Ambulance team. They have just gone to shift fattie Mark off the toilet after him having a big fat stinking shit.

Also who is paying for these slobs to over eat and gorge themselves, oh yes thats correct, the good old British Taxpayer as this fat squad are unable to work. Personally I would make the lot of them work by installing earphones and instruct them to take calls for the NHS.

We are all bloody mugs in this country and this abuse of our welfare system makes me so angry. I would like to put all these fat gits onto a plane and send them over to Turkey where there is no welfare state and they would soon lose their fat.

People who are really ill and in need using the NHS are on waiting lists, whilst these fat twats are swallowing up the hospitals much needed funds.

Finally, to physically look at these leeches makes me feel like I want to vomit - all over them. No

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Big Body Squad Empty Re: Big Body Squad

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Rubes you wouldnt get many 30 stoners on a plane.........thats what I wonder when you said who feeds them....if they cant get off the bed how do they get to the fridge and the shops.......they must have a feeder come on with a big shovel every 5 mins......

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:16 pm