Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

SNEAKY SLY HORRIBLE BITCHY SIRIN

Maria

SNEAKY SLY HORRIBLE BITCHY SIRIN

Post  Maria on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:37 pm

I was searching for the gemsgirl budgie thread but still cant find it Neutral

Found this SALLY about SIRIN tho! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry but I've been more of a reader than obviously a poster but I feel compelled to just state something which immediately put my hackles up and which I found distasteful (which is the reason why this is my first post and have joined to post). Apologies but I wouldn't expect this from a Manager of this site.

Sirin wrote :

"It's been years since I've been to Marmaris - bet you've seen some sights over the summer.... Look forward to hearing about it some time!! "

I find this distasteful in the fact that you are openly inviting gossip about what has been going on over the summer and with your emotion face obviously about to relish anything which the original poster will divulge.

I did not want to reply to this on the original poster's thread as this was a new member's post and its not a good introduction to the site to continue with my comments - however I do think Managers should be mindful and not fuel what could potentially be damaging to some of your members and your site.

Sally

Pot kettle black!

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop

Re: SNEAKY SLY HORRIBLE BITCHY SIRIN

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Hah.....look at the state of sirin!...short fat and fugly...mr ed...horse gob...yellow teeth and long horse gums! LOL....married to a tranny whose eyes touch cyclops LOL.....
    Maria

Post  Maria on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:31 pm

I think its out of order to poke fun behind womens backs when she makes out shes all sweet and syrupy! Evil or Very Mad Joke is shes a great fat joke herself pig what does she look like walking down the street with her big fat short body and fat legs and a tranny next to her? affraid

Maria

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Maria wrote:I was searching for the gemsgirl budgie thread but still cant find it Neutral

Found this SALLY about SIRIN tho! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry but I've been more of a reader than obviously a poster but I feel compelled to just state something which immediately put my hackles up and which I found distasteful (which is the reason why this is my first post and have joined to post). Apologies but I wouldn't expect this from a Manager of this site.

Sirin wrote :

"It's been years since I've been to Marmaris - bet you've seen some sights over the summer.... Look forward to hearing about it some time!! "

I find this distasteful in the fact that you are openly inviting gossip about what has been going on over the summer and with your emotion face obviously about to relish anything which the original poster will divulge.

I did not want to reply to this on the original poster's thread as this was a new member's post and its not a good introduction to the site to continue with my comments - however I do think Managers should be mindful and not fuel what could potentially be damaging to some of your members and your site.

Sally

Pot kettle black!

Maria

Hi Maria,

Oh, this a very old post. I remember seeing it ages ago! She forgot herself in that one, didn't she? tongue

Doesn't that just speak volumes about what she's really like beneath that fake, syrupy veneer of hers?

She takes the piss out of - laughs - and gets a kick out of seeing fat/old/ugly women with young Turkish men! Yet on her pathetic little Yuku site - that she so desperately needs - she makes out she's all nice and sweet. Like hell she is! She's a nasty, vindictive, calculating woman who is deeply damaged and disturbed, and suffers from an inferioroty complex. She's a middle-aged nobody, and she's very dissatisfied with her unfulfilled, drab life.

It is certainly rich that SHE feels fit to find amusement out of suverveying 'passing sights' when she herself is a stout fat shapeless midget and was nicknamed Mr Ed at a meet! Her gums are as long as a horses, and she has tiny, little stubby dark yellow teeth! Beady little eyes, a low Munster forehead, lantern type jaw and chin - and is married to a man who fantasises about men dressed as women! And Oz is repulsive too! His eyes are so close together he could stare into his own eyes! lol

She's got the shape of a sausage roll (a great wide one) and a face like a horse - yet she looks forward to hearing about the sights in Marmaris! All she need do is look in the mirror while standing next to her one-eyed gay hubby who fished her off the Chatroom in Egots! pig

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:43 pm

sirin types like to mix with sad women....makes them feel better about their own horrible lives....
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:54 am

Hello Maria

Many thanks for searching for the Gemsgirl budgie thread for me, it was hilarious.

I was searching for the gemsgirl budgie thread but still cant find it

I too recall the thread you found Maria about Sirin wanting the 'beans spilt' on women in Marmaris. Gosh, did you read that, not one week has passed since my bean poisoning, and I am bringing them up yet again Laughing Laughing Laughing .

Sirin reminds me of Phantom of the Opera, he too let his mask slip and revealed his true self, the same goes with her, she portrays herself to be all sweetness and light with her perfect little life, perfect husband and little Yukky site with its Mission Statement which clearly states the exact opposite to which she is posting in response to Sally. If I recall, Sally very soon put her straight and left the site, in fact, she may well be a member on here. lol!

