Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Delusions of ATMA (formerly known as MISTRAL)

SozzledSally

Re: Delusions of ATMA (formerly known as MISTRAL)

Post  SozzledSally on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:58 am

Sleepy what is she going out it do you think? Suspect not a lot from where I sit! Rolling Eyes

Sal x
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 am

Do you know what, I'm bored of reading posts trying to help this silly woman. As the old saying goes, you can take a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink.

Let her learn the hard way, its her business. I am not going to waste anymore of my time on this very needy, desperate for any man woman.

Ruby
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:04 pm

ruby wrote:Do you know what, I'm bored of reading posts trying to help this silly woman. As the old saying goes, you can take a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink.

Let her learn the hard way, its her business. I am not going to waste anymore of my time on this very needy, desperate for any man woman.

Ruby

Here here, waste of time warning her but at least you can feel good knowing you did try, unlike the sickly one

Pol x
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:23 am

Atma? gordon bennett.

Sal x
    ruby

Post  ruby on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:33 am

Fancy changing your name to ATMA Shocked At first, I thought it was something to do with an ATM Machine Crying or Very sad

Does she really believe that by changing her name we will all think she is someone else Question Maybe the deluded numpties might, but the members on this site are much smarter than your average Turk site Laughing

Rubes

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Haha! ATM machine! Razz I never thought of that!

Silly twat she is!

Strawbs
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 pm

ruby wrote:Fancy changing your name to ATMA Shocked At first, I thought it was something to do with an ATM Machine Crying or Very sad

Does she really believe that by changing her name we will all think she is someone else Question Maybe the deluded numpties might, but the members on this site are much smarter than your average Turk site Laughing

Rubes

That must of been her subconscious lol!

Sal
    Croush

Post  Croush on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi,

Probably in order to be left alone... But it obviously doesn't work very well... Mad

Regards.

Croushy
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 am

Croush wrote:Hi,

Probably in order to be left alone... But it obviously doesn't work very well... Mad

Regards.

Croushy

Croush

If you are a good friend of this woman as I believe you must be otherwise why come onto this site to make comments about her, than instead of

do this

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Croush wrote:Hi,

Regards.

Croushy

Oh, for heaven's sake! Who does she think she is???! The Duchess of Cambridge?!

Croushy, Mistral must be as bright as a 10 watt lightbulb if she seriously thinks we're all - DUH - thick enough not to realise she's changed her name! rabbit

What makes me laugh is when women such as Mistral spout, spout, spout off about their askims on the WORLD WIDE WEB - and then complain about it when people make comments about it!!!! Judith mentioned this on another thread, and she is right! You have to be a great big bloody donut to play the 'I vant to be alone' card - when - IN REALITY - you CRAVE attention by writing out your fantasies on a forum! Ninety percent of her 'relationship' goes on in her head!

How's her wedding plans going?!

Strawberry
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 pm

hows her wedding?....I dont think the bridesmaids are holding their breathes LOL.......
    Croush

Post  Croush on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 am

We Will talk no worries... Smile
    I think this forum will become private soon anyway so... No problem Smile
    Have a good week-end
    Croushy
    Maria

Post  Maria on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Croush wrote:We Will talk no worries... Smile
    Have a good week-end
    Croushy

Im with Rubes on this, who gives a flying fook about the boring bloody muppet & her weedy user? Sleep she isnt what you call interesting is she. Sleep
    Dunno why you think this site is going private Croush, its not queen think that was a joke of Strawbs Laughing
    Maria
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Maria you made me giggle Smile i think possibly she meant the other site going private :/ cant say i have taken too much notice so really cant comment about the whole thing.I guess its really down to this lady to make up her own mind about what she is going to do with her wedding etc.maybe her friend can help but some people listen but still do their own thing.Hope it all works out for the best
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Croush wrote:We Will talk no worries... Smile
    Have a good week-end
    Croushy

Think again Shocked This site is going to be about as private as the televised wedding of Wills and Kate Laughing We dont need to go behind closed doors unlike some sites Shocked AND if anyone dont like what they read here, dont come snooping around the site - SIMPLES Laughing

Strawbs will be along in due course I am sure to clarify.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Croush......why dont you get some balls and tell her to her face what ya think.....its not like she cant read!.....
    Croush

Post  Croush on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:48 am

I got a message saying this website was going to be private, maybe it was a joke I don't know.

