Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
hyatum
Admin
6 posters

Loverat Exposed -Posted for Saus2011

Admin
    Admin

Loverat Exposed -Posted for Saus2011 Empty Loverat Exposed -Posted for Saus2011

Post  Admin Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:29 pm

http://turkishloverats.hotblack.myfreeforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=369#369

saus2011

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011 12:56 pm Post subject: Efcan Shop Near Sarahs/club Dorado. ugur Sayin (alex) Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to post this so no one falls into this guy’s trap. Luckily enough my sister and I speak and she weren’t afraid to tell me things if she hadn’t god knows where she would have been.

We recently (end of august early September) stopped at the club cetia. (Terrible hotel. much prefer club Julian and next time we go to marmaris this is where we will stay anyways that’s another story) We went as a family my father and his wife. My wife and I with our two kids and my sister and her son.

My sister was in a long term relationship with her partner however things hadn’t been right for a while they both wanted different things she wanted marriage and to have kids he didn’t. Is
    Due to us not particularly liking the hotel we were staying in we decided to visit nearby bars hotels etc. for nights out.

Just down from cettia we used to go into club Dorado’s bar as the guys in there were a good laugh ilyas and Yasin real good guys. Now I am a good judge of character and I and my wife didn’t like one of the moonlighting staff there. He called himself Alex. You will find him on Facebook under https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000477824103

He was very shifty looking. I felt initially that it may be a cultural thing etc. but I never felt at ease with this guy. The other staff there ilyas and yasin were genuine guys and I felt completely at ease in their company. Anyway this guy took a fancy to my sister. Who at the time was still in a relationship? He was fully aware of this. He probably thought this girl is on holiday without her partner she’s fair game!

He set about romancing my sister even making things up to try and impress her. Claimed he owned the efcan shop across the road from the Dorado and also that he was the bar manager at the Dorado. Both were not true his family rent the shop and all his brothers share responsibility for the shop. And he was only moonlighting at the Dorado helping out his friend Mustapha. The hotel manager by working the doors dragging in punters etc. I’ve been told next season he has been given a job at the dorado by Mustapha( pleasant guy who hasn’t done anything wrong but I also feel something is not right with him also) so if any of you girls are going there next year watch out for him.

The first play in his game was when she was in his shop he didn’t have any English money to exchange so my sister lent him £50 he did give it back at the end of her holiday

I’ve read the post about Sara’s bar and to be honest it’s not surprised me they seem to be all at it. Vicky was friendly with jello and jello let slip that Alex had a little girl. Which he denied strenuousness.

When the holiday ended they exchanged numbers and Facebook contacts etc. My sister released that the relationship she was in wasn’t going anywhere so she decided to sat down with her partner and explain if they both want different things it won’t work. The eventually split.

My sister has told me nothing happened on holiday with Alex originally they kissed held hands but that was it after she split with her partner she started chatting with him a lot online and decided to visit him in October. She stayed at the Dorado.

Before leaving to visit more groundwork was done by this man he asked my sister to bring some things over for him a laptop some whiskey etc. he sent her the money for these things. Building trust! This was all part of his game. After sending this money he asked to borrow 400 for a week as he needed money to buy stock for his shop. My sister wisely refused.

My sister spent a week in the Dorado and met all of his family (she has already met shaggy one of the brothers.) she went to his mother’s house where they decided to have a BBQ (my sister paid for half) Alex and his mum had an argument. And left my sister and stormed off. When my sister asked him what the argument was about he told her the family are struggling for money and they need £300 for electricity bill or they will be cut off he claimed the mother had asked him to ask my sister to borrow them the money and he told her he wouldn’t ask. He also admitted he did have a little girl to a girl in stoke but he has never seen the kid ever he really wants to have kids etc.

That day he was in a sulk. My sister likens him to being like a big baby he spent the whole day in the shop and went all cold on my sister. She spoke to her brother shaggy who she told the tale about the mother asking for money he said no this is not true the augment was about the shop. They are struggling to pay the rent for the season they need £2000 to cover the rent. (I get the feeling the brother was in on this scam too)

The last 2 days of the holiday were apparently bad and he completely shut my sister out. When she got back she was told he was remorgaging his house to save the shop. He also said he’s a bad man and she shouldn’t speak to him again as he has money troubles.

Once my sister told me all this it became obvious. My sister was more forthcoming to my wife and she told my wife that they had sex and during sex he would apologise after sex and become upset. I read a few similar forums and I warned my sister in no uncertain terms that this man is a con man. It was clear from all the signs. I said look he doesn’t care about you he just wants your money. after sending her to links to forums where people had encountered similar things she started to realise that this many was clever and playing a game to try and con money out of her. Instead of forgetting him she decided she wanted to see if he was trying to con her and to play a game with him.