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Haha! That's a bit wide of the mark, Ruby:

" she portrays herself to be all sweetness and light with her perfect little life, perfect husband and little Yukky site "

Sirin - 'sweetness and light'?? Haha!

She's a great dumpy lump of nastiness covered up with a fake saccharine coating. She wishes she had a perfect life and perfect husband, but she has one of the most barren and fake marriages on that site! She's married a GAY man for one thing - who fished her off the Internet so that he could come to this country, earn better money than he could in Turkey, and lead his secret, little sordid gay life behind her back, and without fear of his family finding out.

They don't even spend much time together, and when they do she sits there too scared to ask him what he thinks! Sirin lives in a dreamworld and has delusions of grandeur - that's because she comes from nothing and has never achieved anything (unless you call reaching the heady ranks of Admin Supervisor at age 43 an achievement!) She's been learning Turkish for about 8 fookin years and STILL can't hold a conversation! lol She's always overspending (cos she can't afford the lifestyle she aspires to) and ran up over £1000 just in bounced Direct Debits - such is her need to be seen as not being financially struggling - which she is - and always has been. She lives beyond her means - while the mean frock-wearing hubby squirrels all HIS money away and doesn't tell her what he's doing with it!

Sirin has a desperate need to be seen as something she's not - and she uses the members' of Turkishlove to help her live out her fantasy world. By pretending to them; lying to them; and alluding to things that aren't actually true (examples: I work for Probation true - she does work for Probation - but as an ADMIN OFFICER NOT A PROBATION OFFICER. Or the other fat porkies such as I trained as a Psychotherapist - that porky isn't just stretching the truth - it's an out and out lie! She did a cheap online COUNSELLING course - which she didn't pass - because she FAILED and was forced to drop out.

Same as her lies about Gemsgirl the FAKE lawyer! Sirin said she'd SEEN Gemsgirl's details - and two months later said she only had Gemsgirl's WORD that she was a lawyer! EVERYONE KNEW GEMSGIRL WAS A NUT!!! But Sirin allowed her naive members' to get shafted by Gemsgirl - just so Sirin could carry on the pretence that a REAL GENUINE lawyer would seriously be on a shitty little obscure YUKU site run by a nutcase! As if!!! Shows you how desperate Sirin is - she'll even put her members' at risk in order to live out her fantasy world.

Sirin is so mentally disturbed that she actually thinks everyone is THICK and beneath her - and can't see through her LIES. She's USING her members' to make herself feel better about her grubby little marriage to a sponging Turkish poof!

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm

No punches pulled there Strawbs......you say it how it is....and say what everyone else is scared to say....good on ya......
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:09 pm

I wanna know why she sends sneaky pm's to new members on the grubby site to join TL! Wink

She does think everyones thick for sure! tongue

Sal x
    Teenz

Post  Teenz on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Got to agree with you 100%, something is very wrong with that woman. But Im glad her mask slips on the odd occasion, The little digs, condesending posts, the lies, they all seep through and hopefully the clued up members get wise fairly fast but i just wish the not so clued up ones had the common sense too. Plus im thinking her private site is just another way of hiding what she is doing, is it not enough that a member was murdered that was linked to her group, She knows how turks work, so why the hell is she giving such long drawn out posts encouraging people to go for it with a little watch out clause adding into the post somewhere.

Whats wrong with giving her real opinion for the women on that site? would the real Sirin not be accepted by the members? The Murder should have made her rethink whats she is doing but no she still hides behind that mask, She should take a long hard look at herself but more important is the people that belong to her site should realize what a total idiot and nasty woman she really is.

Facts are facts she has lied many times, her husband is gay or bisexual, She was fished off the internet by a guy that was after one thing. she knows the truth about Turkish men and most are out to use Western women in some way so to promote a site that encourages women to follow others down that route is somehow odd to say the least.

Even the name TURKISH LOVE will attract a huge audience of freshly loved up innocent women each year all for the pleasure of one woman who badly needs friends and a following of women, a oddball that thinks its perfectly fine for bad stuff to go down for these women not only by the men in their lifes but also by fake lawyers and attacking Mad Yanks Mad

And now somehow its perfectly ok to abandon your children No separate from your family's Crying or Very sad change religion, be subservient, live on beans and rice Wink buy houses in countrys you don't live in.

God help them!

Philllipa

Post  Philllipa on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Sadly the members cant see thru Sirin coz they are too loved up or too simple to understand, a lot of them are just kids whose mum is probably younger than Sirin. If the parents find out what Sirins encouraging them to do there will be hell! What a Face Sirin is really strange What a Face

Pip xoxo
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Course shes strange......check her past out....makes for very disturbed reading....

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi THD,

It isn't just Sirin's past that's strange!

I'll let you work that one out! silent

Strawbs
    Maria

Post  Maria on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Her future looks gloomy too Suspect shes getting worse than before Mad

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:14 am