Psychologist on TC

Post  ruby on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 am

Hope her credentials have been checked out:-

Bengu

Members

6 posts

Posted Today, 03:52 AM

Hello,

I am a Turkish psychological counselor (MA) and life coach who is very interested in cultural differences. I was also trained as a relationship therapist. So I thought maybe I can help you if you have some issues with your relationships and other daily issues here.It would also be a good experience for me to take your opinions. Just share and I will do my best to help.

http://www.turkeycentral.com/index.php/topic/13305-turkish-psychological-counselor-if-you-need-some-ideas/page__fromsearch__1

Admin
    Admin

Re: Psychologist on TC

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:15 am

Haha! Talk about taking coal to Newcastle! tongue Turkey's overspilling with hysterical, strange-thinking 'emotional types' who tend to have mental breakdowns at the slightest provocation; suffer acute bouts of irrational jealousy and paranoia; and like nothing better than to have a few sessions of arm-slashing to show everyone how deranged the world has made them go!

She's got more than enough material in Turkey to keep her going for a lifetime! And (AHEM!!) if she is genuine and wants to research mixed culture relationships, then someone should inform her that 95% of them are marriages of convenience! HE wants a visa and/or money, and the woman is disadvantaged in some way. Mental state doesn't come into the equation - it's GREED and desperation! Nothing to do with being a fruitloop! Razz (And before anyone thinks I'm putting all couple's in the same boat - I AM NOT!)

By the way, Ruby, is chief fruitloop on there still? JW? The new 'psychologist' could write a whole series of books on her!! Razz

Ooooh, I bet this is making the stout midget all frenzied with jealousy! SHE wanted to make out SHE had trained as a psychotherapist! Now someone else has muscled in! That deserves a 'hehe'! Don't usually use that word - but it fits perfectly! Hehehehehehehehehehe!! tongue

As it happens, I find it hard to believe that a qualified psychologist/relationship counsellor would also work as a lifecoach. Psychologists demand much more money than some soppy, fairy lifecoach! And could you REALLY imagine a Turk employing a lifecoach??!! geek No - me neither!!

It always amazes me how gullible some of these people are, and how easily fooled they are. Especially considering they proclaim to be experienced and educated! I dated a psychiatrist for about 6 months when I was in my late teens (mind you, he was a GENUINE psychiatrist - a proper doctor - he didn't buy his title off the Internet!lol) and I can tell you now that when he finished work the last thing he wanted to do was give FREE advice and help to strangers - not that we had the Internet then - but I'm sure he could have put a little advert in the local freebie offering his services for free! lol! When he finished work he used to like enjoying himself - we'd go out dancing, clubs, meals, drinking - he wasn't nuts was he?! Razz

Think about all the professional people you know - for example - your GP. Could you seriously see him/her after a hard day at work going home, switching on their computer, finding an obscure website littered with various grades of numpties - and offering them free advice and help? Suspect No! Nor me! They'll be at home with their feet up - watching TV, a very large Scotch in their hand, and tucking into a big bowl of sweeties (the ones they warn their patients not to eat) while stroking their wife's bare leg to get her in the mood for later..... drunken

I often wonder where all these fruitloops used to hang out before the Internet..............

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 pm

FFS where do they keep coming from........like she could be arsed sorting that lots problems out for nothing.....old Ken is easy to suck in isnt he?LOL......just tell him your a turk and he comes over all uneccesary LOL......hes a male version of a tl numpty....ay....what happened to the res shrink on tl? anyone know?........makes ya laugh....tl had a res shrink....a res lawyer.....a res probation officer....res psychotherapist.......all as fake as a turkish d&g handbag LOL......
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:23 pm

I wouldnt trust anything like that,especially on an open forum.Each to their own if thats a help then good, but for me i would seek out someone local via my own doctors.Seems like it could be someone wanting to get a story for a paper or programme etc :/
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:I wouldnt trust anything like that,especially on an open forum.Each to their own if thats a help then good, but for me i would seek out someone local via my own doctors.Seems like it could be someone wanting to get a story for a paper or programme etc :/

Here here Hayley. Twisted Evil nobody shud ever trust what a stranger tells you on the internet, its full of liars and dreamers like has been proved by the managers lies on tl. I still remmember the gemsgirl lies and how the wet one helped gg get money under false pretences off of her members. No way wud I trust this newbie doc on tc, its all weird and not normal. Evil or Very Mad

Pol x
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 am

It never ceases to amaze me how some people are happy to bare their souls in the way that they do on the internet. It's nuts. Actually, it's far worse than going to your local town square with a step ladder and shinning up it with a megaphone to announce your business for all and sundry to hear.

Then these people have the temerity to complain and become terribly indignant when people discuss them and their stories elsewhere on the internet. Would people not talk about you if they heard you announcing your business to the general public through a megaphone in your local town square too? The worldwide web is a far larger audience.

You and I might think that no one in their right mind would dream of revealing anything remotely personal or sensitive to a dubious cyber stranger but you wait and see, some mug will. And you can bet your bottom dollar that they'll be moaning like hell about it when others read it and comment on it too.
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:28 am

Has anyone else noticed, but Ken's site certainly seems to be attracting some real strange oddballs over the last few months, and BTW Strawbs, chief fruitloop JW has gone 'missing'. If only Laughing I agree, the new
    'psychologist' could conduct a whole case conference on her - anyone for a Ramazan Bar girls? lol!

Ruby
    Maria

Post  Maria on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:58 pm

They all live in dreamworlds though the internet Rolling Eyes its pathetic. I can see why they do it when they havent got anything in real life AHEM the sirins et al rabbit

Maria
    ruby

Post  ruby on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:FFS where do they keep coming from........like she could be arsed sorting that lots problems out for nothing.....old Ken is easy to suck in isnt he?LOL......just tell him your a turk and he comes over all uneccesary LOL......hes a male version of a tl numpty....ay....what happened to the res shrink on tl? anyone know?........makes ya laugh....tl had a res shrink....a res lawyer.....a res probation officer....res psychotherapist.......all as fake as a turkish d&g handbag LOL......

Love your post THD, so bloody funny Laughing Very Happy Smile lol!

Rubes

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Haha! You're right, THD! He does come over 'all unnecessary' as you succinctly put it! tongue

I do believe he is rather dazzled by Turkish people (fkuc knows why!) and is rather in awe of them! He speaks of them with deep affection - and even seems to admire some of the nasty little toerags! "Oh, but they're not toerags" he would probably say - "they're just cheeky, loveable rascals"! Bless 'em!

It's typical twat-numpty thinking - somewhat unusual in a grown man coming up to pension age!

Strawbs
    martina

Post  martina on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:48 am

what do you think of psychologists. could they be helpfull with talking treatment.
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:04 am

martina wrote:what do you think of psychologists. could they be helpfull with talking treatment.

You have already stated in your previous post that you are not well, therefore, I advise you to read my reply to get the help you so obviously need.

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:19 am