I think I'm grown up enough to know what I have to do or what I have to tell her, and that's part of our PRIVATE life. I don't think I copied and pasted and send to you my convos with her as far as I know, so you don't know ANYTHING about what we talk about in private. I don't need people to tell me I don't have balls when they know nothing (and when I say NOTHING it's really NOTHING, because a few silly posts and pictures are definitely NOT me and my life) about me. Have fun anyway, I said what I had to say. And I thought I had the right to tell I don't like it since it is definitely a public forum. If I don't like something I just tell it. But I know lots of people don't like that.

Have fun there, I'm out of the building, I have some weirdos to handle on other websites Laughing

Croush
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Croush

You are certainly correct when you say 'Have fun there, I'm out of the building, I have some weirdos to handle on other websites' Prioritise your site first and weed out the weirdos, nutters and crazies Evil or Very Mad .

Of course we understand that what you write/discuss with Mrs Brown is completely a private matter between you and her. However, when Mrs Brown constantly moans, complains and makes HER life PUBLIC on the WWW, then that makes her subject to a certain amount of attention. Some people may believe she is an 'attention seeker', otherwise, why would you write about your personal life on the WWW? For example, as you appear to be struggling with this fact, if you go onto Yahoo search engine, they are constantly updating the news headlines. When you click onto any news headline and read the dialogue, at the bottom of the page there is a section where you can add a comment. Some comments are positive, some negative. Same with YouTube and billions of other internet sites. So again, to reiterate, if you put private information onto a public site, you are inviting people to pass an opinion.

As for Charlie Brown he needs to change his adi, the Cha Cha Slide Show is old hat king Wonder how many other vulnerable women he has 'charmed' with this unique and stupid name scratch

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:16 am

Croush wrote:I got a message saying this website was going to be private, maybe it was a joke I don't know.

I think I'm grown up enough to know what I have to do or what I have to tell her, and that's part of our PRIVATE life. I don't think I copied and pasted and send to you my convos with her as far as I know, so you don't know ANYTHING about what we talk about in private. I don't need people to tell me I don't have balls when they know nothing (and when I say NOTHING it's really NOTHING, because a few silly posts and pictures are definitely NOT me and my life) about me. Have fun anyway, I said what I had to say. And I thought I had the right to tell I don't like it since it is definitely a public forum. If I don't like something I just tell it. But I know lots of people don't like that.

Have fun there, I'm out of the building, I have some weirdos to handle on other websites Laughing

Croush

Hi Croushy,

This site is NOT going private - so you can forget the previous message saying that it was (it was an error) Smile Unlike other (AHEM!) sites, we have nothing to hide......or to be ashamed of.

I don't think you're capable of handling weirdos on your site - you can't even work out who's normal and who isn't!

I don't for one moment believe you've tried to discourage Mistral from throwing a few years of her life away on the little, weedy runt, Charlie Brown. I'm staggered she ever found him attractive in the first place! He must weigh all of seven stone, and reminds me of a cinnamon stick. A cinnamon stick with a fluffy little beard.

And it seems he only goes after the women he thinks he stands a chance with (AHEM!) I can't imagine what sort of chat-up line he gives these women, but I bet he picks the first one who gives him eyeball contact, strolls over and thrusts his hips at her, and lies, saying 'This bar? Is mine'.

I mean, how else would a weedy little runt like him pull a woman (any woman!)

These women must walk around with their eyes shut to find men like him attractive! And it's not as though he has any money is it?! He's just a penniless Turd. And if THAT weren't bad enough - when Mistral (or his other women) pilgrimage over to worhip the cinnamon stick - he spends most of the day Zleeeeeeeeeeeeeeping! NOT VERY INTERESTED IS HE?

Bet you won't tell her that, Crouse! But then you're probably with an equally odd Turd who you find fascinating, too!

Strawberry

Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Hes got a spicey look about him as well.....LOL......more like vindaloo curry tho.......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:55 pm