Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Can anyone enlighten me please?

ruby

Can anyone enlighten me please?

Post  ruby on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

With so many woman applying for their Turk to obtain a Settlement Visa for the UK, I have noticed that the majority of applicants always say their askim has a job waiting for him in the UK.

Now I must be missing something here, unemployment is at its highest in the UK, jobs are as scarce as rocking horse shit, indigenous people are struggling to secure employment, yet these Turks have 'genuine' written offers of full time employment with generous salaries offered on a plate.

Where may I ask are these well hidden employment opportunities? No wonder the UKBA are getting wise to these scandals and then when the application is declined, the women are outraged.

The UK is struggling to cope with its own deficit hence the high unemployment rates, so it baffles me where these job offers come from.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop

Re: Can anyone enlighten me please?

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:19 am

I think the same turkish lad over here writes the letter for all of them LOL....they had a template for visa app on egots so prob have a secret template for job offer too Wink ....aaw I love a happy ending!.....LOL
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:44 pm

To be honest ruby the job offers are usually from the same employer as the wife.you know the saying its not what you know but who you know.We didnt have that luck when we applied so we just said in our application that my hubby would join the agencies ( which he did and was working within two weeks ) and that he would use his skill (baker ) to find work ( which he did )at the time it didnt seem to make any difference to the decision.I have to say that i was lucky enough to have savings which could cover us, and obviously the more savings you have the better it is.But its been made harder now and they do check out these job offers and i do think it helps sway a decision.They are changing it all the time and now the men have to take a english test before even applying ( good thing i say ) not that it would have been a problem for my hubby as he was more than capable of passing it but for those who have learnt the pidgeon stuff i would say they must brick it :O xx
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:21 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:I think the same turkish lad over here writes the letter for all of them LOL....they had a template for visa app on egots so prob have a secret template for job offer too Wink ....aaw I love a happy ending!.....LOL

Loved your reply THD, think you are right. Now thats a good business idea Question Arrow

Rubes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:29 am