Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Has Wetherby Aldi Run Out Of Cream Buns?

Admin
    Admin

Has Wetherby Aldi Run Out Of Cream Buns? Empty Has Wetherby Aldi Run Out Of Cream Buns?

Post  Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Is anyone in the Wetherby area? PLEASE don't take that as an insult!

I'm just wondering if the local Aldi or Netto has run out of cream buns? It's just that the sagging bungalow seems VERY aggravated at the moment - it keeps knocking out COMPLAINTS! tongue

I just wondered if bungalow's got the shakes for those cakes? Whooops! Did you feel a little tremor just then?!

elephant

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Has Wetherby Aldi Run Out Of Cream Buns? Empty Re: Has Wetherby Aldi Run Out Of Cream Buns?

Post  Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Just a quick update for anyone interested in the Bungalow (seems no-one is at all, but I'll give an update, anyway)

I had an anonymous message to say that the Bungalow was not suffering from the cake shakes. Apparently, she was awarded with a platinum card for Greggs over 3 years ago, so she's certainly not going short of those cream buns. She must be lacking something else, then!

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Has Wetherby Aldi Run Out Of Cream Buns? Empty Re: Has Wetherby Aldi Run Out Of Cream Buns?

Post  Maria Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:48 pm

She never liked to eat infront of people in Icmeler...funny how great big fat women like her make out they don't eat! Razz pig

How did she get a platinum card for Greggs?

Maria
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi Maria,

I'm not sure how you get a platinum card for Greggs, but I think you have to buy over two dozen cream doughnuts a week, plus two dozen sausage rolls, for at least a year. It's not actually a Visa card - it's more like a loyalty card. You couldn't earn air miles on it or anything. Besides, most of these Gregg addicts have to book two seats - so that would mean a whole load of sausage rolls and cream buns! Of course, the bungalow would also need a belt extension for when she flies, and that's got to be worth a good few loyalty points.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:49 pm

I bet Greggs in Wetherby has a high profit margin!!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:01 am