She spoke to him and said if I can borrow you some money will it help you get out of trouble. She saw his eyes light up on the webcam as she asked him. Yes he said. She cooked up a story about having a meeting with a bank manager she said she was going to borrow 10k and lend him 6k. His eyes lit up and he beamed as he thought he was winning his game. The coldness of the last couple of days stopped. He began pleading his UN dying love for her and telling her she wanted kids etc. She told him that to keep it quiet as her family wouldn’t be happy lending all that money... again in a trust building ploy he said if it’s issue money not importatant he wants to be with her and to have kids. Yet the next day all he could go on about was the money and how he will spend it. Telling her he will have it back for her the end of next season and the shop makes £1000 per day etc. at this point my sister realised he was a con man she didn’t want to believe it but she hated him she hatched another plan which we will get too later on once it’s been fully deployed this will be explained in another post.

The day of the bank meeting came. She told him the appointment was at 2pm there was never a meeting. She was at work. Between 2:30 -3:00 9 missed calls. And a message from Alex brother to call Alex. I had noticed he had been online all day on Facebook waiting for his money I guess!

My sister didn’t want to speak to him but called him and said sorry I got too much credit the bank won’t lend me anymore. That lit the touch paper. f*****g die b***h. Etc..... my sister said to him I think its best we don’t talk to each other again vie let you down and you hate me now. And I think I might be pregnant! He went offline straight away.

He knows he has been played now and there was never any offer of money on the table. My next visit to marmaris I will be on the lookout for him and he may end up on crutches for a while... he thinks my sister is a lair about being pregnant. We will see if he still thinks this after a scan picture is sent after the 5th December scan date. He messaged my sister since sayings kill the baby I don’t want baby. And she’s a lair etc.

I spoke to him and told him he will never see the kid and that he got nothing from this game but my sister will have a baby... looser.

Girls are careful stay clear of this man... as soon as your Turkish boyfriend mentions money. He’s playing you.
    hyatum
    hyatum

Loverat Exposed -Posted for Saus2011 Empty Re: Loverat Exposed -Posted for Saus2011

Post  hyatum Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi Strawbs

I find it difficult to believe such people exist (the author of the story and his Chav family)....…I mean he can't write English for Heaven's sake ....He must have exited school after Grade 2!! He lets his sister loose on a Turd, knowing full well that the said Turd is suspect then makes this very contradictory statement which boggles the brain :Now I am a good judge of character!!!! The sister has unprotected sex with a man she hardly knows and is surprised when she becomes pregnant...??????? FFS where did these people crawl out of ?? :lol! If it wasn't so pathetic I would laugh...actually I was wondering if it wasn't all made up and a bit of character assassination....the author doesn't really sound like a native English speaker..actually sounds Turkish....eg. if I can borrow you some money and Which he denied strenuousness. Then again I am a bit of a sceptic and if it is all true and perhaps the family are new English settlers the lesson they have hopefully learnt is a very painful one. Scammers are everywhere BUT people tend to be much more vulnerable when they are in a different culture, country, in holiday mood etc.. I just feel so sad for the 'mistakes', no child deserves to be brought into the world under such circumstances. All children deserve a world that is loving, kind, caring and nurturing.

NIcks

Admin
    Admin

Loverat Exposed -Posted for Saus2011 Empty Re: Loverat Exposed -Posted for Saus2011

Post  Admin Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi Nicks,

Actually, to be honest Embarassed - I didn't read it properly! I just read the top and bottom paragraph - and decided to read it later. I do that sometimes when I've got a few things on the go - but I always read every post eventually.

Off to digest it.....

Strawbs
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Ah Strawbs sound like me today, I am trying to multi-task...and I shall have to blame you for this addictive diversion lol! I am looking at one of my commissions that I should be finishing and I seem to have 'sunday afternoon fever' on saturday. Need to go and have a nice high energy smoothie!

Nicks
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi again, Nicks, yes I agree with you - it sounds more like a character assassination to me, too. And it looks like an attempt has been made to disguise their writing style.

But besides the bad, strange English the actual story doesn't add up - especially the part about being pregnant (timings, scans etc.....all wrong)

I can't imagine a brother writing all that, either.

Maybe he'll come on and fill us in......

Strawbs
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 pm

It sounds like a woman writing that Suspect Why is he so interested in the loverat thing in Turkey?

