Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Ruby Christmas

Admin
    Admin

Ruby Christmas Empty Ruby Christmas

Post  Admin Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Well, I know this is going to embarrass Ruby AGAIN - but I don't care! tongue

I had a man call with a delivery for me, and he was all happy and smiley - really cheerful! He was holding what looked like a REALLY nice gift box! tongue So I went all happy and smilie, too!

I had no idea who it was from, and when I opened up the packaging - which was soooo pretty - inside were 5 prettily wrapped presents - and one hand-written letter. Oh, and the most BEAUTIFULLY decorated wooden Christmassy box (which will last forever)

Of course, I couldn't wait until Christmas Day to open it!

Again, Ruby had gone out of her way to send me the most lovely presents for Christmas, and a most beautiful letter which lovely words. Oh, and a lovely card, too. I love you

It was lovely receiving those gifts - totally unexpected - and I just want to say how very, very kind Ruby is. She is such a sweet lady, and although I know this must be embarrassing her, I want everyone to know how lovely she is!

Thank you, Ruby!

You don't realise how sweet and kind you are - you really don't. I love you

As it's Christmas I also want to mention ElectraDiva. I know she doesn't post on the sites anymore ( Sad ) but she does read Chatters occasionally (and some of her friends do, too) and I want everyone to know how sweet she is, too. She sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers some months back, simply because she's thoughtful, kind and generous - like Ruby is.

It's so nice to know there are some lovely, sweet people in the world...

Strawbs
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Ruby Christmas Empty Re: Ruby Christmas

Post  Pollypecker Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Rubes is a diamond. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven she deserves lots of lovely things for being so nice cheers
    I forgot about Electra, I hope she posts again one day now shes got the ilr, Very Happy congrats Electra x

Pol
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am

Hi Strawbs

So good that you were able to thank Ruby on this forum! She's an awesome person....I always value her real honesty and wonderful sense of humour...... sunny

Hugs

Nicks

Last edited by hyatum on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi Nicks,

Yes, Ruby is one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever known. She doesn't have a bad bone in her body.

She's totally selfless and always puts everyone else first.

She really is one of a kind!

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:42 am

Thanks everyone for your kind words. My halo will choke me soon Razz or if I am lucky, my vicar's dog collar Embarassed

Rubes
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:20 am

Hi Rubes

sunny

Nicks

Last edited by hyatum on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thinking)
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:42 am

Well ruby you stole my halo Very Happy but i must say you can keep it as you have been such a nice lady Smile when i see santa i will tell him you wish to have a nice policeman in your stocking this year Smile xx
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 am

hayleyvemehmet wrote:Well ruby you stole my halo Very Happy but i must say you can keep it as you have been such a nice lady Smile when i see santa i will tell him you wish to have a nice policeman in your stocking this year Smile xx

Hi Hayley

You are such a lovely lady.

Actually, I have a real life Police Officer in my life, he is my son!!! And believe me I would not want him in my stocking although many of the lady officers would Laughing

I have attended many of their Police parties and believe me, they make the Sex Pistols look very tame lol! They all hate completing MG11's (a statement which = paperwork) so they just call most silly nonsense cases LOB or BOS (load of bollocks or bag of shit). Thats how I know their terminology.

He got caught up in the summer riots, it was a very worrying time as a mother, as I am sure you can appreciate being a mother yourself.

Kids, they make you arms ache when they are babies and your heart ache when they become adults.

Ruby x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:23 pm