Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Stinking Linzee Cannot Let It Drop on KusadasiFans

Admin
    Admin

Stinking Linzee Cannot Let It Drop on KusadasiFans

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:52 pm

BIERA (another of the grotesque Linzee's usernames) is determined to try and swing all her venom onto me.

It is LINZEE (real name Lindsay Norman nee Aitken) who had EVERY single one of her sites CLOSED DOWN on Yuku - because she was using them to hound me and make up vicious LIES about me, Ertie and my family. She is jealous to the core, and even tried to harm Ertie's business - but everyone knows she's just a sad old nut - she and her couple of freak cronies have about as much influence and clout as a stale peanut! Linzee is a stinking, repugnant disgrace of a woman. SHE actually ENCOURAGED her young daughter to get hiked up with a penniless Turd in Icmeler and get pregnant by him! How BAD is that??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What sort of future has her daughter got now?!

Linzee has led a very miserable unfulfilling life - her marriage was dead, boring and lifeless (probably why she ate herself up to the size of Dawn French when she was her fattest) Linzee is a VILE woman. A vile, nasty jealous sour woman who is completely and utterly obsessed with me. She opened the site, Breeze just so she could defame ME and vent her jealousy!!!! And who was the most regular poster on there? SIRIN! Sirin - the one married to a TRANNY CHASER - the one who has achieved nothing in her life and is childless.

All that crap Beira (Linzee) is spouting about 'she has no option but to post on the public board' she DOES have an option! She could shut her big fat cakehole up and give it a rest! It's HER that's slinging the mud. If she shut her fat ugly gob I wouldn't be able to repond would I?

She is DESPERATE that people don't read the TRUTH on Chatters. Desperate! People should ask themselves why! What's it got do with HER?! And why is she trying to rubberneck with girls young enough to be her daughter? She's sick in the head!

As for her saying I know nothing about the people I'm talking about - she is wrong! I know a WHOLE lot more than she'll ever know! And everyone knows that's true.

And the only people on these sites who delight in making other people miserable (and watching them wreck their lives) is Linzee herself - and Sirin! They do it in a stinking sickly way that turns my stomach! I DON'T like seeing women WRECK their lives - and that's why I tell them as it is! Unlike Sirin and Linzee who ENCOURAGES women to screw their lives up on a penniless, weedy, ugly shit!

And watch how DESPERATE she is to try and stop people posting on Chatters. The reason for that is she's PIG JEALOUS. Besides being jealous, she hates the fact that in the past (when I've had more time on my hands) I've written posts that people have found very interesting, truthful - and at times - witty and funny. She HATES the fact I can write like that (when I can be bothered!) Linzee is a flop at everything. FLOP FLOP FLOP!!!

I wouldn't mind betting the boring Stevie is Linzee too! If it isn't it's one of her weird cyber oddballs! Maybe it's that mad old Marge (the foster mother) who looked about 80 years old 5 years ago - and used to ENCOURAGE her teenage foster daughters )one who was just 15!) to go off with waiters in Marmaris!!!!!! The mad old demented cow!!!!! That deluded old bag lived her fantasies through her foster children! She made me feel sick!! Oh, another of Larbucket Linzee's warped friends is MintyK (Kath) the 65-year-old (weighs about 20 stone) married to a 40-something Kurdish ex-waiter from Akbuk. She sold her mobile home on a caravan park in Wales for the grand sum of £6,000 to try and fund a restaurant in Altinkum - for her ASKIM! lol That flopped too! FLOP FLOP FLOP. The last I heard she was appealing becasue the UKBA turned down his visa - they didn't believe the marriage was genuine. WHAT a surprise!!!! pig Oh, that Kath is very disliked in Turkey (so I've been informed!) and I think, like Linzee, she too takes her frustration out on those she's jealous of. She's fuckin vile too. When I had a gallstone attack and it mucked up my liver enzymes, I was worried I had a liver problem. I posted on a health forum (which the stalking Linzee found) and the repulsive 20 stone Linzee kept cracking jokes on their sick site about 'having liver tonight' and finding it hilarious! I've never found someone's illness AMUSING - so when people like Mity and Linzee feign concern for people who are ill - and they barely know - you can be rest assured it's all fake!!!

