Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Anthony Worrall Thompson Arrested for Shoplifting

ruby

Anthony Worrall Thompson Arrested for Shoplifting

Post  ruby on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 am

Blimey, the celeb chef Anthony Worrall Thompson has been arrested for nicking cheap value cheese and wine from Tesco.

Not only that, he has only received a formal caution from the police Shocked

Take a look at this link:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/anthony-worral-thompson-arrested-for-shoplifting-cheese-and-wine.html

Talk about Ready, Steady Crook Laughing

Rubes
    ruby

Re: Anthony Worrall Thompson Arrested for Shoplifting

Post  ruby on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:36 am

Just had a thought What a Face, hope the cheese Anthony nicked wasnt out of date lol! lol!

Rubes
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:27 am

ruby wrote:Blimey, the celeb chef Anthony Worrall Thompson has been arrested for nicking cheap value cheese and wine from Tesco.

Not only that, he has only received a formal caution from the police Shocked

Take a look at this link:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/anthony-worral-thompson-arrested-for-shoplifting-cheese-and-wine.html

Talk about Ready, Steady Crook Laughing

Rubes

Rubes you crack me up!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I came on just for a view up but had to log on to tell you how you made me laugh til I rocked!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
    READY STEADY CROOK!! flower You should write for the sun paper!!! You Strawbs and Nicks have me in stitches but this time I nearly burst!!

Sal x
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:56 am

I just saw it in the sun and they had the headline over there sunny you still crack me up you do Rubes!!! Razz Razz Razz the way you come out with stuff! I wonder what made him do it Rolling Eyes cheap old cheese? uh????

Sal x

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi Ruby!

Oh, AWT isn't a kleptomaniac! He's just making excuses to try to get himself off the hook and to try and get sympathy. The FACT is, he obviously didn't want to pay for the low-value cheese and wine because he suffers from GREED and delusions of superiority. He's also a huge fantasist - he puts Pinnochio to shame - and he'll no doubt try and make out 'he' didn't really steal the wine and cheese - his 'demons' made him do it! Yeah, right! His demons are greedy little thieves then aren't they!

A lot of shoplifters like him will happily pay for expensive items while pilfering cheap items at the same time - they reason that they're not paying as much for the expensive goods that way. They actually resent paying the full price - 'only little people pay taxes' mentality - and believe they're too important to pay for such CHEAP items! They're just grasping, greedy thieves who resent paying the same as everyone else.

I bet he's been shoplifting for years and years, and like many high-profile people/celebrities who are hugely arrogant and think they're smarter than everyone else, and that 'mere shop-workers' would be too stupid to even suspect the oh-so-important AWT - he thought no-one would notice him stealing the items. He's probably stolen thousands over the years - it all adds up! Say he's stolen items valuing at around, say, £20 a week? That's £1,200 a year. Times that by 10 - that's a saving of £12,000. That will have paid for either a couple of luxury holidays in the Maldives for a fortnight; 3 attempted new nose-jobs; a neat little terrace ooop north; or 12 pairs of the finest leather bespoke shoes with hidden lifts and discreet 3" heels. Wasn't it Gordon Ramsay who called him the 'Squashed BeeGee'? tongue And Delia Smith called him 'that repulsive little gnome'. He does look like a gnome - one that's been bashed about in the face by one of his AWT frying pans rabbit Oh, hang on a minute! Maybe, besides being a kleptomaniac he self-harms too! But instead of the usual self-harming techniques he picks up one of his largest, heaviest frying pans and smashes it into his face every so often silent There! That's better! Had my punishment!

Oh, and I wouldn't mind betting he'd have the nerve to return the cheese if it was out of date - and DEMAND not just a refund - but a token of goodwill for putting him to so much trouble! A lot of these short-arses have ideas above their station! haha! Razz

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Greedy cheesy dwarf if you ask me....dont think hes a real cook is he?...just a blagger.....we pay for thiefs like him!.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:19 pm