Odd one.

Sal x
    saus2011
    saus2011

Loverat Exposed -Posted for Saus2011 Empty I aint English i am geordie! come on the lads!

Post  saus2011 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:08 am

Hi notice someone pulling apart my English! I am a Geordie ! born ans bread! I never been good at spelling it's not a character assignation either it's truth as for my sister if you read part down the post you will see there is a promise of a further post revealing more detail. Is she pregnant? As for my family being chav's. No there is a character assassination if ever I've seen one ! I posted as I generally wanted people to be aware of this scumbag! If you search another forum I've posted the same on there and a girl actually confirmed this family are rats

http://marmarisfans.com/index.php?s=d2f265479082e06d6dd9df7581f2c89a&showtopic=9309

saus2011
    saus2011

Post  saus2011 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:15 am

i am not seeking an appology from anyone for the character assassination on me! chav family? not english etc.!!! just want to make sure people do not get conned or hassled by this family!
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Welcome to the site Saus.....just wondered....why have you posted and not your sis?.....
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:18 am

I have posted this reply to Saus2011 which he pm'd to me so that you guys can read it Smile maybe someone can add something useful or explain things better, I get tongue-tied. Nicks Embarassed

Idiot
    saus2011 wrote:
    I do think you need to think again before posting derogatory comments about me and my family. The story was posted to protect people from this scum bag and his brothers. i did not expect idiots like you to pass such degrading comments. actually my sister is not pregnant!!!!!!!!. This is all a ruse to cause physiological damage to this scumbag. if i wanted your opinion i would ask for it.

This guy and his family have since made death threats

marmarisfans.com/Efcan-Shop-Near-Sarahs-club-Dorado-t9309.html

On a more understanding and less judgmental forum others have confirmed these individuals as wrong uns as they say in geordieland!

phil

Hi Phil

It was quite bizarre to see a post addressed to me..... calling me an idiot....from someone I did not know was a member.....so let me explain:

I did not know that you were a 'real' person and had actually posted on this site. So my humble apologies if my rather blunt comments caused you hurt. Actually I thought that Strawbs had got the information from off the net somewhere and pasted them into her post. Many 'Turkish' affiliated sites are littered with trolls and very silly women who make up elaborate stories, and then there are cases where the Admins or members actively encourage relationships with the most vile men, even though there are many signs of danger posed to the women.

I also do not understand your use of 'Geordie' as I am not from England...If I had to speak in my vernacular you would not understand me at all ...so that is why we tend to stick to just plain Universal English.

Actually I find everyone on this forum very empathetic and fiercely truthful. People on this forum think and debate about the subjects, they don't just agree to everything because they are afraid of the Admin/s or owner of the site. Sometimes you will get 'tough love' but you will get an open, honest opinion that comes from a desire to protect and keep all members from being hurt or harmed. We will not just say 'go for it' and 'live every day like it's your last', in a situation where a woman is having a LDR about to meet someone she has not met and does not know the man from Adam apart from her nightly talks in cyberspace!!! Your sister is one of many who are being hurt and harmed, and I really sympathise with you and applaud you for putting the alert out.... BUT there are many many sites that support and actively encourage women to 'GO FOR IT' in relationships with Turkish men without any consideration for the situation or the consequences. I cant speak for Strawbs, but my opinion is that if you want a nice confirmation and pleasantries you will find lots of sites but if you want a site where you will be able to engage in robust critical reflection and some hard honesty, Chatters is very appropriate. Besides people on this site have brains.

I am wishing you well and thinking good thoughts for your sister in recovering from her ordeal,

Nicks
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:04 am

saus2011 wrote:i am not seeking an appology from anyone for the character assassination on me! chav family? not english etc.!!! just want to make sure people do not get conned or hassled by this family!

Hello Saus2011

You state that you are not seeking an apology, then go on to send a pm to a member who, through no fault of her own, made a different assumption to what you are alleging. TurkishHeadDrop also made a point of asking why did your sister not post.

I can absolutely emphasise with your family's upsetting situation and if you really want to expose this rat, I suggest that you also post on http://www.liarscheatsandbastards.com/

Please continue to post on this site, but graciously accept that Hyatum did not purposely mean to upset you, also other members were a little confused with your initial post including myself Laughing I hope your sister and your family are doing OK.

If you want any further constructive advice, please post away. cheers

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Its bad and wrong to make out your pregnant....whatevers happened....flaming abnormal if you ask me.....why is she bothering...she must still be after him!....out of order to sent rude pms as well..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:26 am