I remember that mad Marge got MOST annoyed when years ago, after a collection was arranged for Soo Parr, I said it was bad taste for each member to say how much they'd personally contributed. And it was too! But people like that Marge only do things like that for recognition. They want to look good in front of people - and that's usually because they're trying to hide their real nasty selves! TRUE kindly people don't shout about it from the rooftops!

By the way, Stevie (haha) it's a bit rich YOU saying I stole people's photos - when LINZEE and YELIZ (Cherrypie/Zilliboncuk) stole mine and my families!!!!! That mad peasant, Yeliz1, SHE had MY photo as her avatar on Yuku!!!!!!!! And she's got Ertie on her profile too! I'm going to contact the POLICE tomorrow about that! It's time she was paid another visit!

Oh, and one more thing, STEVIE! This quote of yours:

Because one American girl didn't post about her daughter and what happened to her dog the girl was hung drawn and quartered by admin and her cohorts.

THAT American WOMAN (she's pushing 40 - hardly a GIRL!) known as JennyWrites ABANDONED her 5-year-old daughter for the summer - so he could piss off to Turkey without her! JW didn't even CARE that her daughter would deel abandoned, lost, scared - she couldn't have cared less! She never gave her a thought - and that's why she never ever mentions the little girl! She's just a hindrance to her. JW has SAID (in black and white - got it in my vault!) that the 'only BAD thing about her relationship with Flabby - the Turk she married - the only BAD thing was her daughter!!!!!!!

She NEVER gives one THOUGHT to her daughter - and last year she refused to let her daughter celebrate Christmas - even though the little girl's a Christian and has Jack Shit the rest of the year! Jenny DEPRIVES her daughter not just of LOVE and care - but anything that brings a little happiness or comfort into her life. Such as Christmas - and her beloved pet dog! And all because of a flabby Turk who is USING her for a green card!

Jenny Writes had her daughter's dog killed! And I'll tell you why! Because FLABBY Visa-hubby hated it! Jenny said that! He hated that dog - and he used to make it whimper and cowl - he terrorised that dog - and I wouldn't mind betting he kicked it and dumped it - with Jenny's co-operation! I bet that's what happened. All Jenny will admit to is that the dog is 'no longer'....she makes my blood run cold! Had the dog run off, became ill and had to be put to sleep, or even, say, JW rehomed it - why won't she say? It doesn't take rocket science to work that one out! I bet anything that she and Flabby were involved in that poor dog's demise!

Ooooh- ALLAH will come and get you JENNY!!!!!!

That JennyWrites also found it FUNNY that I may have suffered brain damage in a fatal air crash!

Well, I didn't!

But even if I had - I'm still more clued-up than she is - and I can see RIGHT through her! She's clearly a psychopath.

Here's the shit from Linzee............oh, and note how she tries to goad me into discussing Mistral. She's as thick as she's fat.

Croushy and Mistral I have tried to pm both of you , but as you are not accepting email I have no option to say stuff publicly.

Firstly Croushy, if you have read the "other site" you will see that they write some really vile stuff and attack people they know nothing about. That has nothing to do with helping people, it is an outlet for some nasty people to vent their bile and harrass innocent people. If you want to help Mistral and not encourage these awful people, stop posting on their site.

Mistral, you are very misguided if you think that Admin and the other site will get bored with you or that this site will manage to somehow ban them. You are permanently in their sghts. Admin on that site copies and keeps items and produces stuff ages later.
    They trawl forums and pick on people like you,. They have been closed down several times and always manage to open up again.
    The woman who refers to herself as Admin delights in making others lives miserable, its the sole reason for her site. You cannot believe anything she says. You are not alone there are many woman she has victimised.

