Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

A small translation pretty please?

Yohan

A small translation pretty please?

Post  Yohan on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 am

Please someone help me with this translation, it is important. Idea

My love I can't get a flight the prices are too expensive and I've had to spend lots of money for Chhristmas which is only 4 weeks away. I promise you I will come over as soon as I can and I'm banking on the end of January. Will that be a problem for you or your family? Darling would you do me a favour please? When we next speak can you ask one of your cousins to come to the cafe with you, the ones who are good at English? Your English is good but theres is better and I need to tell you some information about important issues. Love you! Miss you so much!
    ruby

Re: A small translation pretty please?

Post  ruby on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 am

Hi Yohan

Turkish people tend to be blunt and to the point when they speak. My guess is that you want to send this message in text form. If I were you, just text him in English and ask him when he and his cousin can get to the internet cafe, you say his English is good so he should understand a short text in English.

When you have your internet chat, hopefully his cousin translate for you.

Ruby
    Yohan

Post  Yohan on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Thanks for that advice but if anyone could do the translation I would be really happy. Very Happy
    Yohan

Post  Yohan on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Bump? Smile
    ruby

Post  ruby on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:39 am

Yohan wrote:Please someone help me with this translation, it is important. Idea

My love I can't get a flight the prices are too expensive and I've had to spend lots of money for Chhristmas which is only 4 weeks away. I promise you I will come over as soon as I can and I'm banking on the end of January. Will that be a problem for you or your family? Darling would you do me a favour please? When we next speak can you ask one of your cousins to come to the cafe with you, the ones who are good at English? Your English is good but theres is better and I need to tell you some information about important issues. Love you! Miss you so much!

Benim askim, ucak bulamiyorum fiyatlar cok pahali ve cok para harcadim xmas alisverisinde ve 4 hafta kaldi.soz enyakin zamanda yanindayim.ocak ayinin sonunda bankaya para yatiracagim .Ailen ve senin icin sorun olurmu sizin yaniniza gelmek o zaman?Askim bana bir iyilik yapabilirmisin? bir dahaki konusmamizda kuzeninde orada kafede seninle olsun,ingilizcesi iyi olaninla .senin ingilizcen iyi ama ,bazi konularda soylemem gerekenler var.seviyorum seni,ozluyorum cok.

This is the English to Turkish translation.

Ruby
    Yohan

Post  Yohan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 am

Thanks for the translation Very Happy
    Yohan

Post  Yohan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Just one more please? Smile

Christmas day is the 25th of December so that's the day you can send me your special call. I love you so much my darling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:24 pm