Spring is right, paying that site attention you are causing them to have visitors and new members. You should just ignore them and croushy really needs to stop encouraging them.

I dont know stevieD but I am sure she will agree with me.

Like This

#15 Croushy

troll
    Premium Member
    PipPipPipPipPipPip
    6,618 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:59 PM
    Well I said what I thought here and on the other site. Sometimes I wonder if it would be not better if I lie or keep everything for myself. I'm grown enough to know what I can do to help her. From now I won't post in this thread or in the TC thread anymore, can't be bothered by these grieves. Mistral knows where she can find me. I'd better talk in the Turkish food topic lol

Like This

#16 stevie21

New Fan
    Members
    Pip
    6 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:51 PM
    Well Turkish food will give lots more pleasure to the palate, unlike that horrible site. I have been aware of admin for many years, maybe as long or longer than Croushy has said she has. She stole many photos as I have said before and files them for sure. She lies about everything she can. Because one American girl didn't post about her daughter and what happened to her dog the girl was hung drawn and quartered by admin and her cohorts.

I do wish Mistral all the best and hope things get sorted soon. Try and let this lie now, but I am hundred percent they wont.
    ruby

Re: Stinking Linzee Cannot Let It Drop on KusadasiFans

Post  ruby on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:23 am

This is my quote from the thread entitled 'Message for Mistral and the Kusadasi Fanny Club' - Post Number 22.

'Croush, I would not bet on those two members having their say and then leaving your site as they have now found a platform in which they believe they are being heard. I am sure you have heard of Superglue, well these two will stick around and be very difficult for you to extract. The one woman is Linzee aka Beria, a known troublemaker who has the audacity to complain about Mistral's photo being 'stolen', well I am going to start another thread shortly and I will explain what this woman did to me and my grandchildren's photographs on fotobucket. Furthermore, she 'stole' photographs of Strawbs and her partner and I am sure they are still doing the rounds, just like mine. At one time, Strawbs gorgeous little grandaughter was referred to as a 'bastard'. That is in my opinion most certainly below the belt to call an innocent little child such a derogatory name'.

Now remember that I said Linzee was the equivalent to Superglue, just take a look at the stupid bitch throwing her rattle out of her pram because no one is taking any notice of what she is blabbering on about on the Kus site, and quite honestly, I dont blame them, after all she does say 'My family love battered vegetables', think she mean, 'my family are vegetables'.

New Fan

Members

6 posts
    Posted Yesterday, 01:31 AM

'hehehehehehe must be all those rose colored goggles they wear, cant tell the fifference between red and green! or savoury and bitter
    Who said samphire was like pomegranates and radish? LOL..........the pancake batter sounds vile.....they wont get to askims hearts thru his tum tum LOL...........

These are just the sort of comments your site will get, they will rip you apart on Turkish chatter.
    Stevied has tried to warn you but you don't seem bothered, especially you croushy, you are very naive posting on their site, you are way out of your league.
    You don't have many people posting on here as it and if you continue to have anything to do with strawbs it will get very nasty . We know what strawbs and her gang are like. You really are foolish if you dont listen. After this I am out of here. Can't be bothered. '

NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN YOU LINZEE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE POLICE!

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:55 am

Maybe Linzee can make a complaint to the police and say I've been saying nasty things about her batter! lol!

Where's that midget's work address again? tongue

Some of the policemen are VERY hunky! sunny

Strawbs
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:02 am

Admin wrote:Maybe Linzee can make a complaint to the police and say I've been saying nasty things about her batter! lol!

Where's that midget's work address again? tongue

Some of the policemen are VERY hunky! sunny

Strawbs

Police Officers have their own language i.e.

LOB = LOAD OF BOLLOCKS bounce
    BOS = BAG OF SHIT monkey

I am sure Inspector Clueless from Liverpool will have come across this terminology affraid

I've been to many a Police party, and believe me, they are so fooking sexy I love you I love you They have a few uses for their truncheons and the men have more than one helmet Shocked

I see mine on a daily basis.

Rubes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56 pm